Need to get my head back in the game!!!

This is why I got rid of mine (and gave it to you) :p

-.- fancy giving me your iphone??? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gym later??? xx

Their all gone now... left a couple up at my aunt and uncles. naughty easter bunny!!!

debating with myself whether or not to buy a set of scales??? I think it will help keep me motivated between weigh ins....

Come on Rhi Rhi. Got to play catch up with me now. Already overtaken your loss and slowly catching up on your weight :p

If you were doing SW i'd still be wayyyy ahead!!! your just cheating ;)... gym tonight after training???

Your not the only one. 4 stone is fab. If you can do it once you can do it again :) We can do this together x

I need a kick too! I lost 2.5 stone then kinda got stuck....any kicks available send them my way! My OH did it with me but has lost motivation too!

I'm sure give eachother a kick up the a***... thats why i like this site so much because your never alone.
I'm teaching tonight but i'm planning on going to the gym afterwards. Haven't been in over 2 weeks :O :gen144::massmoon::gen144:

If you were doing SW i'd still be wayyyy ahead!!! your just cheating ;)... gym tonight after training???
Nah. Harvester tonight after training. I missed my Tuesday meal! Gym tomorrow :p

And btw I'm not cheating! (It's called sticking 100% to my diet).

yeah only just seen those ^^^

So my plan for the gym didn't work, nor did going to harvester... ended up with a chinese because i really couldn't be bothered to cook. wish i hadn't now cos i feel really sick :(

I WILL be going to the gym tomorrow!!!

Hahahaha I did tell you :p it's cc revenge

NO!!!! NO CC revenge!!! its not allowed. Your just mean and evil and evil and mean!!!

But i suppose i still loves you (i think)...

Plus it's also revenge for kidnapping me.

Back