Need to lose 10 stone at the very least!

So I had my weigh in and I came on today so probably show up more next week as its more painful at the beginning but I retain water worse at the end for some reason.
I was -3lbs so that was good. I thought I was going to STS or slight gain so I am happy. Cross trainer/bike arrives today (after numerous delays) but I am on painkillers from doc so wont be able to use it for a few days but hopefully that will spur me on.

Well done on the 3lb loss hun that's brilliant xx

Hi Marie,
i'm 22 years old.. i started my diet 12 weeks ago weighing 20 stone 8lb, and now i'm 17 stone exactly :D
My goal is 11 stone by christmas, i WILL get there. So i have another 6 stone to go!
Would love to buddy up?
Links to my facebook, youtube page, twitter etc are all above my avatar! xx

Had just a terrible few days. Got my check up with the oncologist, I know its just a precaution but that always gets me worried. Then my ex came back onto the scene, messed with my head again and I have fallen off the wagon with it completely. Got completely drunk with my friend. Not so much bad food just no exercise, no motivation and lots of sugar laden alcoholic drinks. I am expecing a small gain with tomorrows weigh in. The first ever gain. Hopefully it wont be too bad on my period which is always bad for weigh in and mood. I just need to keep motivated and not let it get to me too much. Hard right now fighting off the tears :(
Hi Marie,
i'm 22 years old.. i started my diet 12 weeks ago weighing 20 stone 8lb, and now i'm 17 stone exactly :D
My goal is 11 stone by christmas, i WILL get there. So i have another 6 stone to go!
Would love to buddy up?
Links to my facebook, youtube page, twitter etc are all above my avatar! xx
Sounds like we started our diets around the same time. Sounds like your doing brilliant. I am in the process of creating a new FB down to ex and friends of us who are in the middle getting invovled. When I get it sorted sure thing :) I am sure you will get there by Christmas. My birthday is next year which will have been a year of me on this plan. My goal date is then. Because of the weight to lose, I am doing lots of mini goals. Getting BMI under 40, 35 etc and all the stone brackets obviously.

Hope you are ok and trying to stay positive, don't be too hard on yourself if you do put a few pounds on you are doing brilliantly and they will be off in no time. Good luck for weigh in. Stay strong xx

Glad to hear you are back on track food wise even if your personal life isn't so straight forward ATM

So I weighed in -3.5lbs this week. Personal stuff still going on. But at least one thing is going in the right direction.

Well done Marie, stay positive! That's a great loss, keep it up chick :D xx

Yet another 3.5lbs. Seems to be the same weight loss each week now. Anyway it now brings my total weightloss to just over 4 stone so I am happy :) Next goal get out of the 18s.

Why anybody would say swimming is not good exercise is beyond me, in fact it is one of the best. You get a full body walkout with minimal impact on your joints, which is exactly what you need. Plus you are enjoying it. Don't listen to these people, it is working for you. Take care x

xMariex said:
Yet another 3.5lbs. Seems to be the same weight loss each week now. Anyway it now brings my total weightloss to just over 4 stone so I am happy :) Next goal get out of the 18s.

Wow amazing well done you Hun. What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking? Xx

Wow amazing well done you Hun. What was your start weight if you don't mind me asking? Xx
22 1/2 stone! I weighed that back in Feb of this year. My stats are at the side. Where I listed my start weight, this board was the first place I told the truth about it. I did not lie to my friends and family simply did not tell them. Even I had been petrified to get on the scales. So its nice to know I am in the 18s although that is still big its better than where I started. This part of the board is good for me because there are people who have lost alot and people like me with lots to lose. So I feel I am not alone in this and there are people who can lose what I need to.

xMariex said:
22 1/2 stone! I weighed that back in Feb of this year. My stats are at the side. Where I listed my start weight, this board was the first place I told the truth about it. I did not lie to my friends and family simply did not tell them. Even I had been petrified to get on the scales. So its nice to know I am in the 18s although that is still big its better than where I started. This part of the board is good for me because there are people who have lost alot and people like me with lots to lose. So I feel I am not alone in this and there are people who can lose what I need to.

I started at 23st 4, I've lost just over 1 1/2 stone and don't feel any differant. What dress size were you and what dress size are you now if u don't mind me asking? Since feb?? That is amazing well done you Hun I hope I can do as well as you are xx

I started at 23st 4, I've lost just over 1 1/2 stone and don't feel any differant. What dress size were you and what dress size are you now if u don't mind me asking? Since feb?? That is amazing well done you Hun I hope I can do as well as you are xx
I had just come back from America and did a small time on mainland europe so all my clothes are different dress sizes. I try not to concentrate on that, if clothes fit they do and if they do not they don't. So I have no clue what my dress size is I fit into some things which are different shop to shop its werid. Even when I was 150lbs I never had a regular dress size. I know my bra size and what knickers I can buy but I am not discussing that online. At the moment I dont have loads of money for new clothes so what I am doing is trying to fit into some of my older stuff while I was living abroad.
I do not feel much different but I do feel fitter and get out of breath less. And I do fit into some of my older (though still very overweight at the time) clothing. Small differences like my car is small and there was only a few inches between me and the steering wheel, now there is a reasonable gap.

xMariex said:
I had just come back from America and did a small time on mainland europe so all my clothes are different dress sizes. I try not to concentrate on that, if clothes fit they do and if they do not they don't. So I have no clue what my dress size is I fit into some things which are different shop to shop its werid. Even when I was 150lbs I never had a regular dress size. I know my bra size and what knickers I can buy but I am not discussing that online. At the moment I dont have loads of money for new clothes so what I am doing is trying to fit into some of my older stuff while I was living abroad.
I do not feel much different but I do feel fitter and get out of breath less. And I do fit into some of my older (though still very overweight at the time) clothing. Small differences like my car is small and there was only a few inches between me and the steering wheel, now there is a reasonable gap.

You are doing really well Hun keep up the great work xx

Back