Need to lose 4 stone in 5 months n 9 days!!!

Hi Sammy! Well u don't have much more to lose.. Lucky duck! I hope I'm in ur boat soon. I just miss dressing up. My arms n shoulders hav got so big with the weight I hate it.. I evn have knee fat! Lol does anyone else have that where there's extra fat on the side of the knees? It's horrible.. Think when I lose a stone I will start exercising. Feel too conscious to join the gym right now. Thoh in jan there will prob be so many deals. Do u have any mini goals left? How would you do mini goals for someone of my weight and goal date? Thanks xx

Hi dollyboo well I hope ur head in the zone stays that way for u. That's the most important thing right? Losing weight is easy wen ur determined n that's it. For me it's nvr about hunger. I nvr really get 'hungry' it's just always emotional. Which I think us sometimes harder to deal with than real hunger. Good luck on ur journey. Mine starts properly on Tuesday. I will weigh myself tmro to see damage after the weeknd. Xx

Hi tracy, thanks for replying. Well uv still done well since u started. I heard week 3 losses are generally slow for most people. So don't worry. Weeknds are hard to diet on though right? How do u stay motivated? U just need something to reward urself with? What's the substitute? What can we look forward to??? ;) xx

Hi jewel a dress size smaller is fantastic! Well done u! U know m not even going to my work Xmas do. Don't want to feel ugly n fat n miserable. People r like just go don't be silly bla blah but I don't think I will enjoy myself. So what's the point? Next year will party double! ;) it's my birthday on 2nd February. Would love to be at least 2 stone down by then. Xx

Well that's very doable if you stick with it. My birthday is 3rd March and I would like to be 11 stone by then but preferably 10st 7lbs xx

Hi hun,

Sorry to hear about your work Christmas party. But one of the good things is that is one less temptation to stand in your way and risk throwing you off plan. But definitely make sure you make up for it next year!!

You'll definitely get a good couple of stone off by your birthday if you stick with it. That's a great goal to have too.

I can't see your stats as am using my phone, but will have a look on computer when I get the chance. But I usually take a date that I have something planned and set a realistic but slightly challenging weight loss for it. And a reward if I get to it. The thing is, I usually have the reward regardless, however it's never as 'rewarding' as when I have actually earnt it!!

I'm sure the gyms will do offers in January - and you should have a stone off by then too.
Up until then try something gentle like walking maybe?
There's a squat challenge on one of these threads if you fancy something like that.

Good luck for Tuesday and keep us updated xx x xx

Hey Sammy. Thanks for replying. Anyway got my packs yestrday. So started today as planned and guess what? My start weight is now 13st lol!! Half a stone in like 5 days.. Very much possible with me. Anyway hoping for a big loss next Tuesday.. Fingers x'd. Not feeling too good today. Woken up with sore throat and head. Taken some lemsip capsules. How's ur day going? Ok so first goal will be to be 10.7 by my birthday. Gives me 2.7 stone to lose by 1st feb. But I'm thinking that's doable. Esp with first week larger weight loss. Yuck feeling awful hope I'm better for work tmro. Had half a lemon bar so far. Was ok. Nice with tea. Didn't have any skimmed milk btw so just used semi skimmed hope it doesn't affect too much hopefully. Talk soon. Xxx

Just had a hazelnut shake. Wow I enjoyed that! :) my 3 year old son lived it too. Gave him about 30 ml in his own glass he wouldn't let me drink it otherwise. I'm thinking all the vitamins n nutrients can't be bad.. He's a wee skinny thing anyway!
1 day almost done.. About 132 days left! Actually don't think that's a lot. I mean c'mon have spent almost 700 days eating *****.. What's 132 days to better myself?

Yes.. I will be slim. InshallAh. Xxxx

Try the hazelnut shake hot next time, it's sooooo nice. I have the caramel shake and mint choc hot too xx

Hi jewel! Will do. Just had the spaghetti bolognase with broccoli and sprouts for dinner. Had to force myself tbh. I tried making it nicer with pepper and herbs but was still quite not nice. Was watery too. Thoh I heated n stirred three times for a minute n a half each. I don't know what I was expecting? Thoh I guess this was to be expected! C'mon it's a diet!! Lol still got another shake n half a bar to go through. Started my day late today as not feeling that great.
How does everyone do it at work? M thinking will take a bar have half in morning and half for lunch then 3 scrumptious meals still to look forward to! Roll on next Tuesday!! xxx

I'm thinking maybe I should start a diary rather than posting daily thoughts here. Not checked how to do it yet. Is it the same as posting here?

At the top of the Slim & Save forum are the diaries. You could maybe ask an admin to just move this thread into there to save you starting again x

Hazelnut shake hot is totally yummy!!!

Well done for getting cracking!! I think your goal is do-able if you stick with it.

Defo keep a diary, I find it really helps :)

Xx

M thinking will take a bar have half in morning and half for lunch then 3 scrumptious meals still to look forward to! Roll on next Tuesday!! xxx

Hi Chubbymummy,

Just be careful not to have your packs too close together, slim and save recommend leaving at least 3hrs between them so you don't overload yourself with carbs and risk coming out of ketosis.

I used to just have them when I was hungry but as im never hungry it always meant i was having 2 or 3 all after 6pm which wasn't good so now i have mine at 10am / 2pm / 6pm / 10pm so they are well spaced out (An idea I stole from Sammy, thanks Sammy ;))

Now i just have to find a way to remind me to drink my water :( xx

Do you know I never knew that about the carb thing! I just spaced them out as it gave me something to look forward to in the day!! Although my bedtimes have been getting earlier so I'm having my last yummy hot shake at 9 now!! With celeb jungle! Xx

Haha I'm another one sipping on a hot choc at Jungle time xx

Back