Need to lose 6st

Wise words from Tibbs Jean. So sorry you have had a rough ride getting settled but listen to Tibbs and you won't go wrong! Will be gunning for you. Just know you can do this. :) Your 2 year old sounds so lovely!!

Lost 4.5lb my first week back to group. Considering I've gone over my syns more day than not that is pretty good. I'll try extra hard to make sure I stick to my syns allowance this week and hope to get another good loss next week. :)

Wow, look at you smashing it! Brilliant loss :) x

Just updating that I've lost 0.5lb his week, so 5lb so far. I've been terrible all week and have been emotionally eating, I've just had a rubbish week. But I'm fully committed and back on track as of today. This week I'm focusing on not going over my sys per day and will buy myself a treat if I stick to it, just like a new nail polish or something small to keep me motivated. Only 2lb to go to get my half stone award so I'm going to really work hard this week!

You're so close to that award! Well done

So bloody annoyed at myself. I just can't stick to the plan. I've stuck to it 1 day this week. 1 sodding day! I have liberally just devoured a whole box of cereal bars for 43 syns, even though I'm gettig weighed tomorrow! I'm now sitting here with a belly ache and am so angry and the myself. I guess in hindsight I shouldn't have bought them as I love them, but I thought I'd be able to resist as I'm getting weighed tomorrow and only had 2lb to go until my award.
Well it's done now. I'm just going to try and not eat for the rest of the day which should be do-able as I have a belly ahead now anyway, and just get back on track tomorrow. There are 4 of us in my group who all should get our half stone award tomorrow and it's going to be so embarrassing being the only failure but it's my own fault! Hopefully next week.

Lost 1.5lb. Only 0.5lb to go until I get my half stone award. At group only one of us got our half stone award so I'm not a failure. I think I've been too harsh on myself and I keep having intrusive thoughts and was really really down last night and couldn't sleep because of my thoughts. I'm really going to concentrate on praising myself for how well I am doing this week.

Hi Jean, sorry I wasn't around on Monday when you needed a bit of support. You may have been really down on yourself and beating yourself up about not sticking to plan and had a rubbish sleep....but...how strong are you! You still went to group despite thinking you were not going to lose weight, many wouldn't have managed to do that, and look at the result! Brilliant!
Looking forward to seeing that pink half stone award added to your signature after your next WI :) X

3 days in a row I've been on plan now. This is the longest I've ever stuck to the plan and I'm so proud of myself. I don't even want to binge anymore. This is the longest in my life I've ever gone without a binge too!

Trying to resist the urge to binge today. My eldest daughter is getting bullied at school so I'm upset for her and stressed trying to deal with the school. I'm not going to binge though as I know I'll feel even worse later. And my husband is going up the school in a minute to talk to the teacher as he isn't as emotional as me. Lol. My sister is on her way over and I know when I see her I'll be really happy, as will my daughters as they have a fantastic relationship with her too, so just got to hold off for he next hour. I am cooking spaghetti bolognaise for our dinner and will make a ton on spaghetti to fill me up instead.

Oh no, that's horrible for your daughter. My 7yr old GD was getting bullied ( they'd only moved back North, new school) Her teacher was useless & said it was her that was starting it, but pastoral care started keeping an eye and it was one girl that was the ring leader, quickly sorted when she was told off. MyGD went from a kid that loved school to one that wanted to stop off, and her behaviour at home was really bad. Honestly, I felt like marching over to the school and pulling that other little girl's head off for what she'd done!
I hope you've got it all sorted now and you're daughter is ok.
Keep thinking of that lovely award you'll be adding to here, stay strong and enjoy your spag Bol and your time with your sister. X

Aw your poor gd. :-( I hope she's okay now! My husband spoke to the teacher and she said she will sort it out and I really hope she does. He was meant to pick her up from school but came home without her. I asked where was she and she had arranged to go to another girls home and didn't tell me! Lol. This other girl is from Syria and neither her nor her mother speak much English so I guess it was all arranged between them and didn't know how to ask me or something. Lol. I'm so happy my daughter has been invited to play at another child's house, I don't think she has been invited to play at someone's house for a year.
Anyway, back on topic, I stuck to the plan and didn't binge. I'm so proud of myself! I won't eat again now I've gotten my toddler in bed so I'll get my pj's on and watch some tv.
Thanks so much for the support and kind words! :)

Pleased the teacher took notice, more often than not the school denies there's a problem. It's all sorted now thank heavens. Lovely that your daughter has been invited to play at her friends house, isn't it amazing that language isn't a barrier for kids, they can still play together. Hope she had fun.
Look at you kicking that little binge monster to the kerb! Brilliantly well done for sticking to plan and not giving in. You've got good willpower even though at times you think you don't. You've shown you can do it, even when upset...today you cracked it!
I'll support you all the way to target Jean as long as you need it x

Yes she had a brilliant time, I've invited the girl over to play next week. :)
Thank you so much for your support. I feel so in control of my weight loss and know I can do this! :)

Yes she had a brilliant time, I've invited the girl over to play next week. :)
Thank you so much for your support. I feel so in control of my weight loss and know I can do this! :)

Yay:) you definitely can do it.
I bet the other mother is so happy you invited her daughter over x

So I've ended up binging. I've had about 3000 calories in one go! Feel so so sick as I'm sure you can imagine. Can't think of anything which triggered it and I'm so disgusted with myself. I'm going to take the kids out for another walk in a minute and I am hoping the fresh air will help me feel better physically and mentally. I was going to fast for the rest of the day but I'm now thinking there's no point in punishing myself. It's done now. I have gotten much better over this past month with the binging and am trying to tell myself the reason I feel so ill is because my body is getting used to easting healthy foods. The food I've just binged on I would eat daily and not feel any side effects. Just shows how much my body has adapted already. So I'm not going to punish myself and get dragged down with my thoughts, I'm taking the kids out then I'll have a healthy meals if I feel hungry later and I'll be back on track tomorrow. If I gain or maintain on Tuesday then I'll know why and will just carry on until I get that award.

Have you noticed how no one ever wants to binge on carrots or cucumber:D Never mind, I made myself ill last night from having a pig out on bread. We'll both draw a nice firm line, get our I CAN pants on and be back on plan as soon as. I'm having a veg based meal for tea with no carbs & I've got a hartley's sugar free jelly with fruit for
pud if I fancy it. What are you having? X

Haha I know, if only we would binge on vegetables! Your dinner sounds good! I still feel full but will make a jacket potato if I etc hungry. I've been drinking lots of water since I got back home so that's probably filling me up as well as flushing out those toxins! Lol. Yes, back on track tomorrow! :)

Back