Needs a talking to

anna13

Hey all,

I'm on week 5 of SS and i am struggling mentally! I am driving myself insane and I'm convinced it's stopped working.

I am expecting clothes to hang off me instead they fit me admittedly they were tight before but my brain has caught up with my body changing and now I hate it again and getting frustrated!

I've got 3.5 pounds until 2 stone is off.

Not sure what you can do to help me really....

Thanks for reading

Cxxx

Well done on nearly 2 stone that is a huge achievement. It is really frustrating when you don't feel its working, but it is!. 2 stone is incredible in 5 weeks - a lot of feeing the difference depends on how much you have to lose - I know it took me nearly 4 stone before my clothes size went down (probably because I had been in size denial and was wearing smaller clothes stretched to the limit) but it still pi**ed me off that I have been dieting for what seemed like ever(all of 12 weeks) before I could wear smaller clothes. Didn't help that nobody noticed either. Silly things is once the sizes started to go down it went so quick I couldn't keep up - I was going down a size every 3 weeks. And almost as soon as people noticed they said - Oh you better stop soon you don't want to get too thin, you are getting very skinny now (I was still on the overweight/obese border!)

Just hang on in there and keep going, it really is worth it

anna13 said:
Hey all,

I'm on week 5 of SS and i am struggling mentally! I am driving myself insane and I'm convinced it's stopped working.

I am expecting clothes to hang off me instead they fit me admittedly they were tight before but my brain has caught up with my body changing and now I hate it again and getting frustrated!

I've got 3.5 pounds until 2 stone is off.

Not sure what you can do to help me really....

Thanks for reading

Cxxx

Hey have you been measured? I find that I alternate between weight loss one week and inch loss the next, perhaps you may be experiencing something similar? My CDC advises approx 8lbs loss is a dress size down depending on your body frame type, me personally takes 10-11lbs, keep at it!! :)

Back