Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

Nellylou said:
Weekend was a write off slimming world wise, trying to drag myself back on to plan but craving everything that im not aloud. Did have a really nice weekend so im not going to feel to bad about it;)

Green day

(B) Melon and peanut hi fi (heb) lots of tea (hea)
(L) Tom mugshot, ryvita (heb2) light philly (hea2)
(D) Linda Mccartney sausages (6) sw chips, beans, mayo (1)
(S) half syn roulade (0.5) hot choc (2)

syns 9.5

I know that feeling! I want all the chocolate in the world at the moment lol ;) You've had a good day today though so let that spur you on to an even better day tomorrow x

Okay so not sure if today is red or green yet, will see how I feel later

(B) sw roulade (1)
(L) butternut squash and red onion soup, ryvitas (heb) light Philly (hea)
Muller light and strawberries
Hi fi light x2 (heb2)
Update: decided red day
(D) bacon and chicken layered salad (10!!!!!) :/ had a minuscule bit of pasta in!!
*****swim****
(S) 2 asda spicy chicken breasts, lettuce, chopped toms, cheese (hea)

Syns 11

Last edited:
Uh oh! weigh day tmrw and day has gone wrong. Held a lunch time event at work and ate lots of food that wasnt slimming world healthy!
Plan of action is get straight back on wagon now, dont just think sod it and eat for England for the rest of the day

(B) Shreddies (heb and hea) banana
(L) Lots of naughtys - including vegtable crisps, lemon meringue pie, fish cakes, chocolate (lets say 50 syns)
(D) Lamb grills, carrots and broccali with gravy
************swim**************************
(S) fibre plus (heb2)

50 syns

Last edited:
Nellylou said:
Uh oh! weigh day tmrw and day has gone wrong. Held a lunch time event at work and ate lots of food that wasnt slimming world healthy!
Plan of action is get straight back on wagon now, dont just think sod it and eat for England for the rest of the day

(B) Shreddies (heb and hea) banana
(L) Lots of naughtys - including vegtable crisps, lemon meringue pie, fish cakes, chocolate (lets say 50 syns)
(D) Lamb grills, carrots and broccali with gravy
************swim**************************
(S) fibre plus (heb2)

50 syns

That's the trick - get back on it now and keep control! You'll be fine! I have WI tomorrow as well and I'm expecting a gain, even though I have stayed within my syns since Saturday. Good luck! x

That's the trick - get back on it now and keep control! You'll be fine! I have WI tomorrow as well and I'm expecting a gain, even though I have stayed within my syns since Saturday. Good luck! x

Thanks Missy, was naughty and didnt go to weigh in... The lady I go with couldnt leave the office so gave me a good excuse really. Will come check in see how you did. x

Okay, so missed weigh in. Naughty I know!
I have Pizza Hut tonight which I cant get out of - could have a pasta and keep it green but do you know what, If im paying for a meal I want it to be something ill enjoy so stick to plan all day, enjoy my meal out and 100% week so I can get a decent loss next Thursday!

(B) Shreddies and a banana (heb and hea)
(L) Sardines on ryvita with philly light (hea2 and heb2) muller, pineapple and strawberries
(D) Pizza hut!

Extra easy

(B) Banana, special k bar (4.5) milk for tea (hea)
(L) salmon salad, Pineapple,

image-1252823285.jpg

(D) Gammon, chips and roasted veg

image-2831067407.jpg

(S) total 0% with blueberry (2) highlights (2) need to get a heb in (shouldnt be too hard :p

Update: decided to use my special k bar as heb (tweak) so low syn day but had lots yesterday so no probs

Syns 4

Last edited:
Weekend plan: likely to change but im obsessed with thinking/meal planning and find its best to get it down on paper and out of my head. :rolleyes:

Sat:
(B) Scrambled egg, mushrooms, cherry toms, maybe some bacon
(L) Pasta with prim light (hea) onions, broccali and whatever superfree I can find
(D) Chicken kebab and chips using asda wholemeal pitta (heb) salad

Sunday:

(B) Scrambled egg, mushrooms, cherry toms, maybe some bacon
(L) tom sauce pasta with prawns, salmon and added superfree
(D) Roast

Also want to make a sw roulade and some syn free soup

Hey Rosie, no I make it myself it's an asda wholemeal Pitta stuffed with asda spicy chicken breasts and salad. It's really good and makes me not crave the real thing x

Extra easy again today.

(B) scrambled egg with cherry toms, mushrooms and ham
(L) pasta with primula light (hea) ham, mushrooms, onions
(D) chicken kebab (heb for pitta) mayo (2) don't know what to have with it tho as had sw chips last night......
Update: had chips and salad: maybe too many chips, could have given them to Boyf but he had loads already plus 2 kebabs!!

image-2071062188.jpg

Will prob have a 0% yog with raspberry (2) hot choc (2) and a special k bar (4.5) as my

10.5 syns

Attachments

• image-2017828745.jpg
    image-2017828745.jpg
    682.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
Purple*Tortoise said:
You've got me wanting a SW kebab now!
Gonna go on a hunt for a coop as there are no asdas near here to get pittas!

It was yummy def as tasty as the real thing and not got the guilts after eating it :)!

Feeling sleepy today and not like doing much. I really should go for a swim, lanes not until 5 so hope I don't back out... Don't know what day to do today, want both healthy extras so it will need to be red or green - have had chips for 2 nights in a row so am steering towards red... There is a farmers market on one of the parks today so may take a walk and see what I can find. I really need to be more adventurous/creative with my food - im getting a bit bored...

(B) egg on toast (heb)
(L) choc weetabix (heb2 and hea) banana, muller greek style yog (0.5)
(S) strawberrys and weight watchers strawberry mousse (4)
****swim*****
(D) not sure yet:
(S) special k (4.5) options (2)

Update: having rice (2.5) Linda McCartney sausages (1.5) and runner beans so today is green!!

15 syns today

Last edited:
Hi, just having a look through some diarys, you have done so well on your weight loss journey, keep up the great work! x

Looking like a good day so far! I dunno what I'd do without my two HEXs, I don't think I could ever do EE now as I'm too used to them! x

Razzle Dazzle said:
Hi, just having a look through some diarys, you have done so well on your weight loss journey, keep up the great work! x

Hi thanks for popping in :) do you have a diary? X

day has gone rubbish :/ argument with Boyf so he is in one room and I'm in the other, tempted to text and meet up with my friend for a few drinks but it won't do my weightloss any good! Grrrrr he is such an idiot!

Was having such a nice weekend :( Now I feel like sabotaging

missy1978 said:
Looking like a good day so far! I dunno what I'd do without my two HEXs, I don't think I could ever do EE now as I'm too used to them! x

That's why I struggle with extra easy so much, miss my extra b especially x

Back