Nellylou -2 stone to go! I can do it with SW

30mins is amazing! I've never been able to do that - well done you.

It's so tough with the new drugs - I guess it'll take a while for you to suss out exactly what effect they have and what you can do about it. You've had a good week though so you should be super pleased about that regardless of those pesky scales!

Hope you get all your coursework done in super quick time and manage to get some shopping in :) And Enjoy the time with your lovely nan xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ohh and on the jogging front I seriously can't believe how far I've got so if I can anyone can xx

Thank you, going to get cracking now. I'm very positive that I've managed to have a good week this week regardless of what the scales say, after a bad day or couple of days I always wake up panicked - it's just good to feel in control again. Xx

That's an awesome frame of mind. I'm so pleased.

And maybe when the weather gets a bit better again (it's hammering down right now!) I'll try jogging again!xx

I think you've just got to ignore the scales at the moment, as hard as it is. There's allsorts going on and who knows what effect the drugs will be having on weight/water retention. You're eating well and you know you are and that's the main thing xxx

Ive just started bk with SW and i had a serious yogurt addiction last time around lol.. can feel that coming on again haha, thanks for the syn update on those.

2lbs up :( I'm annoyed but I guess the hormones are to blame, still sucks though.
Was going to have my treat day today but not sure if I will now as don't think my weight can take it..

Just about to go to college for the morning 9.30-12.15 I'm really not in the mood! X

2lbs up :( I'm annoyed but I guess the hormones are to blame, still sucks though.
Was going to have my treat day today but not sure if I will now as don't think my weight can take it..

Just about to go to college for the morning 9.30-12.15 I'm really not in the mood! X

Damn scales! Tbh it sounds more like bloat/water retention than real 'weight' so frustrating as it is, try not to let it get you down.

Hope college flies by this morning!xx

Stick with the plan have your treat day - it will come off when the hormones are ready ;)

It's gonna be hormones lovely - don't panic and I hope you still had your day off as planned xxx

Hey girls, thanks for your support yesterday. I'm going with "it's the hormones" and will just deal with it - went spectacularly off plan yesterday, peanut butter on toast, curry, naan, bhajis, toffee mousse style dessert, orange bubbles - the list continues. Feeling suitably sick today and plan to be on plan today until next Sat.

Not sure what day it will be today, will update as I go along.

Decided on EE:

(B) scrambled egg on toast (heb) spread (2) brown sauce (0.5)

(L) egg fried rice, spicy chicken breast and salad, mayo (0.5)

(D) Thai green chicken curry and a naan (8)

(S) greek yog (1) frozen berries

Last edited:
Just been thinking, last week I did all red days so I'm going to throw in a few green/extra easy days. I find my body responds well to high protein/low carb but sometimes it needs a shake up!

I'm also freaking a little bit that because I'm taking folic acid I'm getting too much iron with all the meat I eat... When I first started sw again to slim for treatment I was on a really high dose of folic acid as bmi was over 35 and I didn't lose any weight for 6 weeks!!! I'm wondering if this is something to do with my gain :(

Just been thinking, last week I did all red days so I'm going to throw in a few green/extra easy days. I find my body responds well to high protein/low carb but sometimes it needs a shake up!

I'm also freaking a little bit that because I'm taking folic acid I'm getting too much iron with all the meat I eat... When I first started sw again to slim for treatment I was on a really high dose of folic acid as bmi was over 35 and I didn't lose any weight for 6 weeks!!! I'm wondering if this is something to do with my gain :(

Hey chick, glad you're feeling good and back on plan today :)

I hadn't thought about the iron thing, but that does seen to make sense. Hopefully as you say, some green days will shake things up. Xx

Hey chick, glad you're feeling good and back on plan today :)

I hadn't thought about the iron thing, but that does seen to make sense. Hopefully as you say, some green days will shake things up. Xx

It does make sense doesn't it, glad you think so too.
Xx

quick food update as one of those really busy Mondays.

Extra Easy:

(B) Cookie cake (5) :mad: greek yog (1) blueberry wheats (heb)

(L) Cucumber, lettuce, cherry toms, beetroot, boiled eggs and ham with salad cream (2)
Mango

(S) 2 ryvita (3) and low low (hea)

(D) Chickpea dhal and a naan (8)

Syns 19 - damn cookie cake being there on my desk to welcome me this morning!

Been swimming this evening and burned 540 cals so could be worse!

Last edited:
Hope you get time to chill this evening my lovely. Dhal sounds yummy - haven't had it for ages - must add it to the list!xx

another quick update. Trying to stick to Extra Easy as def having too much meat.

(B) Banana. Greek yog (1)

(L) chili chicken noodle salad (2) ryvita (heb) low low (hea)
Strawberrys
Mini green and blacks (4)

(D) BBQ chicken, colslaw (1) chips

Syns: 9

Last edited:
Heyyy.. maybe ya body just needs a little food shock :)
Did u make the chickpea dahl from scratch?? I bought some in a tin and going to make the loaf with savoury rice...
Hope your ok.. are u still weighing in on saturdays? Xx

Heyyy.. maybe ya body just needs a little food shock :)
Did u make the chickpea dahl from scratch?? I bought some in a tin and going to make the loaf with savoury rice...
Hope your ok.. are u still weighing in on saturdays? Xx

That's what I'm thinking, finding it hard though as so used to red days and 2 healthy a and b...

I cheated and bought it from asda - my friend has bought me the tastes of Asia book from her group so looking forward to making some currys from there when I get it. Let me know how the loaf goes as keep meaning to make it.

Weigh day is sat! I need a good loss! Xx

I don't want to go for a jog but really really need too!!!!!! :-(

Back