Neonic's Dukan Diary

4 red onions thinly sliced, 4 tbsp balsamic vinegar, splash red wine vinegar, 300ml stock, sweetener.

Place all ingredients in a pan, bring to the boil then simmer until all liquid has reduced.

If the liquid is reducing and the onions aren't soft enough, add more water. I used 500ml of stock in my last batch.

Enjoy.xx

I have just re-read my diary from start to finish. I have decided to get back on the dukan wagon today. I'm up at my mums today but going home tonight. I am planning to do "old Skool" dukan but the only slightly dukan friendly foods in the house for breakfast were bacon and eggs so that's what I had. I'll pop to the shop in a minute to get something for a late lunch. I've got oatbran at home so I might have porridge or muffins tonight. I'll carry on going to my SW weigh in until I move though as it's more of a social thing for me now.

Weigh in this morning showed my restart weight as 11st 3.5lb. My aim, to be at TW for the meet up in March.x

Attack day one complete!!

Found today pretty easy. Probably helped that I'm off work this week. I'm back at my house now and I've been shopping so I have a fridge and freezer full of dukan friendly foods.

Breakfast - Bacon and scrambled egg (won't be having bacon a lot)
Snack - SF Jelly, 0% total
Lunch - Steak, 8 Seafood sticks
Tea - Prawn carbonara following a SW recipe and slim pasta, 5 chicken drumsticks
Dessert - FF Yogurt with 1.5tbls oatbran

Drinks - Tea, Tea Tea and probably some more tea, Water, Pepsi max

Not a bad day. Hope I can do as well tomorrow.

I always find dieting harder when I'm not at work, so interesting that you find it the reverse! ENJOY :D

I think it's because I work in a shop around food Jo. And there's always rubbish in the staff room.

Had a pretty chilled out day today. Didn't get to sleep until the early hours, so had a bit of a lye in. Went to tesco this afternoon to pick up a few dukan bits that I was out of and ended up spending a fortune. I had better loose weight now!!!

One thing I had forgotten about this diet is that it makes you more adventurous and creative with your food. I would never had made mayo or home made carbonara on slimming world, I would've used Jars or melted some laughing cows for a sauce. I'm actually enjoying making stuff again. I'm thinking cheeseburger pie with BBQ sauce might make an appearance soon too. Haven't had it in aaaggggeeessss!!

So today's eating.......

Breakfast - 1.5tbls oatbran with FF natural yogurt (had no milk for porridge but wanted something cereal like)
Lunch - Turkey rashers with cheesy eggs (eggs and cottage cheese scrambled)
Snack - Lemon mug cake (no oatbran), 4 chicken drumsticks, 8 seafood sticks,
Tea - Burgers with dukan garlic mayo - Yum!!
Dessert - sweetened 0% total

Drinks - Gallons of tea, Pepsi max, water

Last day of attack tomorrow, then I will weigh in on Friday morning to see how I've done.xx

Well done Neonic! I'm really enjoying reading your diary. Hope you have another fab attack day today. :)

Oh crikey. No shop would want to employ someone like me. I'd put them into liquidation!
Lemon mug cake (no oatbran)... Can you elaborate? I can't remember it and it sounds fabulous!
I know what you mean about wanting to become more inventive in the kitchen again and I ADORE that cheeseburger pie!
x

It's more flavoured egg I guess.

1 egg
1tbs Quark/yogurt/fromage frais
Sweetener
Lemon flavouring

It's not bad for a bit of a sweet fix

So today has been another good day and it's the last day of attack. I've spent most of the day planning what to eat for my first PV day. I'm thinking I'm going to attempt the diet fanta sweet and sour sauce with seafood and egg fried slim rice. Fingers crossed it'll work.

So today's food....

Breakfast - Oatbran porridge, 2 HB eggs
Snack - SF jelly with FF yogurt
Lunch - steak, 2 chicken drumsticks and garlic mayo
Snack - 3 Chicken Drumsticks, HB egg
Tea - Haddock with poached eggs
Dessert - SF Jelly

Drinks - Tea, Water, Pepsi max

Weigh in tomorrow morning.xx

I'd be interested in trying that mug cake nonetheless as, while it resembles the yoghurt cake I used to do in the oven, I've never tried it in the microwave and I do remember (was it?) Trudy's oatbran and cocoa mug cake being to die for! I'll not allow myself that for at least a month though! Such things need to be earned!

Interesting meal you're planning there...
x

Well Jo, my tea was amazing. Here's a photo

image-638746123.jpg

Today has been a good day but it has been a struggle. Mother Nature sent my monthly gift so I have been craving all sorts. I proud to say I haven't given in though.

Breakfast - Oatbran porridge with 1tbls goji berries
Snack - SF Jelly with FF yogurt
Lunch - Chicken drumsticks, 2 HB eggs, pickled onions
Tea - Seafood with stirfry veg in (diet fanta) sweet and sour sauce with egg fried slim rice.
Snacks - 2 chicken legs, lemon mug cake (no oatbran), ff yogurt

Drinks - Tea, Water, SF orangeade, SF Dr Fizz, zero,

Too much dairy again today but it was necessary to keep me on track.

That looks delicious Neonic!

YUM indeed! That dish looks really lovely (and so normal...!!!)
x

Well Jo, my tea was amazing. Here's a photo

View attachment 119626

Today has been a good day but it has been a struggle. Mother Nature sent my monthly gift so I have been craving all sorts. I proud to say I haven't given in though.

Breakfast - Oatbran porridge with 1tbls goji berries
Snack - SF Jelly with FF yogurt
Lunch - Chicken drumsticks, 2 HB eggs, pickled onions
Tea - Seafood with stirfry veg in (diet fanta) sweet and sour sauce with egg fried slim rice.
Snacks - 2 chicken legs, lemon mug cake (no oatbran), ff yogurt

Drinks - Tea, Water, SF orangeade, SF Dr Fizz, zero,

Too much dairy again today but it was necessary to keep me on track.

Wow! that looks so good... and the slim rice looks real!

I have been trying to get my hands on slim rice... been to all the Asian stores here and most of the health food stores in the malls but no luck - they only stock the noodles.

have a great day xx

Dribbling over your stir fry, gorgeous! Well done on holding your resolve during TOTM, especially when so often it feels like only copious amounts of chocolate will do! x

Back