Neonic's Dukan Diary

lol that made me smile xxx

Just a quick update to say I'm still on plan and I now weigh 10st 13.6lb. I am very very pleased.

I'm all moved into my new place however I have no Internet or mobile signal at the moment so won't be able to update unless I do it at work. I'll try pop in every now and again but will officially be back from the 14th when sky come to fit my landline and broadband.

I will will will stick to plan!!

Right, I have some kind of connection so I am back.

I haven't been doing very well for the last month so I've decided I need to go back to posting daily. I've only had a couple of 'treats' (one night out and one takeaway for a friends birthday) and I've gone straight back on plan afterwards but there must be something else I'm doing wrong as the weight isn't shifting. From today my vow is to get back to being organised and take food to work with me and to go back to posting on here daily.

Today is to be a PP day and I've got my chicken cooked ready for work. I shall take something out of the freezer in a minute for tea. Maybe some fish for a change. I haven't eaten nearly enough fish lately. I'm back on day shifts from today and I'm all moved in, so I have absolutely no excuses not to be organised.

Have a good day everyone.

Great news you are all in & settled. I agree posting regular helps keep you on the straight & narrow. When I go off track I tend to avoid coming on as I know I'll have to confess BUT I know I should as instead if it turning into a few days off track it could just turn into a day.

Not a bad two days. I have managed to take food to work with me 2 days in a row. I'm on a course tomorrow in london which is where it gets more difficult. I'll take breakfast and lunch with me but I'll either have to buy something for tea or wait until I get home which could be late. I'm going to do another PV day so if I do decide to go for tea before I head back I can get steak and salad or something. I've made a vegetable soup to put in a flask so that should be fine for lunch with some chicken thighs I've cooked ready.

Yesterday was a pretty good day.

Breakfast - Dukan trifle (jelly, yogurt jelly and ff natural greek yogurt)
Mid morning - oatbran porridge
Lunch - Half a roast chicken (home cooked), 2 boiled eggs
Snack - Dukan trifle, prawns
Tea - Haddock, 2 poached eggs
Supper - jelly, lemon mug cake (without oatbran)

Drinks - Tea, Water

Way too much jelly but I couldn't resist. No diet drinks in the house, I may have been able to resist the jelly if I has diet coke instead.

Today was a bit better....

Breakfast - Cheesy eggs (scrambled eggs made with cottage cheese)
Mid morning - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Vegetable Soup, Seafood selection
Snack - FF natural Yogurt
Tea - Tandoori beef with stir fried veg, 4 chicken thighs, ff natural yogurt
Snack - Lemon Mug cake (without oatbran)

Drinks - Tea, Water

I think I need to cut down on my yogurt but it's keeping me on the straight and narrow at the minute. I've also managed to get through 4 dozen eggs in a week and a half, granted I had to throw 5 away as I forgot they were boiling but that's still a lot of eggs.

Well, my Internet is all up at running at home now so I have no excuse to not post.
After my 2 days away and a major lapse resulting in a painful stomach, I am back on plan today. Potatoes, bread and such can all stay away. I was going to do a few days with no tollerateds but I'm planning on having cheeseburger pie with BBQ sauce for tea. I might just have 3 PP days instead then go back to alternating on Sunday.

Sounds like a plan and great to be back on the net eegghh?

Great to see you posting :) x

It's definitely good to be back online.

The last 2 days have been pretty good. I'm proud of myself for being able to get straight back on track.

I have realised that I've been having too much yogurt so I really need to try and cut down. Maybe I'll make some jelly up and have a portion of that instead of yogurt after my meals.

Another good day yesterday. And I'm pleased to say I didn't have any yogurt. Mainly because I have run out and I was too lazy to go to the shop for more. Still, if it helps in my quest to cut down then it's all good.

I ate a ridiculous amount of chicken yesterday, but the scales today tell me it was worth it as I've lost the couple of pounds I gained from my little visit to carb and chocolate land.

Breakfast - Oat bran and wheat bran porridge with goji berries, 2 HB eggs
Lunch - 4 chicken legs
Tea - 1/2 a roast chicken with a tiny bit of left over BBQ sauce
Snack - Oat bran free pancakes (mug cake recipe made into pancakes), Cheesy scrambled eggs (eggs mixed with cottage cheese)

Drinks - A ridiculous amount of tea, Water, Cherry Pepsi max

Was going to have a cooked breakfast this morning but the sky man is due between 9 - 11 so didn't want to be cooking while he's here. Although I could've cooked, eaten and cleaned up as he's still not here. He's got 20 minutes.
I'm thinking when he's gone I'll do my cooked breakfast as lunch then have a a late dinner of roast beef. Yum yum.

Have a good Sunday everyone.

Today has been a good day. The sky man or should I say men, were only 5 minutes late and it only took them about 15 minutes to set up as they used the sky dish that's already up. I'm not complaining tho. Had a flick through the channels this afternoon and I've set some of the workouts on fitness tv to record. I need to get some exercise in so its a start. I'll try and do some when I get home tomorrow.

Breakfast - Oat bran and wheat bran porridge with goji berries
Lunch - Half a roast chicken, 2 turkey sausages, 3 eggs scrambled.
Snack - 1 turkey sausage
Tea - Roast beef (2 person joint to myself), mashed swede, cabbage, red onion, cauliflower.
Snack - FF Natural yogurt.

Drinks - Cherry Pepsi max, water, tea

Back to work tomorrow after a week off. I'm on an early so I've got my food ready. I've already got oat bran in my locker and I've cooked some drumsticks, turkey sausages (cooked the whole pack) and boiled some eggs. Now I'm living on my own I need to make sure I take lunch to work with me to save money rather than buying it there every day.

Need to get myself to bed now, try and get back in a routine.

Night everyone.x

Another good day yesterday.

Breakfast - 3 turkey sausages, 2 HB eggs
Lunch - 3 chicken drumsticks (should've had more, was hungry later)
Snack - Oat bran and FF yogurt
Tea - 4 turkey rashers, Cheesy eggs
Snack - 2 chicken legs

Drinks - water, Tea,

Not bad. It's TOTM so I'm not weighing as I feel full and bloated. I haven't really seen the scales move down in about a month but I'm hoping cutting down on the amount yogurt I have will help. My holiday is in less than a month and according to dr d I should've been at TW by then but that's a stone away still. I'd be very happy to lose half of that.

I've always eaten lots of ff yogurt and I don't find it a problem. I believe there is an upper limit to the amount we can have in one day but, if I remember correctly, it's very high, 750g or something. Your food choices are looking good and it's always a good idea to have lots of protein cooked and at the ready, just in case.

I've always eaten lots of ff yogurt and I don't find it a problem. I believe there is an upper limit to the amount we can have in one day but, if I remember correctly, it's very high, 750g or something. Your food choices are looking good and it's always a good idea to have lots of protein cooked and at the ready, just in case.

I do have a lot of yogurt though. I can easily go through a 500g tub in a day and with my milk if I have porridge and the cottage cheese I have too, some days I have quite a fair bit. I'm just trying to figure out what it could be.

Another good day yesterday diet wise but not a good day PV wise, hardly had any veg so I'm going to have a bit tonight too.

Breakfast - oat bran porridge
Lunch - 2 chicken legs, 2 HB eggs
Tea - Beef curry
Supper - 4 slices turkey bacon, 3 eggs scrambled, 2 chicken legs

Drinks - Water, tea

Everything is a bit messed up food wise when I do lates. I end up eating a meal when I get in coz I'm usually hungry. I like to eat at similar times through the day and changing my shift doesn't work around that. Days again today though so I should be fine.

Have a good day.x

It's true that shift work makes things more difficult. You could maybe try having veg for breakfast when you're on a late (ie tomato and mushroom with your "fry up"), taking a tupperware salad for your "lunch" (whenever that is!), leaving your oatbran for your evening perhaps? Or muffin snacks during the day leaving chicken for your return home? Not easy I know.
Great to see you're back in the zone.
I can stall if I have as little as 500g dairy in a day (1K per day is the maximum, but I could never have that much!). Perhaps take a look at the ingredients of those turkey sausages? If there's filler in them, and you have them too often, perhaps they could be a culprit?

Thanks for the advice Jo. I don't think the problem is the turkey sausages but they probably don't help. I've only brought them twice and I had already plateaued before that.I'm not planning on buying them again thought as they are too easy to eat and as you said, they could have fillers etc in them.

I've fallen off the wagon a bit the last couple of days. My friend came round for a takeaway and wine on Friday evening, and through pure laziness, I had the left over chow mein for tea yesterday. I'm quite happy to get back on track today however work is about to be a problem. I'm the manager of a deli counter in work and in a week we have phase change meaning we change a lot of our products. All good?? Nope. I have to try everything, so that I have the knowledge to share with customers. It is actually part of my job. I'd love to say its all healthy foods but it's not. We have pizzas and pâté and quiche and more. The tasting foods come in early this week so I'll make sure I only have a small amount of everything and stick to Dukan foods the rest of the time.

Cant you just tell white lies to the customers about taste?????????????

Back