Nervous hello

Misdee

Silver Member
Hi

I started CD today, after a few non-starts with LL and slim-fast. basically about two weeks in i lose my nerve and want to keep my flab. But this time ifeel different about it all. I am doing this for myself, my children and my husband. Before it was mainly for me. I spent a day last week running round soft play after my 2 year old, i ws shattered after 5mins. I want my girls to have a mum who can join in.

I need to lose 6stone to be i na healthy range, but that seems scary lol. thats the weight of my two younger girl combined :eek:

Hi Misdee

Welcome to MiniMins, wish you all the luck with your weight loss journey

I am not doing same diet as you, but wishing you all the best, I am sure someone will be along soon who knows all about CD

Tinkerbell.gif

thank you.

I feel good because I am finally taking this all in hand and doing soemthing, but so scared about what i will look like once the fat has gone. oh that sounds weird, but i have never been thin, have always been bigger than my siblings. but doing this now, my sisters are pregnant so i cant compare, which i think will be good for me (one is a size 10 after having 3 kids and eats everything).

Have had choc, strawberry and chick/mushroom soup today. not overl;y impressed and keep burping up strawberry shake, eurgh.

Hi welcome.......you are not alone, we are all in the same boat and this site is a fantastic help, everyone is so supportive and friendly.
Well done on getting through day 1, the first week is the hardest, but when you get on the scales you will see how much it is worth sticking with it.

Keep us posted on how you are getting on, any questions just shout and someone will be along to help.

yes i need your nagging :)

let me know when you get your new pics, i want to seee :)

Good luck with C D keep on drinking the water, take one day at a time.

I am on day 3 feeling good....keep us posted on your journey:) :) :)

Hi Misdee, Welcome to Minimins...... :wavey:
Good luck with your first week on CD, stick with it,and drink as much as you can :D

well done for joining
i started the cd this morning, i`m sat here with my 1st shake
you can do this and when you feel you are going to lapse just come on here as there is loads of support

kaz xxx

good luck hun :)

there is a thread for all of us starting around now, called starting in april/may if ya wanna have a look :)

well done on getting through your first day

xx

Hiya misdee and Bendigoblue I am also here its seems that us mumsnetters love the internet lol :D (thelittlesoldiersmummy)

Good luck Misdee we are all here to support you this website really helped me in my first few weeks gosh it still does from the recipes to the silly questions you need answering someone will always help out x

well, 1st shake of the day was lovely. cappachino, made with extra coffee and a sweetner tab. have also had a small coffee first thing and just finished my 1st 500ml of water of the day.

have a slight headache, so going to drink more water and maybe take a paracetamol later on.

welcome........ welcome..........!!!!!

Good luck - just take each day 1 at a time to get thru the 1st few :) .... Then it gets a little easier.
Come here for lots of suuport where you will meet lots and lots of people that are either going through exactly the same thing at the same time OR some that have done it and are further on & can give you lots and lots of advice & ideas.
Good luck - I'm only a little way in with 3st to lose - I'm Clare 36, married with 2 kids ages 8 & 10 x
:) :) :) :) :)

My CDC says drink as much as you can I am drink 6ltrs a day and i have not suffered really at all from the complaints others have!

HI Misdee

I wish you all the best for your weightloss journey. You really really do deserve some good luck. I have just been reading your blog and what a stressful time for you. I hope everything works out well for you.

Take it easy and take it one day at a time.

All the best
Ruth xxx

Back