Nessie's Diary (",) WEEK 6 WI Results...

congratulations!! on this weeks loss and the silver 7

Wow congrats Nessie xx

Thanks girls :D After next week I'll not have to pay anymore, which is fab! Ideally I want to go below 10st but 10st is my next goal, 7.5lb to go...

Reactions: ugg
Well it's the end of day 3, week 6 and I'm doing not too bad. Not been drinking the water but I'm under points today (to cover up from yesterday!). Sipping away at an options hot chocolate before bed :) I'm hoping to lose atlease 1lb this week but who knows, had a really good loss last week so might end up staying the same.

Hope you're all doing well, keep up the good work :D

how weird is that, was just thinking i would have a hot chocolate then i saw your thread was updated and voila, you're having one.. gotta be a sign :D

anyway, just wanted to congratulate you (belatedly) on your silver 7 and 10% loss :) thats fantastic xxx

how weird is that, was just thinking i would have a hot chocolate then i saw your thread was updated and voila, you're having one.. gotta be a sign :D

anyway, just wanted to congratulate you (belatedly) on your silver 7 and 10% loss :) thats fantastic xxx

THank you! I'm pretty pleased, although I think I might have put on this week so far, although I have stuck to my points, strange, can't figure this out lol.

I like the options turkish delight, 1/2 point! mmmm nice and creamy

Well it's 12pm and I've already have half my points for the day! When did biscuits learn to shout your name so loud?!? Might have stir fry tonight, just veg. Bought the WW oil spray which is really handy to have! Well I'm at work, printing, pc work, paperwork, and just had a yoga class in, trying to keep my mind off the munchies...

Hope you're all doing GREAT, here's to fab WI's this week girls :D

ive not seen the turkish delight one.. though i love the normal one so will have to have a look for it.. is it the big jar or the sachets?

and your plan for today sounds good - i hate munchie days where i could just eat and eat and eat!

ive not seen the turkish delight one.. though i love the normal one so will have to have a look for it.. is it the big jar or the sachets?

and your plan for today sounds good - i hate munchie days where i could just eat and eat and eat!

It's the big jar, works out way cheaper. They were doing the sachets until last week, think it was limited. Oh dear, I've just eaten a scone worth 6 points argh, mum left one here in the shop and again it was shouting on me... Hmph, never mind, have 4-6points left for the day.

I hate munchie days too, Ive just come out of what seemed like two munchie weeks!! You're better off taking the temptation and be done with it!

Just had a chippie! OMG what's happened today?!? Ok Ok, I'm not panicking, have 3 days to make up for it before WI on Monday night. They're not getting my 10% keyring back tho, they can drag it out of my cold dead hands... lol All will be right in the world come Monday I'm sure, just feeling super bloated right now!

Hey Nessie, I'm sure you can pull it back before monday,
Have a good weekend xx

WI Tonight...

Well it's Monday and I have a WI tonight, really have no idea what it's going to be but I have a feeling I will have put on :( If I sts I'll be happy! It's been a bad week, including a chippie, pizza hut, pic n mix at the cinema ... it goes on, terrible actually! Hmph, hope I can get back on track, I just feel like 'what the hell' at the moment.

Hey Nessie best of luck with the WI tonight, let us know how you get on. Don't get too hung up on what you might or might not lose, remember today is a brand new week and next WI will be better!!

Well I've put on 0.5lb this week, which I'm actually really pleased about as I thought it was 2lb! It's a new week, no eating out this week atall! Want to get atleast 1lb, which will mean I become a gold member and can go for free :D Thats a motivator!

Back