Nettee's no excuses Autumn

100% today, in fact a red day at that!. A 5 honk week.

Some good body magic done now so I am ahead of schedule.

The scales have been looking good so far this week so I have high hopes for tomorrow's weigh in.

:)

Wow sums it up nicely I think - 3 1/2lb off! Can't believe it.

I am putting it down to -
Being on plan most of the time now summer is over
grazing on celery and tomatoes instead of fruit
long term body magic results
giving up two daily hexs on Saturday as the baby is six months old now
breast feeding a bit less as she is taking solids and the odd bottle of formula
binging last week the day before weigh in so increasing my fluid volume vs being 100% since Saturday this week

Anyway whatever the reason hooray! I was robbed of sow as someone else lost 4lb - never mind, the cake is pretty good without that icing on it.

So now I am 1/2 lb away from a healthy bmi, 1.5 lb away from my 2 stone award. Ahead of myself in the pound a week to target by Christmas campaign and less than a stone from target!

:wee:

All good.

Must stay on track now for next week. He just had a yummy on plan lunch. Going out for lunch on Saturday so that will be my meal off for the week otherwise should be ok......

1 1/2 syns over today as a planned 10 syn supper and I couldn't quite stay under 5 earlier today.

Quite happy with that. No body magic today though so need to get back on it tomorrow.

Bingy moment just now. Had half a syn left but started on the birthday party left overs. Counted up to 12 extra syns then stopped counting. Probably another 12. If I stop now it will be less of a disaster than if I don't so I am here to draw a line. Planning on an easy supper of birds eye bake to perfection salmon, broccoli and super speedy baked beans.

I think this has happened because I am tired and didn't really eat a proper lunch so also hungry. Also a bit fed up with my crazy school run which I have inflicted on myself. So tomorrow I will have a better lunch. Also I am really missing my extra hexb - keep having it anyway and synning it which uses up 6 syns which is a lot. Need to try to make time to cook an egg for breakfast and have it with one slice of toast for half a b. or possibly even fried potatoes for breakfast.

Well I have reigned it back in, supper as planned and no more syns since my last post. Also did some toning and am only 20 min off week 7 of the gold award now :).

Yay- one more week to go till I have earned my shiney gold certificate! I have booked the baby into gym crèche next Friday morning and am going to give body attack a go - hopefully won't have to leave half way through anything embarrassing.

Had peas, mashed potato and broccoli with gravey for lunch having been inspired by Allen Carr and his easy way to lose weight. I was yummy too. I am trying to avoid meat at lunch times and see how I get on. Chimpanzees have meat as 5% of their diet so three meals a week would be better But my husband is a meat fiend so this will do for the moment.

1 syn over today - not bad at all. Couldn't resist a Small bit of cake earlier which then made my mini naan and mango chutney a bit tight with supper. Yummy slimming world jalfrezi chicken.

A couple of bad days over the weekend with one thing and another. But a better day today!

I bought some tinned potatoes to fry with my breakfast this morning which was reasonably sucessful and easy (fresh ones are nicer though). This means I have my whole hexb to use for afternoon snacking which is brilliant.

A good start to my last gold body magic week just now.

veg cous cous for lunch including sweetcorn instead of meat. went down well.

need to get 2lb of weekend excesses off over the next two days really but will be happy to have two honks and come in with a loss on Wednesday.

Thank you Lisa.

Just 6 syns today :)

Half an hour of body magic done:):)

Another 100% day tomorrow :D

Yes - half a pound which is ok after a 2 honk week (+2 days only a syn or two over).

And I now officially have a healthy bmi which is brilliant :)

Another spot on day yesterday although I did snack on a salmon fillet which seems a bit excessssive to me but still on plan!

So the plan for next week:

Body attack on Friday and complete my gold body magic award by Sunday
A six honk week - which I will put in my signature now for motivation
Hopefully a two stone award for next week of I can lose a pound

A good day today, on plan. Sushi and salad for lunch, steak for supper, club bar as a snack - love this diet!

Body magic under control but would like to do 10 min toning my arms before bed.

1 honk down, 5 to go.. .....

A red day honk today :)
body magic ticking along - boost tomorrow with my body attack class.

Saved all of my hexb for the afternoon again which helps loads.
4 more honks to go.....

body attack done - not as bad as i feared - have even booked in again for next week.

Just 10 more minutes of toning to go for my Gold award!

yummy left over chilli and veg for lunch - only 2 syns so far today :)

Planning to use 7 on a fajita wrap this evening - not had one of those since April when I started sw.

Ooooohh 9 1/2 syns over and not yet had supper :(

Tired and stressed this afternoon and had my daughters toast and jam she didn't want and then a club bar.

Oh well, cous cous and fajita innards it is.

well the cous cous went down well and stuck at 9 1/2 over for yesterday. not a honk but i have had worse days. the pressure is on now to have a 100% weekend.........

Gold body magic award completed - well done me!

Will have to set my mind to the platinum now - think I need some new activities.

Food wise a pretty terrible day :(
really really should be getting my 2 stone award on Wednesday. Need to refocus, draw yet another line and have a great 3 days prior to weigh in.
Children's party food was the killer today - at least it wasn't my party so no left overs.
Another one to go to tomorrow though - discipline required!

Hmmmm well back on track today anyway :)
another good day due tomorrow.......

Back