Nettee's no excuses Autumn

Nettee

Silver Member
A new thread for a new leaf. I have 1st 4 lb still to loose and 15 weigh ins to Christmas.

One pound per week plus 3 extra pounds along the way - should be very doable.:)

Term time is here and life is fairly routine now so I can do it and I will!!!!!!!!

Lots of possible excuses coming up this month but I think as long as each meal out or party doesn't creep into the whole week then I should be fine.

So the plan for the next 15 weeks
  • be 100% for 6 days of each week
  • Complete my gold body magic in early October
  • Continue to be active after that
  • Go to group and stay every week
  • snack on celery and tomatoes if I am just grazing
  • Be prepared with a cupboard and fridge full of free food and Hexs
  • Be a target member on 19th December 2012

so that is my plan for the medium term. Now for my plan for this week.

I am comitting to a 100% week this week to get myself off to a good start.
No parties at the weekend so no problems anticipated.

1 1/2 stone award up for grabs next week if I manage to lose just a pound!:):)

So far so good today - feeling motivated.

Also feeling a bit nervous that I may not acheive my goal for this thread but on the other hand as long as I am at least half a stone lighter by Christmas I will have acheived something. I have set myself an interim halloween goal in order to break it down a little bit. 8 weeks till Halloween, 8 1/2 lb to get into the new number - bring it on!

A good start today :)
not feeling totally well though today, not sure why.

25 min cardio done today.
tried the tesco Moroccan couscous suggested in the magazine for 2.5 syns. It was quite good.

Chicken jalfrazi for supper plus 6 syns worth of naan

Hooray! size 12 jeans today! :D :D :D

Feeling better this evening. I have not had much appetite so fairly easily on track for my 7 honk week (despite being offered cake today). Body magic has slipped a bit though as I have been very tired. Need to do 40 min of toning before the end of Sunday.

Good food day again - 4/7 days done :)
only 20 minutes of toning left for this week now

have been reading Allen Carr's easyweigh to lose weight. Seem good ideas mixed in with some unscientific suggestions. Similar to John Briffa in that both suggest we should eat what our ancestors would have had and they agree on the fruit and veg but Briffa suggests no carbs and Carr suggests no meat. I think slimming world is a good balance - everything in moderation. It did make me think about those things for which I have had to acquire a taste though - tea, wine, cheese and Brussels sprouts spring to mind. The first two especially I would probably be better off without. Thinking of not buying any more aspartame yogurts again for a while. Definitely think it improved the taste of berries when I tried it and possibly reduced hunger pangs.

Day 5 done - down hill from here to my 7 honk week, although I do need to shop tomorrow

Half way through my gold body magic now - miraculous this week really when I have felt ill but I was lucky that I randomly did an hour on Monday which took the pressure off the rest of the week.

Two more items only left to sew now one to be done for Friday and on one to be done for when it gets cold.

Right off to bed as an early start tomorrow for first day at a new school through commuter traffic.

Good shop done this morning and a honk today :)

First day with with kids both at school so body magic done earlier in the day which is nice

Have bought some fresh apricots and have worked my way through most of them which I think is against my original rules for autumn but ok for slimming world.

Thinking about having a green day sometime so have bought some nuts to be hexb maybe. Synned some today so they are open - hope they won't be tempting me too badly.

One more honk for my complete week, tomorrow here I come.......

Yay completed my 7 honk week. Fingers crossed for some good results at weigh in tomorrow.

Finished my sewing at last

Up to date with body magic for this week.

Just need to get the house tidy now...........

2 1/2 pounds loss!!!!

Very exciting. And I got my stone and a half award. :D

So a new plan for a new week.......

I have a lunch out and am putting on a tea here for a party.
lunch out - will have only one bread roll, otherwise accept a write off there
tea - I am catering so will provide fruit and veg sticks as well as cake. Will aim to pre estimate syns and stick to a pre decided limit (maybe 30?)
Rest of the week 100% so 5 honks and other meals at the weekend on plan
red days Thursday, Monday and Tuesday.
Complete week 5 of my gold award and start week 6

A good day today to start the week.

Red day tomorrow - will crack open the whole meal pasta.

Only 10 days until I lose 2 hexs as the baby turns 6 months. Hopefully will mean I get a boost to my losses at the Same time.

Not perfect yesterday. My daughter didn't finish a sweet pastry thing and gave it to me so I did (but on the plus side I didn't then finish my son's in he same situation a few minutes later). Was going red until supper time when I randomly and tiredly I suppose had ordinary pasta rather than brown. I think I was around 5 syns over in total so not a disaster (assuming extra easy).

Oh well try again today. I need to shop as usual and I think that will help!

Also only 10 min exercise so now feeling behind with that!

The house is much improved though :)

Week 5 gold body magic complete :D

Did well yesterday not eating much apart from lunch out

Probly ate too much at my party today and fatty ready meal tonight so not a great weekend.:break_diet:

Really need to do my two red days before weigh in

Here's to two honks tomorrow and Tuesday :)

Oh dear oh dear oh dear.

No excuses - just plain naughtiness.

Leftovers are so much worse than the original event for me......

Back to it this evening

Draw a line - weigh in tomorrow.

Half a pound loss so not too bad considering!

So 15 pounds to lose in 13 weeks - still doable.

Just my daughters birthday party this week to work around. My consultant said a bowl of grapes for me which sounds like a plan! I think I need to do some portion control in my shopping to limit leftovers.

Even more important is to stick to plan for the other 20 meals!

Body magic started for week 6 but missed Monday so need to keep at it.

Well I had a good couple of days on plan and then a Chinese extravaganza yesterday evening. Never mind today should be ok and I have got lots of fruit for the party.

Got up early this morning for 30 minutes of toning so week 6 of gold body magic is complete. Only two weeks to go before I get my shiney certificate :)

Really need a plan for after that as I am looking forward to not exercising any more which is not the idea at all!

Oh I am so annoyed with myself - just a grazy afternoon yesterday with cake and chocolate (more baking by the children and chocolate that has been given to us rather than bought). Why Why Why!!!!!! I think I have this danger time between about 2 and 7 (not very short then!) and once I start to go wrong I just seem to think never mind and carry on going wrong. I do get hungry around then but need to fill up on plan with healthy extras and free food.

Today is the day of the party. I need to remember how pleased I am going to be that I didn't eat all the party food leftovers and just snacked on fruit. Of course it is between 3 and 5 so I need to pack myself an on plan snack to fill me up as well. I think I need to bin all the leftovers which really goes against the grain but hopefully there won't be that much.

would be so good to get a honk this evening. I know I can do it.

I did it, I did it!!!! hooray!!! Probably one of my top sw achievements. No chocolate or crisps or party rings. 5 syns worth of birthday cake. Lots of fruit and a 3 syn sandwhich that I prepared earlier. :D

I didn't bin the leftovers though so will have to maintain control.............

A 100% day again :)

Party leftovers are calling to me a bit but mostly tucked out of sight.

A bit of a slow start on week 7 of gold body magic - need to crack on with that.

One more day before weigh in.........

Back