Nettee's no excuses Autumn

A good day on track. Fingers crossed for weigh in tomorrow.

Half a pound off again. Getting off lightly really but do need to refocus if I am to reach target by Christmas.

Gold award certificate received - very pretty! Considering the 30 day shred as my next challenge. Body attack on Friday booked in. Have adjusted my syns recorder to encorperate body magic now which will hopefully help me continue.

Out to lunch on Friday but that is going to be my only off plan meal all week. Child's party on saturday afternoon but not at lunch time. I will eat a good lunch and then be on best behaviour.

Considering hiding the scales for the week also.

i will get my 2 stone award next week, in fact I will sail past it into the nines......:)

A good start to the week with a honk!

Have bitten the bullet and ordered the thirty day shred - might start it after half term to get a good run on it.

10 min only done today but that is better than the last 3 days!

Another good day! No peeking at the scales yet - feels a bit like losing an arm but I am reasonably convinced that it is better not to look.

A bit of cardio done today, a bit of toning after last night's post - body attack class in the morning.

I am quite pleased with today.

Body attack this morning

Out for lunch but only 1 1/2 other syns and hexb as part of supper.

No reason not to have a good day tomorrow

:)

A Saturday honk! Hooray. Feeling quite hungry now though which is not so good.

A good body magic day too :)

Staying away from the scales - I think this is helping but who knows really

Birthday party to go to tomorrow (5 year old's) - plan not to have any syns at the party, eat well at lunch time so I am less hungry and less tempted. Keep repeating the 2 stone award mantra!

Success! No syns at the party. Weighed some cake from the party bag to eat at home (the kids don't like it) 4 1/2 syns for that, 14 1/2 syns altogether :)

Just putting on my arms toning DVD.

Down hill to weigh in now as back to routine tomorrow.

Another honk, and it is my birthday :).

8 syns including a 5 syn freddo - not bad for me! And I haven't felt hungry today.

Time for glutes!

two small brownies at the school harvest festival this afternoon. I am counting it as 10 syns with 1 1/2 before then so still on track for today by that calculation! Intended to just have one.......

Well no more syns today and a speedy supper of squid, broccoli and cous cous.

A six honk week at last!

Here's hoping I will see the difference on the scales tomorrow - still haven't weighed this week which is disconcerting.

Yay 2 1/2 lb off and my 2 stone award at last.

Need to stay focused over two weeks of half term now......

A good day today - can't forsee any good reason to go off track for the next few days at least.

Have hidden the scales again - I think weekly weighing does me good (did have a sneak preview this morning).

Kept up my gold standard body magic last week - haven't started this week's yet though and no body attack this week. Need to get cracking tomorrow really.

A bingy melt down yesterday afternoon :confused:

Never mind, line drawn and back on the wagon today

I had been planning a low syn chinese takeaway tonight but not sure that I trust myself to do that now...... Will come up with a yummy slimming world recipe - maybe from the new magazine.

Last day of school runs for two whole weeks! yay! In the no excuses Autumn mode I will not allow this to derail my pound a week target :)

Last oportunity for a while to do some uninterupted body magic in the day time so I will endevour to make the most of that.

I think part of my problem yesterday was not having enough lunch and therefore being hungry so will focus on a good filling lunch today and a planned supper.

good day yesterday - found the motivation from somewhere - weekend to get through now but no major plans so should be ok.

Body magic suffering this week though.......

I have worked out that I have now lost 30 lb in total over 23 weeks which is not too bad on the whole and is faster than 1 lb per week so surely I can reach target by Christmas :)

Probably about 10 syns over yesterday. Not a disaster but could try harder! Am just about on track today so far but a bit high already on the syn front. We are having an early roast supper tonight so hopefully will keep that low syn and then not need to eat much more after.

Off on a two night trip tomorrow to the seaside so 3 tricky days coming up. Damage limitation required I think. It also means I miss weigh in next week which is tricky.

Body magic fairly far out of the window at the moment (although I shouldn't be too hard on myself as we are lambing which requires me to be quite physical). Still intending to commit to the 30 day shred for next half term though so hopefully that will remotivate me. Will have to run up and down the beach and swim up and down the pool next week.

Well I am back here to draw yet another line and to get back on the wagon for the next 4 days.

In the next 4 days I will:
Be 100% on track with food
do 30 minutes body magic each day

I will then be off to stay with my parents for two nights so will not be able to be so rigid but these four days will reduce any gain that I might have over the three weeks between official weigh ins.

It is so hard for me to stay motivated when I am not weighing in.

I really want this though. I do not want to loose my 2 stone award. I want to get to target and stay there. It isn't very far away.

So 4 good days now. Three slightly ore relaxed days. Then 4 more great days till weigh in!

I can do it! :)

Yay, a 100% day yesterday. :)

Will keep it going today.....l

Oh I am so fed up with myself - just not in the right mindset at the moment. Over eating on things like full fat alpen bars when I am not that hungry. Need to find my way back to the plan before I gain too much weight.....

I think I am putting it all off till after half term but I don't want to do too much damage in the mean time.

All I can do is have a good day today - so far had an on plan breakfast which is always a good start........

Hi Nettee

i have just read through your plan! You are doing so well!

What is a HONK?

I'm on my 2nd week, first week was only a loss of 1.5lbs. Determined for hopefully four this week!

How does body magic work?

xx

Back