Never heard of this before

charliew

Am new to this forum and am currently working my way through it to encourage and motivate in in my weight loss.

Have never heard of Lipotrim before, had a quick peek on the web-site and it seems similar to Lighter Life. Is this correct or am I getting it totally wrong.

Also, excuse me being nosey, but what is the cost? Am currently following Slim Fast.

Thanks, Charlie xx

Hi Charlie, very similar to LL but we have no counciller to visit weekly and I pay £48 per week that may sound a lot but I have actually saved about £4000 since been on it! Now im 2st 1lb and feel I cant save any more, I am a tight Yorkshireman lol

Are you a Charlie female or a Charlie male? it's £36 a week approx for ladies.£48 for gentlemen.:D:D

Hi Charlie, Lipotrim is very similar to LighterLife and Cambridge but you can get it through some Chemists (as you have probably found out). It depends on whether you are a male "Charlie" or a female one (lol) as I think the cost depends on how many packs you need. It was about £36 a week for the female version, but I think it has gone up recently. As fattothin says, you don't get any counselling, but you will get all the help and support on here (whatever diet you follow). Welcome to the best weight loss support forum on the net x x x

Am totally female lol

Thanks all. Am going to give Slim Fast a bash, but will keep this as an option.

Charlie xx

Hi Charlie,

LT is similar to CD and LL but has less choice. There are only 3 shakes (strawberry, vanilla and chocolate), soup (chicken) or 2 flapjacks (peanut or coconut but you can't have them in your first week) whereas CD has a lot more flavours and bars.

I pay £36 here in Hampshire but not sure what the boys pay.

LT doesn't have a counsellor, just a chemist who weighs you but that suits me fine.

Not sure how much CD is but I understand LL is about £66 a week and you have to sign up for 10 weeks (I think) and join a group (again I'm not sure, just what I've heard)

LT is convenient for me as I live 5 mins from the chemist and I don't mind the lack of choice, from what I've heard, the CD chocolate bars sound way too moreish for me!

Good luck with whichever diet you go for and keep us posted about your progress.

x

its fantastic!

Back