New 100 days of 100%

Thanks Katt. I put myself back to day 1 for today because of a wobble I had during a nasty blood test. I've moved everyone else on one day.
Penny (Fittp00) Day 1
Katt Day 14
ShellBell Day 7
Kazz Day 4
Lauryn Day 11
Lelly Day 5
Magi Day 5
Kelly Day 8
LastDiet Day 3

Penny (Fittp00) Day 1
Katt Day 14
ShellBell Day 7
Kazz Day 4
Lauryn Day 11
Lelly Day 5
Magi Day 5
Kelly Day 8
LastDiet Day 3
Kellyshines day5
tenney75

What day are you on Tenney 75?

He he, just spotted her earlier post. Cheers.

Penny (Fittp00) Day 1
Katt Day 14

ShellBell Day 7
Kazz Day 4
Lauryn Day 11
Lelly Day 5
Magi Day 5
Kelly Day 8
LastDiet Day 3
Kellyshines day5
honeytemple88 day 8
tenney75

hi i added me name to the list i hope you don't mind me joining iv got 42lb left to loss and hoping to loss that in 11 weeks (78 days ) and im hoping u peeps will keep me strong n hopefuly i'll do the same to you x

LOL I had already moved the day forward for today as I posted it late last night - I was wondering if we shouldn't just all start at day 1 and see how we go? Might make it easier to keep up with how much people lose or are we counting weight lost over all so far in the days we have come? So for me I have lost 5lbs and will weigh in again on monday so do I add the 5lbs already lost to that as I am on day 13?!? Sorry to confuse you all with my ramblings lol and welcome to all the new people joining :D

Just copied the list without days so we can add our WI details for the week coming :D

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt

ShellBell
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
LastDiet
Kellyshines
Honeytemple88
Tenney

hi ya katt thanks for adding me hun..ive never joined anything like this before and my weigh in day will be thursday next week so do i just weigh next week and come back on this thread and add the weight ive lost? sorry if i sound thick lol xx

Yep, I think we are going to just keep track of weight we lose each week and keep adding to it :) We can do it!!

Still100% dunno how my lad still in hospital after his op could have murdered a big greasy kebab but didn't got through it on coke zero water and my shakes the next 95 days should be a piece of cake after this weekend!!!!!! Big pat on back for me! Xx

Hope your son is okay hun and well done for doing so well in a stressful situation!

Back