New 100 days of 100%

Cheers peeps need all the support I can get lol hopefully my lad will be home today but needs another op in 3 months that's his 100 day challenge :( xxxxxxxxxx

Oh well done Kazz, you're so inspiring. Hope all's well with your little boy.

well done katt so pleased your son is coming home today and he will be fine on his 100day challenge look at his mummy doing so well he will be fine hun xxxxx

hope ive done this right? just adding weight loss right?

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt
ShellBell

Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
LastDiet
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney

Hey well done kellyshines thats brill. If i lose that I will be ecstatic. Im on day 3 and still finding it hard but have to say I really couldnt stomach the mushroom soup for lunch so I did naughtily make it into poppadoms and I know it may possibly kill some of the nutrients but I dont plan to do it everyday. It was so good to munch on them whilst my OH had his crisps. I also made my banana shake this morning into an angel delight. It was what I used to do on LL (though their packs were abit sweeter) and again it felt good to be eating something rather than drinking it. Just want this lethargy and hungry feeling to go away and then its happy days. Hows everyone else's day going?

Cant believe i lost 12lb in 1 week im amazed and very happy hope everyone else is getting on ok xx

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt
ShellBell - Week 1 - 12lb Lost !!!
Kazz

Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
LastDiet
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney

my weigh in day on WW was thursdays but i didnt get my shakes til friday so should i say my new weigh in day is friday now? god that sounds confusing..lol x

Well done everyone and good luck to those yet to weigh in :) :)

hi ya tenney i feel really really good tonight, actually cant believe i dont feel hungry at all..ive just had to force my shake down and made it thicker to get it down faster, so different from the first few days when i was counting down the days til the next one lol..i stocked up on loads of water now which will make drinking water more bearable, ive been testing with the ketosticks for the last couple of days and tonight its very purple think its the 0.8 section so that explains why im not hungry., i know ill have good and bad days but im taking one day at a time and todays been brilliant hun, thanks for asking hope everyone else is doing ok today xxxx

Hello! Please may I join your 100 days 100%. I think it will really help having other doing it with me :) Day two for me today, and I'm not feeling too shabby! Slept like a baby last night aswell

xxxxx

Welcome Nicci :) and good luck!!
Well, I lost 8lbs this week so I am happy with that :D so 13lbs gone in two weeks which motivates me to keep going! Keep up the good work everyone!

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -8lbs (13lbs so far :) )
ShellBell - Week 1 - 12lb Lost !!!
Kazz

Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
LastDiet
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney
Nicci

Hiya tenney.
I MUST be in ketosis...because I'm finding this WAY too easy otherwise. I'm not craving anything, and I've had no headaches except for the first day. Touch wood lol xxxx

Hi everyone,

I got all the stiff delivered today, so starting tomorrow. Similarly around 6 stone to shift, so would love to tag along if I can,
thanks
Andy

Can I join I have 4 stone to lose. By the way are you all exercising as well?
Have to say I'm not exercising for the 1st week till I start getting zapped with some more energy and then it will prob be a 20 min walk building up to more but gradually. The weeks I introduce a meal I think I will do more exercise though as my calorie intake will be abit more. Again I think its down to personal choice and how you feel in yourself.

Back