New 100 days of 100%

Looks like I'm out!!!!! Rough day yesterday but hopefully back on track today!! Feel like I let you all down so stupid!!! ;( x

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -8lbs (13lbs so far )
ShellBell - Week 1 - 12lb Lost !!!
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
LastDiet (week 1)8lb lost
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Nicci (Nicci3636) 12lbs from 15/08/2011 :D
Jawspaws
Riggie
Ginger&Proud
Quirk_Candy 8lbs lost! :D
Sparklechickie
Daisyday

My first weekend sticking to 100% TS. If I can do this, I can do it all!! xxxxx

Hi all just wondering if someone could help, I've been using my iPhone for minimins and the icon shows a number on the screen, how can I tell where the messages are and does that mean if the number is 3 then 3 people have left a comment somewhere? Sorry if im not explaining it well but this is all new to me and i dont like seeing numbers on my phone lol im sure im a bit ocd xx

Day 4 for me today. Not too bad so far, although sometimes I struggle a bit with the soups.
Veg is my favourite, with just a touch of pepper, Mushroom not too bad, Tomato a bit iffy, I add some Tabasco which helps.
The first Chicken I made up went down the sink because of the lumps, but I've bought a cheapo hand mixer which works fine.
The chicken is ok with a bit of curry powder.

I was thinking of improving the Tomato soup with a dash of tomato puree to take away the sweetness, any thoughts?

I started on Thurs and had a sneak weigh on Sat morning, and was -6LB ! Haven't been near the scales since and will wait until Thurs.

I also bought some Tesco bars which are more or less the same nutritionally as the Exante ones, but at £3.50 for 6, a fraction of the price. Had one last night, wasn't hungry at all and couldn't face a soup, so the bar was perfect with a cup of tea.

Looking forward to WI on Thurs.

Andy:)

lastdiet4me said:
Hi all just wondering if someone could help, I've been using my iPhone for minimins and the icon shows a number on the screen, how can I tell where the messages are and does that mean if the number is 3 then 3 people have left a comment somewhere? Sorry if im not explaining it well but this is all new to me and i dont like seeing numbers on my phone lol im sure im a bit ocd xx

If you click on "current" at the bottom and then "participated" at the top right it'll show you the threads that you have posted in that people have replied to since you wrote in it (if that makes sense!?) that's what the number relates too! Hope that helps :) once you click on to the thread to read the replies, the number disappears (until someone else posts etc etc)

Riggie said:
Day 4 for me today. Not too bad so far, although sometimes I struggle a bit with the soups.
Veg is my favourite, with just a touch of pepper, Mushroom not too bad, Tomato a bit iffy, I add some Tabasco which helps.
The first Chicken I made up went down the sink because of the lumps, but I've bought a cheapo hand mixer which works fine.
The chicken is ok with a bit of curry powder.

I was thinking of improving the Tomato soup with a dash of tomato puree to take away the sweetness, any thoughts?

I started on Thurs and had a sneak weigh on Sat morning, and was -6LB ! Haven't been near the scales since and will wait until Thurs.

I also bought some Tesco bars which are more or less the same nutritionally as the Exante ones, but at £3.50 for 6, a fraction of the price. Had one last night, wasn't hungry at all and couldn't face a soup, so the bar was perfect with a cup of tea.

Looking forward to WI on Thurs.

Andy:)

There's a thread in the main exante forum with recipes/ideas to improve the taste of the soups. Adding buillion (sp?) is one of them, and fresh or dried herbs but I don't think tomato purée is allowed (well, recommended!), it'll throw you out of ketosis!

You can also have the asda shape up bars and the biggest loser meal replacement bars too (not the "snack" variety!) they do a lovely choc mint fudge which is too die for!

yay thanks lauren it worked phew thank god for that i hate numbers i cant get rid of..lol hope everyone has a good day xxxx

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -8lbs (13lbs so far )
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Jawspaws
Riggie
Ginger&Proud
Sparklechickie -8lbs!!! :)
Daisyday

My 1st weigh in and iv lost 8lbs so happy!! x x

Okay day 22 still 100% :D but only a 2lbs loss this week :( so I have put what I have lost since day one and will keep adding to it every WI Hope next week is better!

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -15lbs (in total)
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Jawspaws
Riggie
Ginger&Proud
Daisyday

Hi Katt
Please may I join this list / thread? I've been doing TS for 20 days now and started at 13st 9lb and now my current weight is 12st 12lb! So far so good 11lb loss to date. Yay!!

Hello hun, anyone can join us in the madness :D well done for losing 11lbs!!!

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -15lbs (in total)
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Jawspaws
Riggie
Ginger&Proud
Daisyday
Yumymumy2b - 11lbs :D

Wow thats really good Yumymumy! I've got about the same as you- 19 days and lost about 11 lbs (dont officially weigh myself til friday but hoping to make it a whole stone soon :D) Xx

Me too QuirkyC!!
My WI day is a Tue so I have a full week to try my hardest to achieve the full stone loss! 3 lb more to go???
Shakes are working well for me. And water flavouring in every other litre is definately helping to get all water down. Its bin a good while from I've felt this nice!!!
Good luck yourself QC you're doin brill: -))

That reminds me.. I haven't downed a litre yet tonight.. better get on it =/ Let the peeing commence! ;) Xx

Week 3 weigh in for me this morn and ive lost another 5lb :) thats 21lb in 3 weeks i cant believe it , hope everyone is doing well xx

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -15lbs (in total)
ShellBell - Week 3 - 5lb Lost, Total = 21lb !!!
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Jawspaws
Riggie
Ginger&Proud
Daisyday
Yumymumy2b - 11lbs :D

Can I join please....I have so far done 20 days 100%....have added myself to the bottom

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -15lbs (in total)
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Nicci (Nicci3636) 12lbs from 15/08/2011
Jawspaws
Riggie
Ginger&Proud
Quirk_Candy 8lbs lost!
Sparklechickie -8lbs!!!
Daisyday
Yumymumy2b - 11lbs
Lellylion - 11lbs

Hey LellyL! Welcome welcome how's things with you?
Hope Exante is serving you well!
I'm goin ok on it but have only shifted a few pound over last few weeks:-(
But I still feel its worth it to continue if only to feel this healthy with all the nutrients and love the lack of hunger soooo much! :))

Sent from my Nexus S using MiniMins

I lost some more :D
How's everyone doing with their total losses??

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -15lbs (in total)
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Jawspaws
Riggie
Ginger&Proud
Quirk_Candy 14lbs lost!
Sparklechickie -8lbs!!!
Daisyday
Yumymumy2b - 11lbs
Lellylion - 11lbs

Day 29 and a total of 16lbs lost :D

Penny (Fittp00)
Katt -16lbs (in total)
Kazz
Lauryn
Lelly
Magi
Kelly
Kellyshines 8 lbs lost
Honeytemple88
Tenney 7 lbs lost
Jawspaws
Riggie