New 2 LL

gmac102

Hi Everyone

I started LLT 30/04/2010... so Im just ending day 3... belly a little rumbly but otherwise Ive found it easy so far... apart from Im always thinking what food will I have for brekkie, lunch & dinner.... but I think thats habit.

So far so good.. also I like the support the forum offers.. its nice to meet ppl who are on the same path as yourself.. :)

I hope I get to know you all better,

Gemma

Good Luck to you Gemma, well done on taking the first steps on the journey to your new you! It only gets easier from here on in and I feel sure you are in ketosis now. Just wait until you have your first weigh in and see the fabulous weight loss!!

Jez
xx

Hi gemma - well done so far!! Good luck x

welcome to the wonderful world of LL! You're past the worst bit now and it'll be nothing but fabulous weight loss every week from now on. It's a great diet and has changed my life forever. Keep us up to date on how you're getting on xx

Thanks to everyone who replied to my threads... its nice to know your not alone...today was my hardest day so far... was feeling a bit weak and shaky but i got over it...

eating out with ppl eating is starting to drive me mad!!!

ending day 4 and im still at it.. :) hopefully ill get to my destination :)

Hi there, Well done, the first few days are the worst by far. Im into my 3rd week now. Ive lost 12lb in 2 weeks which Im really thrilled with. I just cant put myself in a position of eating with other people yet, far too hard at the moment. I do keep thinking about food all the while but Im determined.
Good luck. Jayne xx

Hi Jayne

wow that is some amount of weight loss... boy i wish that is me... on thursday!! (my 1st wi)

yeah it is hard.. its happened a few times now but in my head i say to myself.. you want to be skinner turning 29 you can do this.. i will not let food defeat me anymore..

im only ending day 4 i hope i continue this willpower :)

WOW im stil so amazed at ur weight loss.. fair play :)

Yours will be just as fabulous Gemma! One bit of advice, but obviously everyone needs to do what is right for them, is to avoid going out to dinners and things in the early days, it only makes things harder. When you are more secure and in ketosis (you really wont be hungry) then head out as much as you want. I even ended up spending 10 days in Paris on complete abstinence, out to dinner every night, lol I just took packs and asked for hot water to mix soups with.

You will get there, you are over the worst now.

Jez
xx

Hi Gemma,
Stick with it. It gets easier. As Jez said you will find out what works for you.
Food is always going to be there for all of us. It's being in control of it rather than the other way round that we are learning through LL.
Good luck with the rest of your journey. You will learn so much about yourself.

Hi Everyone

Thanks for all the replies :)

Had my wi tonight lose 6 1/2 lbs!!

Its a bit daunting I've still 13 weeks to go :(

Thanks Jez

I was wondering have any of you ever eaten on the programme?

-3 2nd wi very disappointed :(((

Hello Gemma
Don't despair. I can assure you if you stick to the programme 100% and drink the water as advised, the weight will definitely come off.
You don't show how much you have to lose.
Discuss with your LLCifyou feel disappointed. On any other diet you'd probably be quite pleased with that loss in 2 weeks.
Stick with it. It WILL happen.

Hi Slenda

I have 28lbs to lose.... and i dont mean any offense when i say this but on any other diet i wouldnt be not eating... i did discuss it with my counselor and she said she would have been disappointed aswell esp cause it was my 2nd wi... if my weight loss is this small next week i wouldnt be able to stay on it.. its to hard for such lil loses

not in a good place at all... stuck 100% to it so far

Let's hope you have a fab loss this time.
Good luck this week.

Gmac:- You should definetly stick with it, my wife is on LL too and was disheartened with a few 3lbs losses (made worse when I had some larger losses in those weeks)

She's now lost over 2 stone in 6 weeks or so and lost 6lbs last week.

Good luck

Thanks David

Im ok today... i realized id only be cheating myself so im doing good today thanks for the words of encouragement

Back