Well done, you are doing well, especially coping with a party.

Thank you both!
I was feeling a little disappointed after seeing so many big results in the first week but after sitting and thinking about it I’m much happier with that loss.

Just had Sunday brunch of lemon pancakes (well more like lemon scramble because no matter what they kept collapsing when I flipped them) and they were absolutely delicious!

So, I woke up today with the worst feeling/taste in my mouth. Is this ketosis? It he first time since starting 9 days ago that I’ve tasted/felt it.

On another note - I weighed in at 14st3 this morning (sneaky mid week weigh in) which works out at 199 pounds. Officially less than 200 lbs for the first time in ages!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉 so happy with that!

The taste wasn't as strong today and my weight had gone up when I weighed in this morning - its fine, I still have 3 days until weigh day. I think I need to drink more water. Also, I've been having a can of Coke Zero every day so far this week. Could that have an impact on weight loss?

I've got a supremely busy week this week (and next by the looks of it) so finding not having to cook in the evenings a blessing right now!

It is pancake day today so lemon pancakes for dinner. They actually worked this time and looked like real pancakes - think I'm getting the hang of things!

What is everyone doing for lent? I like to do something positive rather than give something up so I'm going to do a half hour walk everyday after work (it helps that it is now light-ish when I get home). I already know that it can't be to stick to plan the entire time unfortunately as I already have 2 planned days off between now and Easter.

Great loss on your first week Belle. How's week 2 going so far? I'm struggling to get past the first few days at the moment. Lisa xx

Thanks! The first few days were ok for me. Have you got the Keto flu yet? Weirdly I don’t seem to have been affected by it at all. Keep thinking I’m doing something wrong!

I’ve had a horrendous day today! There has been so much stress this week and I caved and had a biscuit. Managed to resist the homemade chips that were waiting for me when I got home though! Don’t know whether it’s the diet or the workload but today I just feel so overwhelmed and really want some comfort food!!

Awe Belle you're doing amazing and not doing anything wrong. I've not had keto flu yet as I'm just starting and stopping. Really fed up with myself. managed four weeks last year and lost two stone and then I just couldn't get back on it after food week. Ended up being ruled by all the little stresses in life. Anyway, I'd put the biscuit behind you, it's not so bad and well done on resisting the chips. Can you do something to take your mind off comfort eating. I struggle with this as well and I find the evenings and weekends the worse. Keep going hun xxx

Awe Belle you're doing amazing and not doing anything wrong. I've not had keto flu yet as I'm just starting and stopping. Really fed up with myself. managed four weeks last year and lost two stone and then I just couldn't get back on it after food week. Ended up being ruled by all the little stresses in life. Anyway, I'd put the biscuit behind you, it's not so bad and well done on resisting the chips. Can you do something to take your mind off comfort eating. I struggle with this as well and I find the evenings and weekends the worse. Keep going hun xxx

Thanks Lisa-Ann! I feel a bit more positive today but it’s been absolutely hectic! 13 hours at work and still going!! Who said teaching was easy!! 😂

2 stone in 4 weeks is amazing! I’ve done it on and off before. I’m sure you’ll have the same amazing results this time around! I’m avoiding food week for the exact same reason. I have an event next weekend and I’m terrified that I’ll eat and find it impossible to get back to Exante!

HELP! I’ve just got to work and realised I didn’t bring any products with me! I have some oxo cubes with me and that’s it! What should I do??!!??

How is everyone going?

I didn’t have time to leave work to get anywhere (I get half an hour for lunch and I had to work through it).
It was assessment week at school so I have about 150 exam papers to mark over the weekend!! Plus I have parents evening next week to prep for!

I decided to go home at a reasonable hour though so I was able to eat and mark at the same time. Craving carbs again. Clearly that’s my stress food. I want bread, potatoes and cheese. I need pizza and chips. Instead I’ll settle for a chocolate shake 😂😂

Pizza is my demon too.....unfortunately!!

Well done for staying strong, I know just how hard that is 🙄

Thanks Darcy - it was a proper struggle. I was home alone so no one would have known if I cheated!

But.... it was worth it. Weigh in today. Down another 3.4 lbs taking the total loss to 9lbs 🎉🎉🎉 I WILL be in the 13s next week!

Back