New Alpen light bars!

Taz

Spam Hunter
Yes, those cheeky little bars have just got naughtier! The new Chocolate & fudge flavour is yummy scrummy and at only 3 Syns each or 2 for a HE B who can refuse?

I haven't had the alpen bars yet but chocolate and fudge sound irrestistable. I cant spell that word grrrrrr you know what I mean

I know what you mean and they are. I just had one and I have to stop myself from going to the kitchen and getting another!

I got them from Tesco. I was actually looking for the citrus ones cus I have never seen them before and I want to try them but what I found were these little devils! They really are nice

Ooh looks like another item for my shopping list tomorrow - are they on offer?

Hmm, maybe not, on a tight budget this month. We'll see if they have them in first and then I'll decide.

Cheaper than Hi fi bars though !
Actually when you work it out they aren't as 2 Alpens are a HE to 1 Hi Fi so if you work it out as each pack contains 3 HE's it is more expensive. BUT I prefer to have the 2 as you can have them as 2 snacks for the same 'damage'!

I have the fudge ones in my cupboard and think they are yummy!

I wait till evening and have mine with a cup if highlights :p Makes me feel really naughty :D

They do feel naughty even though they aren't. I just had my second one of the day!

Back