New and eager to get support

maisie100

Hi to all. This forum looks fun and a good way to share ideas and get support. Wishing you all the best with your chosen methods of weight loss, mine is the Dukan diet. Eager to talk to anyone that's trying this. Day 1 for me and so far so good!:)
Look forward to chatting to fellow dieters!

Welcome Maisie to MiniMins:welcome:

We have a few members here who are trying the Dukan Diet if you click on the link below it will bring you to their thread where you can post and say hello.

http://www.minimins.com/all-other-diets/148544-dukan-diet-4.html

Don't know much about this diet but I will be interested to see how you and the others do.

Wishing you the best of luck on your weight loss journey.:)

If you need any help please ask.

Hi to all. This forum looks fun and a good way to share ideas and get support. Wishing you all the best with your chosen methods of weight loss, mine is the Dukan diet. Eager to talk to anyone that's trying this. Day 1 for me and so far so good!:)
Look forward to chatting to fellow dieters!

hey there Maisie - hello and WELCOME aboard :D

not heard of the Dukan diet...must check that out !

anyway, good luck on your weight loss journey - looking forward to hearing all about your success !!

Debz xx

What a lovely warm welcome from you all. It's much appreciated. Hope you all get on well and thanks for the advice. Not been on a forum like this before so will find my way round all the tools and will be posting merrily away before long I hope!

Back