New and on my way there!

joeysmum

Well the countdown to the Christmas party season begins! I had my son Joe in July, and managed to shift 15lb through breastfeeding, eating carefully and walking.....now I'm able to exercise again I'm off! Restrciting my calories to 1350 a day and keeping my fat content under 5% (less than saturated 5gms per 100)

I bought my dress for last years party and would have loved to wear it, but the three month pregnancy bulge prevented that! So thats my goal, to wear the amazing dress I saved for last year and actually enjoy this years party (I wont be trying not to throw up in every corner of the room this year ;))

Good luck everyone! Happy to recieve any tips you have...what works and what doesnt and I'll share what works for me too.

So far Im loving smoothies. I may post some recipes soon - at least you dont have to worry about it going cold half way through eating it running around after DS!

Mwah xxx

ooooo and post natal aqua tonight....which means two hours off! Wahoo!!!!

Hi Joeysmum,

Good luck with getting in your Christmas dress :D

I'm looking forward to your smoothie recipes... I had actually forgotten how much I like them. My favourite is avocado and melon, although avocado isn't very calorie friendly :(

Good luck! A piece of clothing is always a good measure of how much weight you've lost and I'm sure you will be back in that dress in now time x

Back