New Beginnings

I'm sure you'll be fine - a couple of PP days and you'll be back on plan! Drink more than you usually do too to flush the carbs out and try and get some exercise.

thanx robinhood! trying to keep best foot forward today
as i indeed had +1.5 lb on today - but it will be gone and more pg by saturdays weigh in!!!!

b- coffee
l-crabsticks
d-prawns with onions and soy sauce
s- muller * 2

i'm sticking to pp for few days - it says on official website tho u can have onions and garlic. still a bit nibbly now but i'm off for a walk to take my mind off it! oh ps...the diet coke seal got broken! yesterday...it was not a good day :/ o well its behind me now

Got a seafood mix today...shrimps/prawns mussels... anyone got any instructions on what and how to make sthg tasty with it..also got the normandy fromage frais at last! so point me in the right direction for 2moros dinner please!!! xx

I'm not surprised you're nibbly - it doesn't look like you've eaten very much today at all! You are allowed to eat as much as you like of the allowed foods, so you shouldn't be hungry at all - have something else to eat!

thanks Emma - maybe u are right! i need to eat more of my allowed foods and that way I wont be tempted! i dunno i had a lovely dinner - i ate all the prawns i had - maybe if i had had more....

I am struggling a bit with the lunches...esp as I seem to run out of food.. i did get turkey slices for 2moros lunch and have more crab sticks and mullers.

I need to get a little tub to put my nat yog/oatbran into as the tub is big and i dont want tobring the whole oatbran packet! I am more used to cutting out things when i diet and as i wouldnt have eaten a whole variety of things i am getting the shopping a bit wrong! A learning curve i guess. I am still determined to stick to this as i am REALLY enjoying the food most of the time! I am lacking a bit on variety perhaps....i need to buy some wheatbran to make the gelatte thingy too - it might help!.... thnax for the advice! xx

I make my galettes with just oatbran and they're perfectly fine like that. Half of one of those for breakfast keeps me going till lunch.

nice tip emmma - mite try it in the morning - if i get up on time! i'm out of normal routine this week as i am involved in a drama soc and we are putting on a show.. i am a bit more tired and stretched for time as a result - tho i did bring yogurt as a snack today which definitely helped in the break when the sandwiches were available. Anyway today...

b-boiled egg...it was a little too runny so didnt finish it
l- crab sticks, chicken slices
d- baby prawns on onions and soy sauce
s- 2 mullers and a diet coke - i resisted the choc cake for someones bday! :D

i am worried about the weigh in this week ... i feel I am struggling to get my mojo going with it this week. I mean I want to do it so well and yet I am chasing round like a headless chicken and it has really affected my hold on this diet... i wouldnt mind so much except i have a 'do' on this saturday nite and I reallly want to get into one of my lovely dresses (Well any of them would be good really!) can anyone kickstart me again??????? thanx xxxxx

wheres you oatbran ...you must have this every day ...make it in to dukan bread and it will fill you up well ....or muffins to snack on ...i dont think looking at your menu that you are eating enough , that could be why your getting tempted

and, of course, once you have succumbed, it's harder still because you're out of ketosis... you need to get plenty of protein in. Perhaps buy a cooked roast chicken next time you dash into a supermarket - exceptional circumstances and all that (remove skin, pat at any fat with a piece of kitchen roll...).

The weekend's coming up... get things cooked and frozen in packages for lunches and dinners. Takes no time at all, and easy then during the week when you're short of time to just grab a package and run!

For that dress Saturday, stick to pp and remember your oatbran x

thanx everyone - maintainer u must have been sending those vibes to me yesterday as a cooked chicken is exactly what i bought akong with wheat bran and some sugar free jelly - i ate half the chicken last nite and made my first galette. supper tasty and soooo filling. aiming for the same as yesterday as i am on the run again today!! got that pesky lb done so fingers crossed i am on the move again.... thanx for ur support

yesterday and todays menu - though i havent eaten all of today yet the plan is the same

b- coffee (late getting up)
l- chicken slices and muller yogurt
d- half a chicken and a galette
s- muller yog and a hard boiled egg

thanks again xxxxxx

Back on the wagon today guys! I am really enjoying the galettes - I wish u could have more of them! But anyway ...

Today's a good day finally tho was off to a bad start as hadn't much in so...

B- passed as was up really late
L- sugarfree jelly- it was all I had in fridge to take to school!!
S-crab sticks galette with chicken sugarfree jelly muller yogurt
D-haven't had it yet but planning on prawns or cod- can't decide yet

Have made more sf jelly and am all set for school lunches during d week! Hoping to make progress this week xxx

Had the prawns for dinner...with some soy sauce nyum!

Also snacked on some ff natural yogurt - glad to be back tasting it again as I initially had my oatbran in it and since I started making the galettes I hadn't been eating it - I'm a divil for not being keen on trying new tastes anyway.... Really pleased I tried it again and really enjoyed it so that will help in the week ahead!

Have to admit tho I am really bad on the veg... Goin to do a few pp days to get back on track but hoping to have at least one pv day with some veg of some sort however small the portion this week!!

re not liking trying new things, and not liking veg...

At 22 stone, I was just the same. Now? I'm far more adventurous and like most veg! Strange really, when you think about it, but many overweight people are picky with their food!

Thanx for the advice maintainer! I will introduce them bit by bit... Any wee sauce we can make up to put on them?? I have had a pretty good week overall and am down those extra lb I had on from the previous week so I feel /hope/pray this week ahead will c be a few further lb down the scale! And hopefully will be back with better updates xxxx

Definitely will be on the lookout for some chives then dd thanx! I met a friend for lynch yesterday and had a salad and there was some mayo thru it... Still at 11-8 this am but so looking fed to getting stuck in this week... I had a very interesting weekend ... Met a fine hunk of a man and if that doesn't spur me on I sorted thru my wardrobe today- I have soooo many fab dresses .. Some if which akshully fit! But all of which would look a million times better with a stone off at the very least! I carry my weight all around my tummy area and my hips so they would hang so well if it was a little thinner! Determination is high so here's hoping the week ahead will bring good things

B-half galette with egg
L- other half galette with smear of extralight Philadelphia and smoked salmon
S-muller yogurt
D...to be decided...

Also trying to drink more water I am v lax on that! Xx

Oh peeps I is sorry! Didn't mean to whet ur appetite and I am a bit afraid of rattling on but oh wow! It was a mad day on Friday and had a function on fri eve... At which I met said hunk! Oh my! 6ft5 and built of pure muscle! I never tot I'd go for the muscled look but I guess it's cause the guys are normally too short to carry it... But this was just...amazing! I've always gone for tall men- aroun the 6ft mark but until i saw yhis i dont think i even knew what i was looking for..He may not have the finest looks but is defintely v cute and sexy with a twinkle in his eye a great personality able to sing and did I mention the body..the biceps! Funnily enough they are secondary to the great laugh I had with him! He kinda made it his mission to chat me up and I had so much fun chatting to him! I'm defintely swooning! My stomach is still freefalling when I think on it! I haven't felt this way about a guy in best part of 3 years- have kissed plenty but none who have made me giddy with excitement! I have positively no faith in myself and have often ended up with real d**ks and have been treated like crap by a multitude of guys! This guy seems very genuine and tho I have his number now I am unsure wot my next move should be... One guy I saw for a few weeks had an issue with my age as I was a little older and has really made me doubt myself on that issue as well as the weight one too!!! but I've told him and he seemed okay with it- but of course doubts are creeping in now... I am 34 but generally people think I look (and probably act) more like I am 24! He is 27 and tot it was no big deal - I'm not sure wot ye all will think about it as some people are very anti-older-girl relationships... Not that this is even that yet... Anyway enough o worrying about that and more on the exciting feeling of having met someone who has really caught my eye and made me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach again!!!! I seriously had tot that thy ship had sailed... Not that this is anything yet.. Just excitement at the notion!!!

Wow that was long... Sigh... Any and all advice appreciated xx

WOW - I have no advice at all but GOOD LUCK!!

Back