New Beginnings!

ladymae

Hello there! Im Sophie and I have just completed day one of the attack phase. No issues as of yet - other than the fact I feel like I have eaten too much, but I have been assured I havent! I am going to keep a diary to ensure I am on the right track and doing everything properly! Any advice is very welcome! x

B - 2x boiled eggs and chicken
L - More chicken and 5 crab sticks
D - Diced steak and a splash of soy sauce and some natural yoghurt with my oat bran.

Inc. 5 large glasses of water, 2x cans of diet coke and 3 cups of tea (no sweetner or sugar and skimmed milk)

So far feeling okay, looking forward to the weigh in tomorrow!

Thank you! Because it was the first day I think I got a bit excited and wanted to eat all the new food I had brought! Haha! Looking forward to my smoked salmon for breakfast tomorrow! xx

I also stay motivated by reading everyones diaries and seeing their tremendous success x

Thank you for the advice, after my walk tomorrow I am going to sit down and look at recipes for the cruise phase, as planning on 'attacking' for three days x

Good stuff x I totally love the ease of this diet and tasty food too x x Shout any time you need a hand x

Same, I love meat and fish so works for me! Im going to have to look at making dips and sauces etc to add as have no idea where to being with them! xx

Okay, so weigh in is done! 4lb down this morning!! After ONE DAY! As people say, it is water weight, but I dont care, its a fantastic start and has really spured me on :D

What loss am I looking at for day two?

Last edited:
welcome to the best diet in the world and well done on your first days loss.... you probably wont lose great amounts now as you said a lot of that will have been water

Okay, so weigh in is done! 4lb down this morning!! After ONE DAY! As people say, it is water weight, but I dont care, its a fantastic start and has really spured me on :D

What loss am I looking at for day two?

Hi Sophie!

Just looking at your stats and we are fairly similar (plus I also did 3 days on attack), and I lost 7lbs in my first week, so that may give you a rough idea of what to expect.

Good luck with the diet :)

Evening Sophie, hope your still going strong, be carefull with the soy sauce, im sure thats only allowed in cruise a tablespoon I think x

Back