New challenge, who's with me?

That's ok, if you need anything else just shout. Loads you can have for dinners and snacks, that's why I love slimfast so much as there are so many options and lots of foods you can eat. I would hate to be too restricted.

Hi everyone!!
So far so good :eek:
Just starting to get hungry now!!
I have drank plenty so hopefully will keep hunger at bay.
I will post later on what i have had.
Hope you are all doing well.
x x:grouphugg:

Lads could I make a homemade brocolli soup (only veg - maybe a bit of stock) and have that as one of my snacks? Im sure it wouldnt hit 100kcals?

Hi All, The day's rolling on and I'm trying to catch up with the water but have done 1 litre. Had my two shakes, Weetabix oaty bar, and chicken and barley soup with slice of bread for dinner. I made a nice banana pudding (bananas, custard and caramel biscuits) for dessert. I'm not counting this as my exercise for the week, but I did deep clean the kitchen with the radio on- which leads to some serious dancing. Beyonce's All the Single Ladies is great for working up a sweat. (Might as well...I have her butt!)

Congrats on the anniversary, Stirky! How was Public Enemies? I have it pre-ordered on Amazon.

How's everyone got on today?
I've done well but it is the first day...
9am - Banana Shave
11am - Banana(95kcal)
1pm - Strawberry Shake
4pm - Crisps (98kcal)
7pm - Chicken breast, Carrots, Cabbage, Leeks & 2 New Potatos
9pm - Weight Watcher Yourgurt (50kcal)

I have drank 2l of water (for the first time I ever I think)

Also walked to work and back 2.5 miles in total.
Really pleased - I'm looking forward to reading everyone elses for tips.
x x x

:)I didnt have any breakfast this morning (naughty naughty) but just didn't get a chance to. Had a slimasoup (a cuppa soup but a slimming one) for lunch and tomatoe soup for dinner. No exercise today but have drank plenty of water:)

Hiya all! Wow I'm feeling great today!! Hope everybody else is having a good day and done well on the first day of the challenge!

MissusW- Don't see why not on the brocolli soup as a snack, sounds very healthy! Brocolli is SO good for you :)

Denise - Public Enemies was excellent, Johnny on top form! I've been a big fan of his since Edward Scissorhands and have seen all his films (own a copy of all of them too lol!) and this film certainly doesn't disappoint. The only thing I wasn't too keen on was the shaky camera work lol, ok it added to the film but watching it on the big screen made you feel a bit weird lol. But it was a great film, well acted and well directed. Good story too, but I won't give anything away ;)

Lol, everybody is posting at the same time. Lyndzi and Korinne sounds like you've both had great days.

I've had:
Breakfast: Strawberry shake 217 cals
Snack: Apple 63
Lunch: Choc shake 223
Sn: Light choice melba toasts with extra light spread 97
Dinner: Light choice chicken hotpot with extra veg (carrot, cauli and brocolli mix) 305
Mini choc twister 40

Still got one snack to go, don't know what to have yet.

Also drank at the mo 4 litres of water, have another half litre on the go now lol!

Big surprise is: I've done a 40 min workout this evening and I'm feeling great!!! Bought the Davina Super Body workout today and it's fab, easy to follow and I actually got through the whole workout without collapsing in a sweaty heap :rolleyes:

First day almost done and really feeling great :D

Last edited:
:) I have drank 2 litres of water plus tea and coffee.
:)Chocolate shake for breakfast and strawberry for lunch.Tea was 4ozs chicken,carrots and cabbage and small jacket potato(5ozs)
:)Snacks,1 apple,SP caramel bar and 3 plums.
:) A 20 min walk this morning.

Have 1st weighin for July tomorrow.

Diane :happy036:

Well done Diane, great going! God it makes you feel so good when you've had a great day doesn't it? I'm feeling very healthy today lol!

Just had my last snack of an Oaty bar and a cup of green tea with jasmine. Never tried this one before, usually just have plain green tea or green tea with lemon, but used to drink jasmine tea so thought I'd give it a go. It is GORGEOUS!!! Highly recommend it!

Hi ladies :family2:

Yesterday was a good day :D
Breakfast: choc shake
Snack: activia (50kcals) and a babybel (46kcals)
Lunch: Small portion of brocolli soup
Snack: half a slimfast bar
Dinner: Salmon fillet baked with a bit of light philadelphia and veggies.

I had about 2 litres of water

Does that sound ok??

That sounds great to me (apart from I don't eat fish)
:eek:

How is everyone getting on today?

Ohhhh count me, I have been 100% since Monday morning.
Finding it easy at the moment as over indulged a lot at the weekend and need the week challenge to re-charge the motivation batteries!!

Yesterday

Brekkie....28g Special K with skimmed milk

Lunch....SF bar

Tea.....Pasta and meatballs...594 cals

Munchies....Muller Light yoghurt and my own body weight in strawberries!!!1

3 ltrs of water plus fruit tea and 2 cups coffee.

So we're onto day 2!!
Wow everybody is doing great! I feel really good about this week, a challenge certainly gives you that extra motivation needed, plus with so many others doing it too you know you're not on your own ;) Welcome to the challenge Lind, and great going yesterday. MissusW sounds like you had a great day yesterday too.

New challenge list (10 of us now, woo-hoo!):
Stirky
Dimrie (Diane)
Lyndzi
Korinne
Drbetteridge (Denise)
Sacha
Redmel (Mel)
Cherrysabs
MissusW
Lind

I was out at lunchtime and got a bowl of vegetable soup in a coffee shop with a friend. Any idea how many kcals to give it? I wont be having a 2nd slimfast today so would that cover it?

I was out at lunchtime and got a bowl of vegetable soup in a coffee shop with a friend. Any idea how many kcals to give it? I wont be having a 2nd slimfast today so would that cover it?

Not sure how many calories in the soup, but I can't see how it would be more than the 220 allowed for slimfast lunch, so I'd just count it as that if I was you. Was it cream of vegetable or just the broth kind? Either way think you're fine :)

cool thanks stirky..... it was a broth so no cream. ill skip a snack and a slimfast and that should do it fine!

Cool, glad I could help. Yes a vagetable broth would be really healthy too, so a good choice if you're out. It's often hard to pick something if you do go out that fits in with the plan and you end up thinking what the hell and ordering something unhealthy, so you did great!

Back