New challenge, who's with me?

I have had a great day!!

Breakfast - SF Chocolate Shake
Snack - Banana (95kcal)
Lunch - Banana Shake
Snack - Skips (89kcal)
Tea - 2x boiled eggs, loads of salad & 3x ryvita (320kcal)
WW Yogurt (49kcal)
Snack - Choc bar

Water - 3liters ish sorry haven't kept count today

Exercise - 2miles walking

I love pedicures good idea think i may book myself in for one:D

Good going Lyndzi! Yes treat yourself to a pedicure, I really enjoyed mine. Going to try and get in for a back, neck and shoulders massage soon :)

Just wanted to congratulate everyone today. We're all doing so well with this challenge- really something to be proud of.

Really disappointed this morning - WI- only lost 1lb, but this is a long old road and it went on that slow so I can't expect miracles.

Roll on for anothre good day!!

Hows everyone else feeling?
x x

Morning all

Im sorry to say this week is not working out well for me at all. Ive been ok food wise but not slimfasting at all. Im going out for dinner tomorrow night too so I plan to get back on the wagon on sunday morning.

Realistically girls.....Im flying to Spain for my wedding tomorrow 8 weeks....if I was very very good with slimfast......could I do a stone and a half?

Hi MissusW,

If you were really good I think you could do it!!

Good luck.

How's everyone getting on today?
What are we going to do next week for motivation?

Just wrote a long post and lost it! In short, I've done pretty well. Total calories for the day are 688 (I'll have to find something else to eat.) Have drunk about half my water and been too lazy to exercise.

Morning all

Im sorry to say this week is not working out well for me at all. Ive been ok food wise but not slimfasting at all. Im going out for dinner tomorrow night too so I plan to get back on the wagon on sunday morning.

Realistically girls.....Im flying to Spain for my wedding tomorrow 8 weeks....if I was very very good with slimfast......could I do a stone and a half?

Yes of course you can do it, if you stick with the plan and drink plenty of water you'll definitely be able to lose that in 8 weeks. It is possible. Don't worry about the last couple of days, just get right back on it tomorrow. You can do this x

Well done Denise and Lyndzi! Yes you're right Lyndzi, I've already been thinking about another challenge for next week lol! I find it a whole lot easier to stick with it and stay on track if there's a challenge going on. The motivation from this site is amazing!!

Had a very hectic day today, been at school most of the day as kids have had lots going on, but managed to pop home for lunchtime shake luckily. So I'm right on track today!! Just one snack to go and done almost 3 litres of water. I was going to exercise tonight but too worn out, was late home and had late dinner so just want to chill. Already done 3 lots of exercise this week, and will do some more tomorrow :) I've been really enjoying this week!!

Yesterday i did really well till the evening -

Breakfast - Choc Shake
Snack - Apple
Lunch - Banana Shake
Snack - Skips
Snack - 3 x Crackers and low fat cheese spread
Tea - Salad, 3 x new potaoe & Sausage roll
Snack - This is where i lost the plop!!- hand full of pop corn, 6 maoam Strips & a bag of ice gems.

But today i am feeling positive but i am going out tonight for a friends birthday only to the pub though so i may just have a couple of vodka & diet coke. Do you think i will be ok??

Today was a good one for me. Two shakes (ran out of slimfast this morning and could only buy the chocolate. Ick! anyway...) lots of coffee and a stale Tesco light choices date and walnut cake. For dinner I tried a new recipe of haddock stuffed with crab and crackers. Even my husband liked it, and he doesn't like anything. lol I walked to and from work and am working on drinking water. How's everyone else?

Well it's the end of the week challenge, wow didn't that fly! How did everybody do? I had a great week, did some yoga tonight so that was 4 lots of exercise in total (woo-hoo!). Drank loads of water and been 100% all week.

I see Lyndzi's set up another challenge for the week ahead, so I'm going right into that one as these challenges really do help me keep motivated and I am more inclined to stick with it and get it done :)

Hope everybody else had a great week, let us know how you got on. Even if you didn't manage all week, every day you did counts :)

Yeah, well done everyone. I've had my two shakes and half a pepperoni pizza today. 2 litres of water and half an hour of jumping rope. So I've done my 7/7. Looking forward to doing another weeks challenge (thanks, Stirky)

Last edited:
Well done on completing the challenge Denise :happy096:

That's ok Lyndzi, I needed another challenge lol x

Back