Sn: Apple 63
Small celementine 20
Lun: Choc SF 223
Sn: 2 x krisprolls with a little ex light spread 105
Din: Pork chop grilled 220
Veg and boiled potatoes 150
Mini twister 40
Sn: Walkers baked sour cream & chive 99

Water: at the moment had 3 litres, but likely to be another half litre by end of evening. Plus had my daily cup of green tea and a couple of cups of normal tea.

Exercise: 25 mins on rowing machine :D

How's everybody else doing today? Good I hope x

Not a bad day at all, but have been hungry which i am a little worried about!!
Breakfast - Banana Shake, mmmm (220)
Snack - Apple (63)
WW Lime Yogurt (49)
Lunch - Strawberry Shake (217)
Snack - SF Cheddar bites (98)
Tea - Pasta, Bacon & Tomato Sauce (550)
WW Lemon Yougurt (49)
Snack - Iced Gems (98)

Water - 3 litres so far will go for another on though (trouble is I get up about 4 times in the night and i'm only 23!!)

Hope everyone else is having a good day.

Hola! My day was kind of wonky, but I think I did okay. Had a strawberry shake for breakfast then spent the day out shopping. Never had time to eat lunch so instead I had a huge Starbucks coffee (can that PLEASE count as half a litre of liquid?!) I also stopped at Boots and bought some Alli (more about that in a minute.) For dinner I was trying to make up some calories so I had 2 fishcakes (432 cal.) 2 corn on the cob (188 cal.) and 1/4 cup coleslaw (75 cal.). I've had two more cups of coffee since I got home and am starting on my bottle of water now. I racked up 3 1/2 miles of walking while shopping. I also bought a belly dancing workout DVD to make exercise more interesting.

Okay, I bought the Alli because after 3 weeks on SlimFast I have only lost 2 lbs. I'm not completely upset because while the scales aren't moving, I've lost 3 inches from my hips and an inch and a half from my waist. But I still want to see proof on the scales. So I'm going to give Alli a try for the next month to see if it makes any difference. I'll shut up now. :D

Somebody slap me :cry:

I dunno what the matter is. I really really want to loose this weight but somedays I just cant be bothered. I mean my wedding is in 8 weeks and Im faffing around. I need to loose inches off my boobs and belly for my dress to fit. I brought all of my slimfast things to work this morning but I had a bowl of porridge instead......:confused:

Thing is I like to eat :) and I dont like having shakes but want to loose weigh too....catch 22....

How else can I loose inches off my boobs and belly?

Aw keep with it MissusW, just keep thinking about that dress and you'll get there. I know what it's like I have those days too where all I want to do is eat! Not good! But I always tell myself it's all in my head and I'm not actually hungry, although sometimes that feeling wins over but then I feel awful afterwards if I give in!

As for boobs and belly, yep I have the same problem! Bought Davina's Super Body workout yesterday and it's great! easy to follow and has extra sections concentrating on different parts of the body. I think the only way to shift it is exercise I'm afraid :( I've never been an exercise fan, but I'm starting to come round lol!

Anyway folks! Day 3! How are we all doing? I'll report in later, doing great at the mo although I'm a bit sore lol! Think I may have done a bit too much exercise lol, but it's good sore (I hope!) think it means it's working! Think I'll be having a day off from exercise today tho lol!

Not a bad day. Shake for breakfast. Walked up steep hill and back down again at full pace- total of nearly 2 miles. Shake for lunch. Oaty bar and Options white hot chocolate for snack. Dinner was a quickly thrown together taco salad (Quorn mince with taco seasoning and kidney beans on top of a full bowl of lettuce, a bit of cheese, jalapeno peppers and Doritos hot salsa) with a flour tortilla on the side. BUT bad me...I still have ALL my water to drink. :mad:

Great going Denise, apart from the water tut tut lol!

Right today I've had another 100% day, although rest from exercise as still feeling sore lol (my thighs especially!).

Water: 3 litres
Br: Straw SG 217
Sn: Oaty bar 67
Sn: 4 x 99% crackers with ex light cheese spread 92
Din: Chicken salad 300
Strawberries 50
Sn: Bowl of cornflakes (dry, no milk) 100

3rd Day Gone well:D
Breakfast - Chocolate Shake
Snack - Banana
Lunch - Met a friend at lunch time but only had a coffee (yipee!!!) then went back to work to have my Strawberry Shake
Snack - Crisps (98kcal)
Tea - 1/3 Pizza (325kcal), 3 New Potatoes (75kcal), Corn on the Cob (121kcal) & Salad WW Pineapple Yougurt (49Kcal)
Snack - Not had it yet but i think i will have a SF Choc Bar!!

Water - 3litres so far

Exercise - 1.5 miles walked

My husband said tonigh he has never seen me so determined to loose weight before, lets just hope I can keep it up!!

Right end of day three and still 100%. Haven't done any exercise yet but I am going to do some yoga in the morning before I go out, and Friday while my son is at playgroup I go for a run. Then Sunday we are having a family bike ride.

The water is still good and I have the worse headache ever. All the toxins I'd put back in over the last couple of months coming out again!!

Bring it on day 4.......

Well done Lyndzi and Lind, doing great girlies!

Ha Lyndzi, my hubby has been saying the same about me! Especially with the exercise, as that has never been my thing but I know this time I need to do it if I want rid of that belly :eek:

Lind hope you're headache goes soon!! Like you said it must be the detox, but it must be doing a lot of good :) I used to do yoga ages ago, just ordered a new yoga dvd as want to start doing it again. Nice to have lots of varied exercise I think, I get bored too easily else!

Yep bring on day 4! This challenge is going really well, hope everybody else is doing ok.

I record the yoga from the body in balance channel. They do one on there for familes and my 3yr old does a bit with me. He's really good at yoga!!! lol.
I get bored doing the same thing too. I have a crss trainer and some weights at home and I have to really push myself to go in there, but I love jogging and getting out on my bike.

Oh..have been drinking green tea today too. I forgot how much I liked it!!

I need to start doing more exercise than just walking though! When I loose my first stone (which won't me long hopefully) I think I will buy myself the davina DVD!

Yep that Davina dvd is great! Found another one on e-bay yesterday along with the yoga one, so can't wait for those to arrive!

Linda, I love green tea too, try the green tea and jasmine, it's gorgeous!! I used to drink it a lot a few years ago, along with teas like jasmine and earl grey etc, don't know why I stopped! But been rediscovering them all lately! Good on you for jogging, I've always hated running and haven't done any since school lol but maybe soon I might get the inclination to start! Want to start cycling but need to get a bike soon, used to love a nice bike ride but haven't had a bike for too long :(

Well yesterday I brought a blender from Argos, half price (£9.82) I was unsure how good it was going to be but it's great!!:D
I have a tub of Chocolate SF and normally when i just shake them they come out lumpy but this morning I blended it with some ice and it was lovely.
Highly Recommended!!
Looking forward to Day 4
Hope you all are having a good day.
x x x

Ooh yes, I always blend mine with ice! Can't stand the shakes without, but blended with ice they are lovely!!

Day 4 girlies! How are we doing? I'm doing great so far, not feeling sore today so exercise again tonight for me. Weigh in tomorrow morning so we'll see how I've done this week! I've had a good week, apart from my day off on saturday (out for anniversary meal) so we'll see. I'm nervous lol!

I've been for a treat this morning and went and had a pedicure! Never had one before (usually just do it at home) and now my feet feel all lovely! Think pamper treats are going to become a bit of a now and again indulgence for me now! I love having a massage but haven't had one for about a year so may have to book in soon! Something to look forward to and better than the food treats I used to treat myself with, although more expensive lol! I'm having my halfway there foot tattoo done next Thursday so wanted my feet looking pretty lol ;)

Oh Linda what channel is the body in balance channel? Is it just on sky? Never heard of it before. We are on Virgin but have the full package, so don't think we get that one unless I've missed it :(

Ooo lucky girl, I love pedicures. I did okay today. Shake for breakfast, 4 inch pancake with syrup and a cup of coffee for snack, and smoked sausage with baked beans and 1 boiled potato for dinner. I missed lunch because I spent 6 hours doing gardening. Cutting grass, clearing ditch, etc. So I'm counting that as my exercise for the day. Still have about 2 litres of water to drink of course. sigh. Oh, I also took my first Alli tablet for dinner. It's the first time I thought there might have been enough fat in my meal to be worth using.

Just adding that I drank my water in the end. :)

Last edited:
Well done Denise, sounds like you're had a great day. Yep the gardening would have definitely given you a workout, bet you'll be aching tomorrow.

Hope everybody else has had a great Day 4! I've had another 100% one :D including my lovely pedicure which was bliss! Lol!

Water: 3 and a half litres
Exercise: 40 mins Super Fit Davina workout
Br: Straw SF 217
Sn: Cheweee bar 91
Sn: Apple 63 and small celmentine 20
Din: WW Tagliatelle bolognese with salad 330
Muller light vanilla with choc sprinkles 86
Sn: Watermelon 100

Weigh in tomorrow so hope the scales are in a good mood!

Back