New Consultant - not good

my consultant has 6 groups and constantly rings all members that she needs to motivate, i help out at two meetings for her and we average over a hundred paying members over those two meetings, she gives out certificates and awards all the time, she is an amazing woman, and excellent at her job.
it makes it a wonderful place to be!
my mum went to SW up country and she never got awards or certificates and it was only cos my sister went with her and told her that my wall is full of certificates that my mum eventually got hers.
the consultant in my view should not talk to you like you are a kid, or be bossy she is there to help you, you pay her in a way to do so.
so have a word with her and try and get your point across or ring me lol and i'll come and do it lol

Well I started at a new group on Thursday and the consultant seems lovely (so far lol) so we'll see how that goes...

The consultant from my previous group (the reason I've left) sent me an email - my first- with a card saying 'one of our stars is missing', which I think was nice of her. it's just a shame she didn;t support me when I needed her.
Now, though, I feel guilty for leaving her group :(

Well I started at a new group on Thursday and the consultant seems lovely (so far lol) so we'll see how that goes...

The consultant from my previous group (the reason I've left) sent me an email - my first- with a card saying 'one of our stars is missing', which I think was nice of her. it's just a shame she didn;t support me when I needed her.
Now, though, I feel guilty for leaving her group :(

I would reply to the email in a polite manner explaining why. She can't help her current or future members if she doesn't see what is going wrong.
But I understand if you're reluctant to do that :)

I'm so pleased you've found a new group Jes. Did you ever say anything to the old consultant or did you just leg it?!

Don't feel guilty though chick, you weren't comfortable there so you haven't done anything wrong!
Jay xx

I wouldnt say anything to her now. Unless you just say that the time or day of the class was inconvienent. you never know if she takes over your new class and you dont want to that hassle.

good luck with your new class hunx

well i never got a certificate a stivcker is good enough for me lol i know people that aren happy with my consultant but i like her she is funny it just depends what you want , i want someone light hearted that makes it more fun, yeah i wanna lose weight but there is enough pressure to look good as it is without someone having a pop at me whilst i pat 4.50 for it.

Gosh, she sounds awful! is there no way of reporting her to head office?? cant be having people like that making the people who pay to keep slimmingworld going, not want to go! xxxxxx Hugs!! xxxxxx

Apparently, she's 'softened' a little this week (well, thursday) - buit for me it was too little too late. I want a consultant whom i can offload to, amnd confide in and she didn't come across to me as someone I;d feel comfortable doing that with.
I haven't told her why I've left although another member has come wioth me and a I think a third is also planning to move as well.

Back