New Cranberry Bar Formulation

icemoose

The Diet Guy
The new Cranberry bar is now being made and shipped out of the factory, it is still absolutely lovely with a crunch BUT the really hard bits that some people have had problems with are gone and hence no more trips to the dentist.

I tried one last week and they are really nice and the texture is perfect...anyway they are now shipping so your counsellor should have the new recipe really soon (it says new improved on the wrapper so you will know!)

M.

wow, think I might have to try one even though Im not on the diet anymore, much better without those bits I reckon, still miss peanut ones loads!

Your just trying to make us jealous aren't you my saying you have tried them?
I am fairly new to cranberry bars but I love them and cant wait to try them without the molar breaking bits in .

wow I never noticed any hard bits. Oh well, hope they're ok. when things say they're new and improved I always think they were never as good as they were before.

I absolutely love the cranberry bars. Tried one for the first time this week and they are really great straight from the fridge. Love the hard bits as you really have to work to eat them and they really fill you up! Almost as good as the peanut ones and the toffee, and the caramel, and the....... lol

No more hard bits? A CAUSE FOR REJOICING

Sorry for those who liked them but I damaged a tooth and never quite forgave the bars for injuring me! The flavour was fine, the 'bits' - treacherous.

The packaging should have carried a warning, actually. If this had happened in the US tons of peeps would probs have sued!

Well the new formulation still has a nice chewy feeling to it and very filling but the pebbles are most definately gone. The peanut is also being reformulated as well.

M.

Ah - so they'll be the way they were when we Counsellors first "approved" them a couple of years ago.....

Thank goodness for that! I know of about 30 people who have chipped fillings and teeth - including me!

However, I have become very good at sucking them to death....

Ah - so they'll be the way they were when we Counsellors first "approved" them a couple of years ago.....

Thank goodness for that! I know of about 30 people who have chipped fillings and teeth - including me!

However, I have become very good at sucking them to death....

Ha Ha.

Me too. I had to find a way of 'enjoying' them that was not hazardous to dental health!

I stopped using them, in the end. They were just too painful to eat.

Sounds great.

i eat mine straight from the freezer and i am gutted with the new formula i liked the chewy hard bits.:cry:

I thought they put the gravel in them on purpose to make them harder to get through and so last longer!! LOL

are these instaed of your shakes then?
sorry new to this and not heard of the bars

Back