Total Solution New Dieter So Excited packs just arrived!!

Love Lips Lisa

Just wanted to share with everyone how excited I am about starting this diet. I am going to start on Tuesday 1st May and do it for a whole month and see where it takes me. Hopefully a clothes smaller if I'm lucky. I am also combing it with the 30 Shred Dvd which has also been delivered today. Anybody got any feedback on the dvd would be gratefully received (it's supposed to very hard) not looking forward to that but in for a penny as they say!!

Hya.

Congratulations on starting your journey, this forum is a great place to get advice, tips, encouragement and much more. I have the 30 day shred DVD and can say that it is a good DVD. Jillian is a great trainer and there are 3 different levels, level one being the easiest and the one I'm most comfortable with at the moment. If you are just starting this diet then i think the advice is to give your body a week to adjust to the changes before beginning exercise.

Anyway..... Good luck, and let us know how your first week goes
:)

Nicola x

Hya.

Congratulations on starting your journey, this forum is a great place to get advice, tips, encouragement and much more. I have the 30 day shred DVD and can say that it is a good DVD. Jillian is a great trainer and there are 3 different levels, level one being the easiest and the one I'm most comfortable with at the moment. If you are just starting this diet then i think the advice is to give your body a week to adjust to the changes before beginning exercise.

Anyway..... Good luck, and let us know how your first week goes
:)

Nicola x

I echo this! The dvd is excellent and challenging but you do need to give your body time to adjust but to also take things slowly when you do introduce exercise.

Good luck! :)

Hi I'm starting Exante workng solutions Monday but have done ts back in 2010 along with the 30 day shred and the first 3 days are the worst and you will ache all over but day 4 it gets easier. I would be careful doing the shred with the total solution as it might be too much. I would start off doing lighter exercises for a while and then give it a try when your a bit used to the diet. Anyway I hope it goes well for you?

Thanks for all your lovely words of encouragement. I am a helper a ww every week so you would think I should be able to do this!! But as you know it's really hard and we all want to loose a stone over night even though we know it's never gonna happen. Will keep everyone posted!! Could some advice how you do a weight ticker tape etc please. Many thanks again xx

Yeah basically just go to ticker factory.com and it will come up what ticker you want to choose and then click next to enter your weight details etc then on the last page it gives you the HTML and bb codes you copy the bb code and paste it into your signature bit that's under your profile and edit signature. Hope that makes sense. Lol

Back