New girl!

Clarkejoanna1980

Hi I'm due to start CD on friday this week and wondering if there is any advice or info that you may think I will find useful...

Hi there & good luck - i am only on day 2 but have been told it is really important to drink the water... space out 2-3 litres during the day to curb your hunger - it seems to be working for me so far :)

oh & if you like lattes i had a lovely shake tonight my cdc recommended it - use the vanilla powder shake mixed with coffee & hot water... was yummy

Hi There! I am new too! Start tonight (well tomorrow morning!) Im really excited ... totally pumped and ready to go :)

Clarkejoanna1980 said:
Hi I'm due to start CD on friday this week and wondering if there is any advice or info that you may think I will find useful...

Hiya! Well done for starting, hope you are liking the shakes! I am on day four, did cwp last year and returning guilty with my xmas blubber! Like the others say, water is key and also to plan a few distractions. Spaces where meals used to be can seem really long! Mine are walking the dog, painting my nails or having a bath... A little treat for yourself that is non food based comes highly recommended! Let us know how you get on xx

Tried the strawberry shake and it was nice but not so keen on the tomato soup!

Yeah did mix it in to a paste first, will try the veg one tom. Not feeling hungry which is good!

Only have use of scales at my parents but will possibly sneak to see, hoping it'll be an incentive to keep going. Finding most shakes ok and leek/pot was quite nice so hoping its just tomato i don't like. How you getting on? :)

Hello :) how are you getting on? I'm on day 9 not liked many of the shakes or even the porridge but have really enjoyed all the soups x

think week days will be easier than weekend but not doing too bad - just drinking water everytime i'm feeling hungry. Would love a cuppa tho!! ;)

I'm drinking black tea but it's just not the same

I think I'll try some green tea but never had it before so don't know how nice it is!

Its not too bad, you could even put sweetner in. I just dont have it very strong as its quite bitter strong

I'll buy some today in the hope its nice! Not sure what else classes as leaf tea?

Redbush tea is ok from reading the forums. Tetley was on offer in tesco the other day 87p a box

Back