New here ! anyone else? I feel like i'm starting high school again! ha

Fine, I'm hungry obviously and my gut aches ( need the toilet but clearly all my indulgences are getting revenge). Just had a bar at breakfast a didn't have time to have a shake this morning. Then having spicy spaghetti and then have to last till I finish work at 5.

It's started snowing and I'm meant to be driving my other half home from leeds to Harrogate tonight. Aregghhhhhh x

Fine, I'm hungry obviously and my gut aches ( need the toilet but clearly all my indulgences are getting revenge). Just had a bar at breakfast a didn't have time to have a shake this morning. Then having spicy spaghetti and then have to last till I finish work at 5.

It's started snowing and I'm meant to be driving my other half home from leeds to Harrogate tonight. Aregghhhhhh x

ahh sounds like it's gonna be a long day for you :(
good luck! aha I know it sounds daft, drink some warm water for your hunger it makes me feel more full than cold
xoxo

I'm not sure i could drink warm water to be honest.

After a hungry day work let us go at 3.30. However it took 2 hours to do a 20 minute journey. ALL of leeds was gridlocked and its still bad

Back