New here ! anyone else? I feel like i'm starting high school again! ha

Aww well hope you have a lovely time when you see him! I'm sure you will :)

Nope, never been. He lives in Manchester so isn't too far away from there. I live on the Welsh border and am originally from London so Blackpool was always a bit far! His parents used to go all the time when they were young and first together, they talk really fondly of it so it'll be nice.

aww it is fun, it's so tacky though. also sleezy haha prepare hahahah :)
ooh cool :) trying to relive their dates haha (that sounds weirder out loud ... :s)
xoxo

Ive banned valentines day in my house.

He usually gets me loads of crap to eat haha!

I can have valentines later in the year. I show him i love him everyday so dont need valentines day :)

love sarah xxx

haha at least have some choccies :p
xoxo

Haha it does sound a bit weird but I know what you mean! I expect full on tack and sleaze but I think that's possibly what makes Blackpool so awesome!! haha

Haha it does sound a bit weird but I know what you mean! I expect full on tack and sleaze but I think that's possibly what makes Blackpool so awesome!! haha

haha yesss! I love it :') I'm obsessed with gambling though (not always for money i just like the thrill of betting) so it's the nearest thing to vegas here hahaha :')
LOVE IT! I hope you have a boss time there haha
xoxo

As you lose weight? Mine's always been a bit... hangy :( lol

As you lose weight? Mine's always been a bit... hangy :( lol

Well I mean when you are bigger you fill it out a bit, when you lose weight fast it can't keep up!

It's honestly the part of my body I hate. Can see it through my dress and I'm tall so makes it woooorrseee

I'm losing weight so it will go!

It's an apron of fat, you know on your lower abdomen, as you lose weight it kinda hangs a bit?

oooooh
yeah i have that, i'll never get rid of mine with out surgery because i've had two c sections haha :')
xoxo

My youngest turns 3 on Friday and I get to see them this weekend :) haha
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

awww thats so cute.

I just got back from a 6 hour tattoo session. Part of it had me howling haha

Obvs had to eat today, back to plan tomorrow

I did my last session whilst on S&S 100%. Felt terrible! Ended up cutting it short slightly. Need another trip back now!

pizza is the best though! hahaha
I suppose so, I'm just worried i'll not want to go back on plan if i indulge hahah :/
yeah I suck at calorie counting and stuff, but saying that about the meal planning, I've been using the slim and save one and i'm getting into that. which i guess when i come off the shakes and stuff it's a good thing to take with me so i know what i'm doing. tbh if there was no technology i'd be buggered hahahah

lol it's far too fun, I never ended up doing any shows but got sooo many "likes" on the site i was on. I did set it up during a manic episode ... yay bi polar. it does boost your self esteem, also with all the other women on there you're not like the fattest so you feel slimmer (confusing i know) but when i got out of that sort of world... realised I was bigger than everyone else around me i felt crap again. but while i was there i was one of the smallest :')
it all depends on the circumstances of the situation :/ haha
xoxo

I'm bipolar too! I caved after 2wks on this :( started to get tearful, BUT trying again today! How have you found it mood wise? Any impact?

I'm bipolar too! I caved after 2wks on this :( started to get tearful, BUT trying again today! How have you found it mood wise? Any impact?

I've not found it a struggle tbh ... I'm 100% ready to change my body and in the right mind set for it . I've found the right meds now too.
When I have felt tearful ( for general upset) and have had that thought cross my mind to eat junk off plan I remember my results already and don't want to ruin them, I've come on here and looked at others results too to show it is worth sticking it out ... It makes me happy haha :)
I keep setting mini goals too .. Like by the end of this month.. I'd like at least 2 stone gone (one down)
By my birthday to get down to a size 16 (April)
Then to drop another dress size by the time it's my dads birthday (July)
Then a size 12 for my cousins wedding 31st August

I've over explained but doing it like this is helping me

Give it another shot, message me if you're feeling tearful and like you want to give up again
xoxo

Sent from my iPod touch using MiniMins

Back