New here need support

chevyboy

My name is nick, im at 291.0 today also when im starting this diet. I started burning 3800 cardio calories today and plan to keep on every day. I am also on a 800 calorie a day diet. I know the question im about to ask may not be exact and i understand that.

What i would like to ask, is i will be burning 3800 calories a day, and eating 800 calorie diet. with my weight at 291.0 of ANY guestamate, around abouts, what do some of you think i may lose in a 7 day week?

And i do understand it may not be correct i would like what some of your guesses may be as today is my first day.

Sorry Nick Minimins doesn't allow DIY VLCDs on the site.

If you're exercising that much and eating so little you're going to make yourself very ill

The concern with DIY VLCDs is that you can't get the vitamins and protein which you need by eating so few calories. VLCD diets which use packs to replace some or all meals are fortified with protein and vitamins to keep people healthy. You may want to consider using one of those. The cheapest are those which are available online - such as Slim and Save. There are forums for different VLCD diets which you might want to look at to see whether or not you would like to take that route.

As to the level of exercise you are doing it seems excessive to me even for a non VLCD diet! But if it is the level that you are used to then it should be fine. However, for the first few weeks your body will be going into ketosis (assuming you are eating low carb but if you aren't you'd have trouble sticking to 800 calories). Your body will be getting used to the new calorie level and it will change the way in which it provides energy to its cells. During this time I would keep the exercise level reasonably low and build up slowly over the first few weeks to where you want to be. Be sensible and listen to your body. Pushing it beyond it's capability won't be helpful.

Back