New Here

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Mrsbarrett2b, 3 June 2010 Social URL.

1. Mrsbarrett2b

Mrsbarrett2b Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (tonalin)
    Hello everyone my name is Casey and I am 29 and a mother of two amazing boys. I just started the cambridge diet this morning. Not eating will not be a issue for me my proplem is pop :mad:. I must admit that these shakes taste like i am chewing on chalk.
    I know i can do this. 9 months ago i weighed 198 and with WW I am down to 165 :D. But would like to be at 140-145 so i am trying this to help get these last pounds off. Please any advice would be great i need someone to kick me in the butt if i start slacking (this is where i hope you guys come in). I do not have much support at home because my future hubby says i already look amazing and that i am being silly. SO i am coming here for help.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Agnes

Agnes Full Member

Start Weight:
    128kg
    Current Weight:
    128kg
    Goal Weight:
    95kg
    Lost(%):
    0kg(0%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Welcome Casey and congrats on the good results with WW, I'm sure you'll get those last pounds off in no time. You get used to the taste of the shakes, just try out all the different flavours, there's bound to be some that you will like. x

4. BeckyN

BeckyN Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(7.36%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    HI, and we're here to help and motivate xx

5. Mrsbarrett2b

Mrsbarrett2b Member

Start Weight:
    11st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge (tonalin)
    Thank you very much i will need it with all the summer parties coming up. I hoping seems how the amount i want to lose is a small amount for this diet it will come off fast. Than i just have to figure out how to maintain it.

6. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Hey, when are you getting married? There are a few of us dieting for our weddings, which is always a big motivator :) I need to get into my dress (to order it) in September, so that's my motivation.

Some of the shakes aren't very nice and some are lovely. How are you making them, as they can taste chalky if you don't use enough water. You don't have to use the amounts it says on the back. I make my choc mint hot in a pint glass. All adds to the water too.

Choc tetras are gorgeous, but it's personal choice - sure some people won't like them. I am addicted lol. Some people have them warm diluted with a bit of water.

You can also add herbs and spices to the soup - I used to add curry powder to the leek and potato. Just make sure the spices are pure and not made up with salt.

Drink the minimum amount of water that you need, spend loads of time on here, get used to painting your nails and beautifying yourself and if all else fails and you think you'll cave, go to bed!

7. Awaken Me

Awaken Me On my Way...

Hi Casey and welcome, and well done on your great loss so far. Drink your water and find something to distract you in the next few days and I'm sure you'll fly into ketosis.

I would like to say variety is the spice of life but I cannot stomach any cambridge product (bars, soups or powdered shakes) except choc tetras lol. I'll have to work out how many of them I actually drunk when I get to the end. But try everything and see how you get on.

Good luck..Sharon xx

8. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.24%)
    Diet:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    I only have the choc tetras usually, but am working through a few choc mint ones that I have left. Otherwise it's 21 choc tetras a week for me!

9. susiecm3

susiecm3 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(3.66%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    I agree with adding more water, i always make them with at least 300ml otherwise i think they are salty!!!

I am also back on today, i lost my main weight with sw but then got to a point where it would not shift, cd helped me get rid of the last bit, im now back on after being silly over xmas then loosing a close relative and putting over a 1st back on :(

Good luck and take it wasy over the nest few days, it will be worth it :)

10. SacredSilence

SacredSilence I

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    11st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(31.8%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating & Exercise
    Welcome & Good Luck Xxx

11. minxie

minxie One day at a time!

Start Weight:
    15st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.76%)
    Diet:
    Low carbs
    Welcome to a great forum where you'll find lots of support and inspiration. Your loss so far has been great and you should find CD takes you to target in no time at all. I prefer choc mint shakes and always make them up to 350mls. Choc tetras are great but I add more water to them to make them up to 400mls - don't like them thick and they feel like a bigger "meal" with more water, lol. Good luck:)

12. ames

ames Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Welcome and good luck!

I find adding ice cubes (aswel as water) and blending them makes them taste 100% better! Lovely and thick x

13. beinggood

beinggood Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.39%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    hey Casey

good luck :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.