New Hi-Fi flavour

Lonestitcher

Silver Member
At my group on Wednesday, the consultant told us about a new flavour Hi-Fi bar that would be coming out in a couple of weeks. However, the flavour was kept under wraps... AND I'M CURIOUS!!!!!!! :D:D:D

Anyone else heard anything??!? :confused:

(We were told that it was a new flavour (and not a re-issue!))

Ooh exciting!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

lg-24-12 said:
I heard it was Cherry Bakewell Flavour at Group on Wednesday ;-)

Me too. Sadly not my type of thing at all.

lg-24-12 said:
I heard it was Cherry Bakewell Flavour at Group on Wednesday ;-)

Is this as a result of the popular Alpen light in the same flavour. Good marketing ploy if it is!! I'll be buying them!

I hope it is a cherry bakewell flavour, although they did a cherry and almond one some years ago, which they discontinued. I'm still hooked on the rocky road flavour, but my Consultant doesn't seem to stock it. I wish they's bring back the mince pie flavour. They were delicious.

yes it's true, our consultant told us last week :) she doesn't like them though, too almondy she says

Im all over these!! Hope my C gets them soon! Do we know if theyre a light or full bar? X

...mince pie flavour?? ******! Id be having those in my life to, and everyday would be a green day, lol!

Its berry bakewell, there was a pic on the slimming world facebook page its drizzled with yogurt on the top, looks yum!! I think they're the big ones though, not the light ones.

I love it when they bring new things out, the rocky road hifi light is my fave! Love that I can share my hexb over 1 weetabix and 1 rocky road.

Oooooh can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

The peanut heaven is my favourite, but personally I prefer 2 alpen lights of a night with my options choc. My fave one is choc n fudge, yummy, and the bars are bigger than the hi fis

I've been with SW for 5 months nearly never heard of a mince pie one but is would be especially good for up and coming christmas
anyone out there got SW friendly christmas usual food mince pie ,cake,pud etc trying to come up with things but have had no success so far
thanks
x

I vaguely remember that they had a "christmas selection" a few years ago, that had mince pie, and two other flavours in it.
I think.
Or I might have made that up...
I do definitely remember a mince pie one though, it was rather good!

Prefer the minty choc hifis to the Alpen Lights, you seem to get more with them, more of a treat!

I've been with SW for 5 months nearly never heard of a mince pie one but is would be especially good for up and coming christmas
anyone out there got SW friendly christmas usual food mince pie ,cake,pud etc trying to come up with things but have had no success so far
thanks
x

i have 225g of baked apple with 1 tbsp of mincemeat, it counts as a HEB. if you mix natural yog or fromage frai with vanilla essence and sweetener you have a free cream with it too

Back