New Hi-Fi flavour

Hmm, I'm not a fan of cherry flavoured things and dont like almond so that is a no-no for me. To be honest I don't buy any of the hi-fi bars though as they are very expensive for what you get. I've also seen a lot of people complaining about the quality assurance particularly with the roacky road ones, where one person might get loads of marshmallow while the next perhaps only get one of two bits. :(

Hmm, I'm not a fan of cherry flavoured things and dont like almond so that is a no-no for me. To be honest I don't buy any of the hi-fi bars though as they are very expensive for what you get. I've also seen a lot of people complaining about the quality assurance particularly with the roacky road ones, where one person might get loads of marshmallow while the next perhaps only get one of two bits. :(
I said this exact thing to my cousin at group last week while eating one! Sometimes it will be choc full of mallows the next one I have will be very sparse.

The peanut heaven is my favourite, but personally I prefer 2 alpen lights of a night with my options choc. My fave one is choc n fudge, yummy, and the bars are bigger than the hi fis

Also probably much cheaper?

I like the alpens but I also like the rocky road, yum. My new discovery is that I can have a small piece of toast for brekkie or lunch and still have one alpen or high fi lite bar at bedtime!

Rochelle1 said:
If the alpens arnt on offer they work out more expensive than the hifi lights

Defo! I dont buy alpens unless theyre on offer or find them in home bargains.

Defo! I dont buy alpens unless theyre on offer or find them in home bargains.

My home bargains/poundland/b&m don't have them :(

They were £1.50 in asda the other week but that offer has gone now. Loved it when they were £1!! Got about 15 boxes haha but in tesco I think they're over £2, in asda they're £1.98 or something, and you only get 5 so they work out dearer than the hifi's.

I wont buy any big bars other than hifi because I tried fibre plus and they wernt nice, (I know they've gone now) and the special k well I have my own theory why they're not on the hexb list, they're short on calories! They're 95 and the average healthy extra is 120. So I just buy hifis its easier.

I like the mince pie the most, and was rally disappointed when they weren't in class last Christmas :-(
rather fond of the lemon ones, as I amthe peanut ones, rocky road are great for a super sweet treat

Wouldn't touch cherry bakewells, tried the alpen ones when they were new & on promotion, took one bite, and gave the other aways _YUK

Again, only buy Alpens when on special.... Oh, and why don't they do a light version of the coconut ones :-(

Rochelle1 said:
My home bargains/poundland/b&m don't have them :(

They were £1.50 in asda the other week but that offer has gone now. Loved it when they were £1!! Got about 15 boxes haha but in tesco I think they're over £2, in asda they're £1.98 or something, and you only get 5 so they work out dearer than the hifi's.

I wont buy any big bars other than hifi because I tried fibre plus and they wernt nice, (I know they've gone now) and the special k well I have my own theory why they're not on the hexb list, they're short on calories! They're 95 and the average healthy extra is 120. So I just buy hifis its easier.

Im yet to see them in our bnm to :( lol.
Yeah i agree, much easier to buy hifis and then i know where i am syn and hex wise! No accidents to be had, haha! X

... and the special k well I have my own theory why they're not on the hexb list, they're short on calories! They're 95 and the average healthy extra is 120. .

Alas there is no conspiracy on the special k bars. Scan bran used to be half a syn each so your HEb was worth 2½ syns or a measly 50 calories. So not worth it lol. However the special k bars are rather yummy and well worth the 4½/5 syns imo :)

Alas there is no conspiracy on the special k bars. Scan bran used to be half a syn each so your HEb was worth 2½ syns or a measly 50 calories. So not worth it lol. However the special k bars are rather yummy and well worth the 4½/5 syns imo :)

Yeh I hadn't realised why they wernt hexb as people on here say same fibre content and loads use them still as a hexb, but when they were on offer in asda last week I was gonna buy some but looked at the 'only 95 cals per bar' and thought ahh, that's why.

Never mind though, I am happy with hifis and alpen lights only if there's a good offer on.

Loads happening in october at groups though, sauce book out this week, new bar and also the mag will be due won't it everyone?

Im yet to see them in our bnm to :( lol.
Yeah i agree, much easier to buy hifis and then i know where i am syn and hex wise! No accidents to be had, haha! X

The Alpen lights are two for a HEB or 3 syns each. And you can buy them easily at Asda, Tesco etc. But we all have our own faves, thats what makes life interesting. Wouldnt trust myself with the hi fi peanut heaven, the whole flamin box would go ha ha

Just been to group and my C said 22nd October the new berry bakewells are out! She said theyre lovely, SW sent her 1 to try, she was miffed it was only 1! Lol. She said theyre full hifis to, not lights.xxx

I tend to prefer the hifi light ones as it still feels naughty but is not plus you can have 2 the same stands for the benefit ones at Aldi I just don't find the others any more satisfying plus some have a cardboard taste?

Just been to group and my C said 22nd October the new berry bakewells are out! She said theyre lovely, SW sent her 1 to try, she was miffed it was only 1! Lol. She said theyre full hifis to, not lights.xxx

I love these Cherry Bakewells!! but I do prefer the Rocky Roads! nom nom! :D

I have not seen the mince pie ones are they still current?

Sorry about the spelling error but looked on hifi list in HEx options and can not see it there
It could be my saviour during this festive season
?

Back