• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

New jeans - ideas?

Well..you can get £15 jeans in dorothy perkins which i think is very cheap!!

I was in Tesco yesterday and they do loads of jeans...prob starting from £15?

I think for anything half decent looking your gonna have to spend £15 upwards...or just Ebay :D

asda are doing fab jeans for £8

New Look have some lovely ones for just £10, and other styles for only £15 and they currently have a sale on. I have just bought a pair from Ebay, bnwt for only £7!

Ebay. The one pair that fit ATM came from ebay, £5 including postage.:D Or try charity shops, they usually have a decent selection on jeans.

Mini

Administrator
Staff member
I got a nice pair of Boot Cut jeans in Asda last week, think they were £8. They also do in between sizes as well.Tesco sometimes have their jeans reduced down to £5 or less. Good fit also. I have never managed to find a pair of Penny's jeans that fitted right...

penny's is primark
its penny's in usa and in ireland not sure about the other place it is know as penny's

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
give the charity shops and car boots a good rumage. You can find some amazing gear for pence. i got a really nice Gap shirt for 50p in british heart foundation and a FCUK top (cat price £95) for £2.50on a carboot. Love ebay too.

You lot are amazing!

I'm trying to hold out as long as possible before buying new ones but we've just organised a surprise dress down day at work tomorrow and my old jeans are literally hanging off me!

sumayyah

please try again
go in your old jeans and give a whole new meaning to dressing "down"
just keep hold of them in public so your not arrested for indecent exposure on your way to work

I am wearing asda smart price jeans, they cost the grand sum of.........................

£3!!!!!!
they are fine for interim jeans x

Chlo

Silver Member
I buy all my clothes on Ebay these days, as I only get a couple of months wear at most. They have loads of fab jeans, for a really cheap price