NEW JOB! Day one!

Super news

I'm so pleased for you because sometimes when we look forward so much to something it can be a bit of a let-down.
That's a lot of walking every day too.
Enjoy the rest of the week at work. It makes such a difference. I'm lucky with my newish job too. it's a pleasure to go to work.

Really pleased for you BL, but don't tar ALL call centres with the same brush, some are great places to work, with excellent career development opportunities, fabulous benefits, great management teams and wonderful atmospheres, promise ;) :D

Except YOURS of course! ;) :D

You're right though. And if I am honest, I probably would have gotten more out of my experiences if I had been in a better frame of mind myself. ;)

But mine were pretty miserable. It was not so much the company - it was the nature of the calls, etc., that got to me most. :)

I am soooh pleased you are enjoying it, it must be a lovely feeling to be a valued member of a team, that's great. We spend so many hours of our lives at work it's not nice if it's miserable.

Plus it comes with built in opportunity for exercise and 10,000 steps, and no fares to pay.

Wonderful, ticks all the boxes.

(I now have an image of you striding out for 5 miles a day in your high heels, clasping your fag packet hee! hee!)

LOL - Icy - I am afraid I have to burst your bubble - I wear trainers now, its far too far for me to go in heels - so trainers to the front door - heels popped on discretely! :D

Added bonus - I have already been commissioned to make a necklace/bracelet/earring set for them, to give to one of the ladies for her birthday pressie, and they insist I keep the contributions as payment - so made a free 28 quid already!! Pretty nifty! :D

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

xx

Isn't it great that you know so soon that you've made the right decision and they recognise your worth and are not afraid to tell you on the first day.
The same determination that got you through LL and the issues you faced to succeed are what got you the right job.
LL has helped, but you've made it happen.
Congratulations C must be sooo proud of you too xx

Slenda,

You are giving Blonde Logic a run for her money in the style gorgeousness stakes!!!!

I love that dress. I have one at home to slim into (although I was going to wear it as a top as I don't have your figure!) !!

You look ace!! :)

LOL - Icy - I am afraid I have to burst your bubble - I wear trainers now, its far too far for me to go in heels - so trainers to the front door - heels popped on discretely! :D

Added bonus - I have already been commissioned to make a necklace/bracelet/earring set for them, to give to one of the ladies for her birthday pressie, and they insist I keep the contributions as payment - so made a free 28 quid already!! Pretty nifty! :D

Hope everyone has a good weekend!!!

xx

Dead chuffed about the new job!!! :) My only sadness is the lack of mirrors... ;) but hey you are one of Minimins' stars who inspire, so either way I'm chuffed :)

Slenda,

You are giving Blonde Logic a run for her money in the style gorgeousness stakes!!!!

I love that dress. I have one at home to slim into (although I was going to wear it as a top as I don't have your figure!) !!

You look ace!! :)

ehehhe - s'ok, she's my partner in crime! :D

I love that dress too - isn;t it cute!! One of the best I've seen. Meow! :D

THanks for you comments too Cah-Ching!! :)

XX

Hey Cah-ching

Thank you. I really value your opinion.
I did feel a bit "naked" when my legs first went on display even though I had thick tights and boots. It's just because they've been covered up for a quarter of a century, still scary.
I recently went shoppinng with my Mum, tried on a dress, asked her what she thought, she said "it looks a bit tarty"
and I said "oh good - I'll have it!!!"
Haven't worn it yet though...........
How are you doing?

So glad it's going well for you BL sounds like you really landed in clover! :D fantastic.

Like the new piccies BL, you look fab, especially the skirt my favourite colours. Can't quite see your feet to check out the trainers though :)

I hope you both keep posting piccies to inspire us all you both look brill

Back