NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
3lbs off for me Kay, takes me into the 10's for the first time in decades. Should be enough to get my 2.5 stone award at group tomorrow night if I don't mess up!! Thank you??

OMG !! SMUFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY ! :D :talk017::D Your in the 10's ! Whoop whoop ! Fantastic result ! 3lbs off is amazing and well done on your new
S35.jpg
award ! :party0049::party0049: I'm so so happy for you hun. Brilliant ! :p

Kay xx

I'm off to weigh myself now, will be back soon with my result, hope I don't embarrass myself infront of you lot :giggle:, no pressure on the bunny then :D, brb ...... xx

Kay xx

I fell asleep, 4lb for me, going bk to sleep , catch you later xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Firstly I just want to say, this is not my official weigh in result, that will be this week in group on Thursday but this is just for the purpose of the challenge. I've lost 4.5lbs which I am happy with :). It's been great fun doing the challenge with all of you this week. Unfortunately due to my recent operation, I would like to take some timeout for myself this week, so will not be doing week 2, my name is not on the list, however I am doing it next Monday on 14th July :p. That does not mean I will not be around, I certainly will, just as much as I was last week, there will be no difference. I am still waiting for some more results to come in and then I will post up the results spreadsheet for you all to see :D.

Well done everyone on your losses, you've all done amazingly well. And good luck to those of you who are new to the challenge and starting this week or are doing it for Week 2 :p !

Kay xx

I've lost 4.5lbs which I am happy with :). It's been great fun doing the challenge with all of you this week.

Brilliant loss Kay, you must be more than pleased with that! So happy for you.
Understand your wanting some timeout this coming week, you've been doing far too much really!! You can still support everyone this week but not do QUITE as much, none of us would want you to put back your recovery after the op. Rest up hun but enjoy watching others losses from your wonderful Salad Challenge. :) xx

Brilliant loss Kay, you must be more than pleased with that! So happy for you.
Understand your wanting some timeout this coming week, you've been doing far too much really!! You can still support everyone this week but not do QUITE as much, none of us would want you to put back your recovery after the op. Rest up hun but enjoy watching others losses from your wonderful Salad Challenge. :) xx

Aww thank you Cloudy ;), yes I'm looking forward to some much needed rest, now that the thread is up and running. I'm happy with my loss but am even more happy for all of you, everyone has done so well :D such great news to wake up to ! Looking forward to see how the others have done now. Do all drop by later in the day, once I have all the results I will post up the group results :p, all your hard work for week 1 ! :)

Kay xx

Some fantastic results - well done everyone.

My own is not so spectacular - just 1/2lb - but given that I was off the challenge for 2 days (and badly off SW for one of those), I'm more than happy. Just think how much I might have gained if I hadn't done 5 days of the challenge!

Thank you Kay for all your work and to everyone else on the Challenge for your support. To all those doing it this week - have a good one!

*pops in*

Hi everyone. Well done to all the losers for last week! You've all done amazingly well! I bought my salad on the way to work this morning and have drunk 0.5L of water already. Had a bit of a bad week last week with almost 3lbs back on but I know that with this challenge I can get that off (and maybe a little more!). However will already say that I might not be able to fully stick to the challenge on Saturday as it's mine and DF's 8 year anniversary and I might want a desert and wine with dinner!

Some fantastic results - well done everyone.

My own is not so spectacular - just 1/2lb - but given that I was off the challenge for 2 days (and badly off SW for one of those), I'm more than happy. Just think how much I might have gained if I hadn't done 5 days of the challenge!

Thank you Kay for all your work and to everyone else on the Challenge for your support. To all those doing it this week - have a good one!

Well done Patty on your loss hun :), considering your 2 days off the challenge, a loss is brill and I'm really happy for you and enjoyed seeing all your salad pics this week. I look forward to them this week too :p. Good luck for week 2, with no days off, I'm sure you'll do amazing well lovely ;).

Kay xx

*pops in*

Hi everyone. Well done to all the losers for last week! You've all done amazingly well! I bought my salad on the way to work this morning and have drunk 0.5L of water already. Had a bit of a bad week last week with almost 3lbs back on but I know that with this challenge I can get that off (and maybe a little more!). However will already say that I might not be able to fully stick to the challenge on Saturday as it's mine and DF's 8 year anniversary and I might want a desert and wine with dinner!

Happy Anniversary Ruby :), you are allowed one planned day off on the challenge if you need it. I will mark Saturday as your day off. Hope that works out better for you hun ;). And good luck for week 1 !

Kay xx

Last edited:
Hi Kay,
Just want to say a very big thank you for all your hard work this week. Please take care of yourself this week, we need to have you hopping back in fine health asap. x
I've had a fantastic loss this week. Just goes to show that I need to be focused 24.7 to get there.
Here is my loss for this week. It goes without saying I shall be on board this week :D

Total loss week 1 6.5 lbs. YAY
this take me to 1 stone lost since I first joined MM and 1lb away from getting into the next stone bracket.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAY. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU XXX

Hi Kay,
Just want to say a very big thank you for all your hard work this week. Please take care of yourself this week, we need to have you hopping back in fine health asap. x
I've had a fantastic loss this week. Just goes to show that I need to be focused 24.7 to get there.
Here is my loss for this week. It goes without saying I shall be on board this week :D

Total loss week 1 6.5 lbs. YAY
this take me to 1 stone lost since I first joined MM and 1lb away from getting into the next stone bracket.

THANK YOU SO MUCH KAY. I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YOU XXX

Woohoo ! :talk017::talk017: WELL DONE HN ! :D So so happy for you lovely ! :party0049::party0049::party0049:

6.5 lbs is a Stonking loss ! Go You ! Whoop ! I'm glad you enjoyed the Salad Challenge and all your hard work paid off and thank you for the appreciation ;), I'm always happy to help and encourage others towards their goals. Congrats on your 1 stone award
S14.jpg
:D and I hope with another week on the challenge, you will see this
S21.jpg
:D . Good luck for week 2 hun, hope you smash it again ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay. I'm going for it. :bliss:I'm going to have a big smile all day. xx

Just don't reward yourself with carbs :D hehe, celebrate with a yummy salad lol :p xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back