CYCLE get fit
PLAN green
CARBS ww wrap
WATER 2L
BODY MAGIC 3.5 mile walk
SYNS. none
SALAD lettuce, toms, onions, cucumber, egg

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello lovely, thanks for coming to update but I need you to use the template to fill out your info like everyone else. Here it is you can copy paste it, I need it for DAY 1 and DAY 2, thanks. Kay xx SALAD TEMPLATE : Date: Cycle: Day of challenge: Plan: Water intake: Carbs: Body magic: Syns: Salad:

Sorry Kay, what a nightmare! I'm so sorry for being useless!! I shall update in the correct template when I get a moment I'm just a bit busy at the min x

Sorry Kay, what a nightmare! I'm so sorry for being useless!! I shall update in the correct template when I get a moment I'm just a bit busy at the min x

No worries hun and your not useless ! lol You can update 3 days tomorrow lovely when you get time ;).

Kay xx

DATE 15/7/14
DAY 2
CYCLE get fit
PLAN green
CARBS ww wrap
WATER 2L
BODY MAGIC 3.5 mile walk
SYNS. none

Yay ! :D Well done Super Vonic ! Fab day 2. Your smashing it with the exercise again and the water. Woohoo ! Yum yum to the egg salad. Hope you have a fab day 3 lovely ! :p

Kay xx

Right early night for me ladies. If you update late tonight, please make sure you have read all my updates for today. Thanks. Night night everyone and good luck for DAY 3 ! ;)

Kay xx

DATE 15/7/14
DAY 2
CYCLE get fit
PLAN green
CARBS ww wrap
WATER 2L
BODY MAGIC 3.5 mile walk
SYNS. none

Yay Von - a perfect day - in fact better than perfect with all that walking - glad u swapped cycles rather than stop altogether - good luck 2moro (and anyone who's reading this!)

DATE 15/7/14
DAY: 2
CYCLE: get fit
PLAN: green
CARBS: potato.
WATER: 2L
BODY MAGIC: 35mins
SYNS: none
SALAD: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese. Mint sauce. Gherkin, picked onion.

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20140715_221655.png
    ForumRunner_20140715_221655.png
    594.3 KB · Views: 22
DATE 15/7/14
CARBS: potato.
WATER: 2L
SALAD: lettuce, tomato, cucumber, feta cheese. Mint sauce. Gherkin, picked onion.

Just popped back for you :p. Well done Jess, fab day 2 ! I can see your really going for it this week with the low syns, that's brill ! :D Your salad looks super delish as always. Your water intake and body magic is all spot on ! Hope you have a smashing DAY 3 lovely, your doing amazing in week 2 ! :):)

Kay xx

Last edited:
please can you all make sure you are all reading my updates on the challenge daily, when you log in to post your food.

Here is an update that i posted yesterday coming up ...

UPDATE FOR MEMBERS PLEASE READ THIS ! TUES 15/07/2014

Discussing uour results with other memebers

Weighing yourself at home or at group before next Monday

Weightloss results must strictly not be discussed on the thread with other participants, once the challenge has started, during the middle of the challenge or any other time before next Mondays results.

If any of you are curious to see how much you weigh just a few days into the challenge, my advice would be to keep them scales away as the figure might not be what your expecting, your body is still adjusting and making changes and like a lot of us it may dishearten you and lead you to a binge. Please try your best not to weigh before Monday. If you find you can't help yourself then please can you keep the figure to yourself and not share it with anyone here otherwise it will naturally cause everyone to guesstimate what they feel they should be achieving. As I've mentioned before, we are all different, so our losses will vary too. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stay away from those scales until Monday morning.

Those of you that have a group weigh in before next Monday, again can you please try and keep the figure to yourself until next Monday. I hope you all agree, we all need to support each other on this ;)

Kay xx

Hopefully I've done it correctly now:

DATE 14/July
DAY: 1
PLAN: red
CARBS: 0
WATER: 2L +
BODY MAGIC: 0
SYNS: 10
Salad: tuna with lettuce cucumber tomato celery and pepper.

DATE 15/7/14
CARBS: noodles + potatoes
Salad: new potateo salad

Hopefully I've done it correctly now:

DATE 14/July
DAY: 1
PLAN: red
CARBS: 0
BODY MAGIC: 0
SYNS: 10
Salad: tuna with lettuce cucumber tomato celery and pepper.

DATE 15/7/14
CARBS: noodles + potatoes
Salad: new potateo salad

Yay ! :clap: That's perfect Minnie :D . Well done on a smashing 2 days ! On your green/ee days one meal should have a small amount of carbs so make sure you are not eating too many as this is a low carb challenge :). Make sure your salad is always carb free so no potatoes and packed with the green stuff and protein only. Your other meal can have carbs in it. Hope this makes sense ;). Good luck for Day 3, looking forward to your post later tonight ! :p

Kay xx

Good Luck Salad Challengers.... you are all doing amazingly well. The warm weather helps and you'll all have fantastic losses on Monday, plus the knowledge you are doing your body so much good with all the fibre, vitamins and fluid. :)

I certainly hope all the fluid is doing me good. Still running to the loo all the time.

Can someone remind me- can I eat peas and sweetcorn on a red day?

I certainly hope all the fluid is doing me good. Still running to the loo all the time.

Can someone remind me- can I eat peas and sweetcorn on a red day?

Hi hun, peas are fine, sweetcorn would have to be syned on Red ;).

Kay xx

Hi hun, peas are fine, sweetcorn would have to be syned on Red ;).

Kay xx

Sorry but most peas on red day are syned.
It's only mangeout and sugar snap peas are free on red days...

And only babycorn is free, tinned sweetcorn is syns on red x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back