Cycle : The Get Fit Cycle
Day : 1
Plan : Red Day
Water intake : 2litres plus 2 green teas
Carbs : nine
Body Magic : 1hr 15mins walking
Syns : 10syns
Salads : Tuna and egg salad
(2hard boiled eggs, tuna, cos and lambs lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, red/yellow peppers, watercress, with a drizzle of Kraft fat free dressing
Followed by an apple and a satsuma.

Hope that's right as doing this from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hun, you've done brilliant ! :D Your salad looks amazing !! Please can you make sure you have read all of todays updates and part 7B of this thread, thanks hun.

Kay xx

Did you read part 7b hun ? and Beckiee's pic ? its really inspiring :p xx

I did love. Dunno if I could resist fresh pizza tho but would opt for one of there healthy options ( thin ring pizza with the salad in the middle.)
i don't go out for pizza very often but when I do I really enjoy it.
Gotta give the girl a BIG virtual high 5 !!!

x

1.DATE: 30th June
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE:2.25l (incl. green/herbal teas & NAS but not incl. coffees)
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour weeding and watering the allotment
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: salmon with mixed salad leaves, baby corn, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes, celery, green pepper, grated carrot (looks a bit messy because it was 'all shook up' in my lunch box)!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    378.5 KB · Views: 87
Last edited:
1.DATE: 30th June 2.CYCLE : get fit 3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1 4. PLAN: red 5. WATER INTAKE:2.25l (incl. green/herbal teas & NAS but not incl. coffees) 6. CARBS TODAY: none 7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour weeding and watering the allotment 8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4.5 9. SALAD: salmon with mixed salad leaves, baby corn, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes, celery, green pepper, grated carrot (looks a bit messy because it was 'all shook up' in my lunch box)!

It looks amazing :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done hun, you've done brilliant ! :D Your salad looks amazing !! Please can you make sure you have read all of todays updates and part 7B of this thread, thanks hun.

Kay xx

Read it and noted. Thanks again for all the hard work you're putting in Kay. Found today a lot easier than I thought it would be and looking forward to tomorrow. Hoping I don't have to get up tooooo many times in the night for the loo :eek:

Well done everyone, loving the pictures and think I'll also get some of that Birds Eye fish, it looks very tasty.

1.DATE: 30th June
2.CYCLE : get fit
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE:2.25l (incl. green/herbal teas & NAS but not incl. coffees)
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 1 hour weeding and watering the allotment
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 4.5
9. SALAD: salmon with mixed salad leaves, baby corn, cucumber, beetroot, tomatoes, celery, green pepper, grated carrot (looks a bit messy because it was 'all shook up' in my lunch box)!

Evening Patty :p, well done hun, your salad looks fabulous ! I've done lots of updates today, please makesure you have read all of them and also read section 7B of this thread which I have just added today, thanks hun, roll on day 2 ! :D

Kay xx

Hi Kay, Thank you for letting me join at short notice. Here is my diary for today.

1.DATE: Mon/06/2014
2.CYCLE: The Get Fit Cycle
3.DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
4.PLAN: Red Day
5.WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6.CARBS TODAY: None
7.BODY MAGIC/EXERCISE: Gardening all afternoon
8.TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS 1
9.SALAD: Ham & Egg Salad
Sliced Ham, 1 egg, Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radishes & spring onions.

Good luck everyone for day 2 x

Read it and noted. Thanks again for all the hard work you're putting in Kay. Found today a lot easier than I thought it would be and looking forward to tomorrow. Hoping I don't have to get up tooooo many times in the night for the loo :eek:

Well done everyone, loving the pictures and think I'll also get some of that Birds Eye fish, it looks very tasty.

I can concur that the birds eye fish is delish. It was on offer the week in Iceland!

Hi Kay, Thank you for letting me join at short notice. Here is my diary for today.

1.DATE: Mon/06/2014
2.CYCLE: The Get Fit Cycle
3.DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
4.PLAN: Red Day
5.WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6.CARBS TODAY: None
7.BODY MAGIC/EXERCISE: Gardening all afternoon
8.TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS 1
9.SALAD: Ham & Egg Salad
Sliced Ham, 1 egg, Lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, radishes & spring onions.

Good luck everyone for day 2 x

Well done lovely :D you've done brill ! Congrats on completing day 1 :p. Please can you make sure you have read all the updates for today and part 7B of this thread which I have just added today, thanks hun .

Kay xx

Just waiting for DAY 1 foodage from the following memebers :) :-

Hel8
Sus_murf
StillslimmingSuzy
Laurenypop

Hi Guys

Date. 30/6/2014

Cycle. Get fit

Day of challenge. 1

Plan. Red

Water intake. 2 Litres

Carbs. None

Body magic. 30 mins walking

Syns. 10 - salad dressing, mackerel, option and cereal bar

Salad. Mackerel, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, radish, beetroot and egg

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    263.9 KB · Views: 36
Hi Guys

Date. 30/6/2014

Cycle. Get fit

Day of challenge. 1

Plan. Red

Water intake. 2 Litres

Carbs. None

Body magic. 30 mins walking

Syns. 10 - salad dressing, mackerel, option and cereal bar

Salad. Mackerel, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions, radish, beetroot and egg

image[2].jpg

Well done hun on a fab DAY 1 ! :D Your salad looks amazing ! Please can you makesure you have read all the updates today and have read part 7b) of this thread which I have just added today, thanks hun.

Kay xx

Just waiting for posts for DAY 1 from :) :-

Laurenypop
StillslimmingSuzy
Sus_murf
Upndown

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back