NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
And upndown, who is keeping very quiet. Come on Uppy.... come out, wherever you are hiding ;)

Oh yes UPD, how could I forget ... Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaa where art thou ? :D hehe xx

Just waiting for posts for DAY 1 from :) :-

Laurenypop
StillslimmingSuzy
Sus_murf
Upndown

I'm off to bed now, hope you guys post in the morning. Please can you make sure you have read all the updates for today and have read section 7B) of this thread which I have just added today, many thanks ;).

Kay xx

Night night Kay

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.DATE: Mon/06/2014
2. CYCLE: The Get Fit Cycle
3.DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
4.PLAN: Red Day
5.WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6.CARBS TODAY: None
7.BODY MAGIC/EXERCISE: None
8.TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS : 9
9. SALAD: leaves, tomatoes, egg, cucumber, apple, chicken, cheese, bacon, low fat coleslaw (synned)

Attachments

• image-2388627386.jpg
    image-2388627386.jpg
    512.2 KB · Views: 54
Really enjoyed the challenge today - feel really motivated now after a rubbish June - thx Kay!!

Date - 30/6/2014

Cycle - Turbo

Day of challenge - 1

Plan - Red

Water - 3 Litres - hic!

Carbs - None

Body magic - 15 mins jog, 15 mins walking, over an hour gardening - tough jobs!

Syns - 10 - half tsp v light mayo, half tbsp cornflour, shape caramel dessert, meringue

Salad - ham and boiled egg, lettuce, cherry toms, mint leaves, mange tout, v light mayo mixed with white vinegar
2nd (warm) salad - crispy beef, pepper, spring onions, mushrooms, with cold lettuce & cress

I'm off to bed now, hope you guys post in the morning. Please can you make sure you have read all the updates for today and have read section 7B) of this thread which I have just added today, many thanks ;).

Kay xx

Will do Kay - haven't read all this thread yet - will do b4 my head hits the pillow - bet u had a great first day - and feel really motivated - will check now and see!!

Food looking great ladies. Good luck to all of you with the challenge, hope you all have a successful week.

Thanks and hope u have a great week too!!

Date : Monday 30/6/2014
Cycle : The Get Fit Cycle
Day : 1
Plan : Red Day
Water intake : 2litres plus 2 green teas
Carbs : nine
Body Magic : 1hr 15mins walking
Syns : 10syns
Salads : Tuna and egg salad
(2hard boiled eggs, tuna, cos and lambs lettuce, tomato, cucumber, radish, red/yellow peppers, watercress, with a drizzle of Kraft fat free dressing
Followed by an apple and a satsuma.

Hope that's right as doing this from my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Great day Cloudy - hope u enjoyed it - I'm finding it motivating - ur post looks good!!

LIST OF PARTICPANTS FOR W/B MON 7th July

Thanks Kay - I'll be there next week xx

- Cazdav22355
- Ellielw
- HappyNanna
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown

No worries, I was leaving it till the end of the day to post up on here. It was very yummy, I must say. I thought I might be hungry eating 'just' salad but was pretty stuffed afterwards.
I reckon I may have clocked up another couple of miles running from one end of the garden all the way in to the loo and back, again and again, not used to *quite* this much water, with not much solid food to soak it up. Ooops that may be TMI :p

Yes when I did my first challenge for 1st couple of days- felt I was drowning in water and could feel the water swishing around in my tum! But soon got used to it!! But still need to make sure I'm not far from a loo!!

Kay - I've just tried to PM you but your mailbox is full.

Good luck to all of you doing the salad challenge. I'm here to sub, to cheer you on and to see if I would be able to incorporate it into my ww diet at some point.

Hope you all have a fab week!

Thx Sammyanth - hope ur having a good week? x

1.DATE: Mon/06/2014
2. CYCLE: The Get Fit Cycle
3.DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
4.PLAN: Red Day
5.WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6.CARBS TODAY: None
7.BODY MAGIC/EXERCISE: None
8.TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS : 9
9. SALAD: leaves, tomatoes, egg, cucumber, apple, chicken, cheese, bacon, low fat coleslaw (synned)

Fab food day smurfy :D you've done brilliant hun and your salad looks yummy. Hope your reading todays updates and the new section 7B) of this thread. Good luck with DAY 2 lovely ! :)

Kay xx

Really enjoyed the challenge today - feel really motivated now after a rubbish June - thx Kay!!

Date - 30/6/2014

Cycle - Turbo

Day of challenge - 1

Plan - Red

Water - 3 Litres - hic!

Carbs - None

Body magic - 15 mins jog, 15 mins walking, over an hour gardening - tough jobs!

Syns - 10 - half tsp v light mayo, half tbsp cornflour, shape caramel dessert, meringue

Salad - ham and boiled egg, lettuce, cherry toms, mint leaves, mange tout, v light mayo mixed with white vinegar
2nd (warm) salad - crispy beef, pepper, spring onions, mushrooms, with cold lettuce & cress

Yay ! Go Linda ! :D Well done hun, supertastic day ! Really happy for you. The only thing I want to point out and don't get upset with yourself its ok, you've gone over your syns for The Turbo Cycle. It's only 7 syns on red days lovely :). Not to worry, just make sure on the 5 red days you are having 7 syns and on the 2 green/ee days you are allowed 10 ;). Good luck for DAY 2, I know you will do smashing !

Kay xx

1.DATE: 30th June
2.CYCLE : turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres needed to do tests today and everytime I did it was so diluted my readings were inconclusive!! Not a good week to up water intake lol. Will try do 3 tomorrow but was rather annoyed that I couldn't get a reading from my tests
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: housework included hoovering on hands and knees for 45 minutes working up a sweat lol. Couldn't go running in the end my thigh muscles are still sore and finding it hard to walk up the stairs.
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: two large fruit salads, salmon with green leaf veg salad

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

1.DATE: 30th June
2.CYCLE : turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 1
4. PLAN: red
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 litres needed to do tests today and everytime I did it was so diluted my readings were inconclusive!! Not a good week to up water intake lol. Will try do 3 tomorrow but was rather annoyed that I couldn't get a reading from my tests
6. CARBS TODAY: none
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: housework included hoovering on hands and knees for 45 minutes working up a sweat lol. Couldn't go running in the end my thigh muscles are still sore and finding it hard to walk up the stairs.
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 7
9. SALAD: two large fruit salads, salmon with green leaf veg salad

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done hun, a fab DAY 1 ! :D Don't worry about the water, I know you said you had tests. Hope tomorrow you are able to hit the 3 litre target and also its a rest day tomorrow, so no exercise :p. Also when you have time, please make sure you have read all the updates for today and have read section 7b) which I added today, thanks hun. Good luck for DAY 2, I know you will do smashing lovely :) !

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back