NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh see the only problem is I'm not sure how eating will look tomorrow cos it's our anniversary and so I guess we will be picking a nice restaurant to go to! I will be smart though, will see how my legs feel but may go for a run and perhaps make it an EE day. Will have to see what we plan with our day in the morning but am aiming for a nice picnic at the lake for lunch anyway :)

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Ahh see the only problem is I'm not sure how eating will look tomorrow cos it's our anniversary and so I guess we will be picking a nice restaurant to go to! I will be smart though, will see how my legs feel but may go for a run and perhaps make it an EE day. Will have to see what we plan with our day in the morning but am aiming for a nice picnic at the lake for lunch anyway :)

Happy Anniversary hun :D, I know that's an exception. I don't normally change the days around on the cycle but I'll make the exception for you, its your anniversary :p. Have tomorrow as green/ee and 10syns but that means when we have a green/ee day, you will be red - deal ? :p

Kay xx

Definitely!! Wednesday will be red works perfect for me :) and thank you tee hee. Never know may still be red tomorrow we haven't made any plans whatsoever at the moment, I'll be happy with time in the sun if it comes out :)

Definitely!! Wednesday will be red works perfect for me :) and thank you tee hee. Never know may still be red tomorrow we haven't made any plans whatsoever at the moment, I'll be happy with time in the sun if it comes out :)

Perfect :D hope you have a lovely day. If you go over syns hun, don't worry, you can always pull back in the week :):) but your the exception to the rule, only because its your anniversary :p.

Kay xx

UPDATE - TUES 01/07/2014 :D

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 2

For those of you doing The Get Fit Cycle, today is a GREEN/EE day which means you are allowed your healthy extras and carbs are limited to one meal only. Also today is an exercise day, so you are required to do 30 minutes minimum .

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 2

For those of you doing The Turbo Cycle, today is a RED day. There is no planned exercise today, it is a REST DAY and must be taken.

Kay xx

Hello all. :D
Giving you a wave and encouragement to keep going. Go girls go girls (my cheerleading pomm pomms are out)
I havent joined you this time round but will be cheering you on everymorning. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yes when I did my first challenge for 1st couple of days- felt I was drowning in water and could feel the water swishing around in my tum! But soon got used to it!! But still need to make sure I'm not far from a loo!!

Only had to get up twice overnight lol so not too bad! Will get drinking again today.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Really enjoyed the challenge today - feel really motivated now after a rubbish June - thx Kay!! Date - 30/6/2014 Cycle - Turbo Day of challenge - 1 Plan - Red Water - 3 Litres - hic! Carbs - None Body magic - 15 mins jog, 15 mins walking, over an hour gardening - tough jobs! Syns - 10 - half tsp v light mayo, half tbsp cornflour, shape caramel dessert, meringue Salad - ham and boiled egg, lettuce, cherry toms, mint leaves, mange tout, v light mayo mixed with white vinegar 2nd (warm) salad - crispy beef, pepper, spring onions, mushrooms, with cold lettuce & cress

Woohoo, upndown has got her mojo back. Great food day. Like the sound of your warm salad. Have a good day two x

Ahh see the only problem is I'm not sure how eating will look tomorrow cos it's our anniversary and so I guess we will be picking a nice restaurant to go to! I will be smart though, will see how my legs feel but may go for a run and perhaps make it an EE day. Will have to see what we plan with our day in the morning but am aiming for a nice picnic at the lake for lunch anyway :) Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Happy anniversary to you both, have a super day ;)

Good morning girls :) How was day 1? It sounds like a you're all making a great start to the challenge. Good luck with day 2 xx

This is all looking good! Definitely inspired to hit the ground running once I'm back from my holiday. Have a couple of days away with work next week but should be able to make the right choices!

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone :)

Morning ladies,
Giving us all a "come on girls "
Here's to a fab day 2 :)

Well done everyone on a fab 1st day yesterday.

Loving all the salad pics, they are giving me great ideas and wow to Beckieee's pizza/salad pic, that is amazing willpower!

I would really love to do this challenge, I just feel I would struggle without my evening treats :(

Do mullerlight yoghurts/other yoghurts count as syns on this challenge?

Have a great Day 2 all xx

Nope Sammy hun most fat free mullers are syn free , its mainly biscuits, choccy, crisps people use for treats :) xx

Good luck on Day 2. :)
It looks as if it's going to be a hot day so no excuse not to drink your water.

I managed 2 of these yesterday with several mugs of tea.

1j5gg3.jpg

Morning hun :p Yay ! Well done on making the Flat Tummy Water, that's really going to help aid digestion and its a great colon cleanser too, love the stuff :D.

Kay xx

Hello all. :D
Giving you a wave and encouragement to keep going. Go girls go girls (my cheerleading pomm pomms are out)
I havent joined you this time round but will be cheering you on everymorning. Xxx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hello lovely bubble :D great to see you on here, and thank you for all your support ;).

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back