NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning girls :) How was day 1? It sounds like a you're all making a great start to the challenge. Good luck with day 2 xx

Thank you PS :p good luck to you too sweetie, hope you do fab at weigh in today !

Kay xx

This is all looking good! Definitely inspired to hit the ground running once I'm back from my holiday. Have a couple of days away with work next week but should be able to make the right choices!

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone :)

Hello hun :), looking forward to starting the challenge with you next week. If you have time, try and read all the updates and section 7b) of this thread which I just added yesterday. Any questions you have about starting next week, feel free to ask me on here, I will do my best to reply as soon as I can. Hope you have a lovely week ahead ;).

Kay xx

You've been a busy Bunny Kay, I've subscribed for loads of salad thinspiration ;)

Goodluck to all doing the challenge.

Thanks for the good luck wishes lovely :) nice of you to stop by. Hope your having a lovely week .

Kay xx

Ok, so I can use the 200 cals just for the naughty stuff mentioned above and don't need to count the yoghurts or ltl mayo/fat free dressings. Thanks Kay x

Yes hun, you will just have your normal 7 days on WW, but on the days marked red you just take out the carbs. On The Get Fit Cycle you will get 200 cals each day for treats. You will also have to exercise 30mins every other day and drink 2 litres of water everyday and have salad as one of your main meals everyday, that's it in a nutshell :p.

Kay xx

Keep meaning to ask you Kay, do you still use your daily healthy extras on this challenge??

Yes and No and bit of both :p. Because this is a low carb challenge, on the GREEN/EE days you can have your healthy extras, on the RED days you can have hexa's but not the B's you will have to syn them, the only hexb you are allowed from the list on RED is dried fruit ;).

Kay xx

Yes hun, you will just have your normal 7 days on WW, but on the days marked red you just take out the carbs. On The Get Fit Cycle you will get 200 cals each day for treats. You will also have to exercise 30mins every other day and drink 2 litres of water everyday and have salad as one of your main meals everyday, that's it in a nutshell :p.

Kay xx

Thank you :) xx

Hi Kay,

Just been having a quick look through but not had time to read all the posts yet. It is so sweet of you to organise this again and to adapt it for people following other plans! I will definetely join in the next time you decide to do this challenge!! But for now, Im here to cheer you all on!!! Good luck all you lettuce munching bunnies! Hehe. xxx

Hi Kay,

Just been having a quick look through but not had time to read all the posts yet. It is so sweet of you to organise this again and to adapt it for people following other plans! I will definetely join in the next time you decide to do this challenge!! But for now, Im here to cheer you all on!!! Good luck all you lettuce munching bunnies! Hehe. xxx

Hmmm I'm trying to bring Sammy around to it for next Monday, you wanna join in ? :p There's plenty of time to think about it, let me know what you decide later hun xx

Hmmm I'm trying to bring Sammy around to it for next Monday, you wanna join in ? :p There's plenty of time to think about it, let me know what you decide later hun xx

Hmm. I could start on saturday so I have a full week for my weigh in day? What do you think? :D I will have to have a proper read through and check everything out and get organised but think I may just have to join you! xxx

Hmm. I could start on saturday so I have a full week for my weigh in day? What do you think? :D I will have to have a proper read through and check everything out and get organised but think I may just have to join you! xxx

Yay ! :clap: That would be fab lovely . Think about it and let me know later in the week :):).

Kay xx

Afternoon everyone :p, hope your all having a fab day 2, your all so quite :D. My progress so far is I've drank 1.5 litres, another 1.5 litres to go ! Today is rest day so giving my back some much needed rest. Had a yummy salad for lunch, looking forward to tea tonight. Can't wait to see all your lovely pics tonight and...

...Suzy where are you hun ? :p still waiting for your DAY 1 post ;) hope your well love.

Kay xx

I've read through your info but think I may of missed it.?? the salad challenge... You do it for one meal a day? Or have it for 2 of your meals?
And using healthy extras need to be low cals as possible?

Sorry if sound stupid! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

I've read through your info but think I may of missed it.?? the salad challenge... You do it for one meal a day? Or have it for 2 of your meals?
And using healthy extras need to be low cals as possible?

Sorry if sound stupid! Xx

Sent from my HTC One X using MiniMins

Hello lovely, I've just sent you a pm with some info to help ;).

Kay xx

1.date: Tues 01/07/14
2.cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 2
4. Plan: N/A
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: Rest
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch--Burger salad --Burger,mixed salad leaves,toms,cucumber,yellow pepper,raspberries with a drizzle of sherry vinegar.
View attachment 144442

Salad 2 Dinner -- Burger stir fry-- Leftover burger,peas,green beans stir fried with onion,yellow peppers in a sweet and sour sauce with mixed leaf salad,cucumber and toms.:)

View attachment 144443

Wowzers ! I'm loving your burger salads they look amazing hun ! :D Well done on completing day 2, your doing fab ! :p

1. Date: 01/07/14
2. Cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 2
4. Plan: Red
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: Rest day
8. Total syns/treat cals: 6 syns
9. Salad:
Lunch -
Hunters chicken (hexa + 2 syns) with salad of tomatoes, cucumber beetroot, lettuce, celery, grated carrot and ff dressing
Tea -
Chicken subway salad with peppers, onions, cucumber, tomatoes, olives and a little dressing

saladchallengeday2meal1.JPGsaladchallengeday2meal2.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back