BODY MAGIC rest day
SYNS none
SALAD LUNCH
lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery , spring onion, red onion, radish, beetroot
SALAD DINNER
as above with boiled egg, sliced turkey ,

Yay day 2 done and loving it :) :):):)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Yay ! It's Super Vonic ! :D Hows u lovely ? Well done on day 2, must have been hard to resist Chans cooking lol ? :p Your turkey and egg salad sounds yummy !

Kay xx

Yes definitely, thanks :) xx

Brilliant ! :D Loved your salad pic Sammy, well done for making the effort even though your not on the challenge this week, I'm sure you'll do amazing on it next week ! :p

Kay xx

LIST OF PARTICPANTS FOR W/B MON 7th July

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Cazdav22355
- Ellielw
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown

Yay ! Bev yummy looking salads :D Well done on completing day 2 of The Turbo Cycle hun :). I might do a subway salad this week too :p your one looks delicious. Did you enjoy your food today ? Kay xx

Food was yummy thanks Hun. Loving this challenge, it's do much more up my street than the soup one. Having said that I'm having soup and side salad for lunch tomorrow, lol

Everyone's food looks amazing! I'm drooling practically reading this thread! Xx

Food was yummy thanks Hun. Loving this challenge, it's do much more up my street than the soup one. Having said that I'm having soup and side salad for lunch tomorrow, lol

Everyone's food looks amazing! I'm drooling practically reading this thread! Xx

lol :D you can't hate soups for too long, I'll be doing that one in the winter, I'll have people buying soup makers, watch me ! hehe :p ... just kidding, I'm a nutty bunny I am :p xx

lol :D you can't hate soups for too long, I'll be doing that one in the winter, I'll have people buying soup makers, watch me ! hehe :p ... just kidding, I'm a nutty bunny I am :p xx

Chris came home with a soup maker the other week so I'm all prepared! He does some amazing soups too, got a veggie one on the go for tomorrow.

Can I check that tomorrow I can do an EE day and have wm bread as my carbs/hexb? Xx

Yay ! It's Super Vonic ! :D Hows u lovely ? Well done on day 2, must have been hard to resist Chans cooking lol ? :p Your turkey and egg salad sounds yummy ! Kay xx

I know, the other week I fell into the oh well it's just one meal trap , but not today I stayed strong, and I was starving and his was ready before mine as he was in the kitchen before me , I'm so glad I resisted my salads were lush,
I've chopped a huge box up ready for tomorrow etc, so it's there as and when I want it,

Chris came home with a soup maker the other week so I'm all prepared! He does some amazing soups too, got a veggie one on the go for tomorrow.

Can I check that tomorrow I can do an EE day and have wm bread as my carbs/hexb? Xx

Your lucky Chris makes yummy stuff, bet the soup will be lovely :). Yes Indeed tomorrow is a carby day ! Whoop whoop ! :p

Kay xx

I know, the other week I fell into the oh well it's just one meal trap , but not today I stayed strong, and I was starving and his was ready before mine as he was in the kitchen before me , I'm so glad I resisted my salads were lush,
I've chopped a huge box up ready for tomorrow etc, so it's there as and when I want it,

Well done for planning ahead Vonnie and resisting his carby food :D. Your Super Vonic powers are back lol ! Good luck with day 3 lovely, we can have some carbs tomorrow yay ! :p

Kay xx

Well done for planning ahead Vonnie and resisting his carby food :D. Your Super Vonic powers are back lol ! Good luck with day 3 lovely, we can have some carbs tomorrow yay ! :p Kay xx

Yea I'm thinking what to have,

I already have a soup maker just need some yummy recipes. :)

I must say having salad with my meat and veg at night is filling me up nicely.I just hope I don't put weight on.:)

Nope not with salad you won't hun, I've also notice you post early and eat your meals early which is good, it will give your tummy time to digest your food and all the fibre will be breaking it all down. A sure sign is regular visits from the pf, are you getting them ? lol

Kay xx

Yea I'm thinking what to have,

I will have mine earlier in the day for lunch, my evening meal will be carb free, I prefer to eat carbs earlier in the day :) xx

Hi everyone,

Date. 1/7/2014

Cycle. Get fit

Day of challenge. 2

Plan. Green

Water intake. 2 litres

Carbs. W/M bread

Body magic. 30 mins walking

Syns. 8 - salad dressing, chocolate

Salad. LM sausages, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, sweetcorn, beetroot and cheese

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    259.2 KB · Views: 25
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 37
Hi everyone,

Date. 1/7/2014

Cycle. Get fit

Day of challenge. 2

Plan. Green

Water intake. 2 litres

Carbs. W/M bread

Body magic. 30 mins walking

Syns. 8 - salad dressing, chocolate

Salad. LM sausages, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, spring onion, sweetcorn, beetroot and cheese

Wow Helen that is such a pretty looking plate of food and looks delicious :p. Well done for completing day 2 of the challenge. Your all doing smashing ! Hope your enjoying the challenge so far ?

Kay xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back