NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good idea,
What you gonna have

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well for me its between a jacket or I may make something to go with rice :D, what about you ? xx

Well for me its between a jacket or I may make something to go with rice :D, what about you ? xx

I haven't got any jackets , I was quite fancying doing a bit of pasta ,
Oh I just thought il have to remember to do your kidney bean curry thingy again at some point , I really enjoyed that

Thanks Kay, I've surprised myself how much I'm enjoying it, and as you say really filling, I'm stuffed after it:) Because my photo was upside down yesterday I took 1 of each tonight so I could get it right and they both bloody came up :rolleyes: I'm no good at this techy stuff, :confused:

I haven't got any jackets , I was quite fancying doing a bit of pasta ,
Oh I just thought il have to remember to do your kidney bean curry thingy again at some point , I really enjoyed that

You reminded me, I might have that for tomorrows salad :D you could probably have chan's meal tomorrow lol :p xx

Thanks Kay, I've surprised myself how much I'm enjoying it, and as you say really filling, I'm stuffed after it:) Because my photo was upside down yesterday I took 1 of each tonight so I could get it right and they both bloody came up :rolleyes: I'm no good at this techy stuff, :confused:

No worries hun there are a few of us here that aren't, all that matters is it tasted good and you enjoyed it and it did look pretty on the plate, I could easily eat all the salads that have been posted tonight :D Hope you have a fab day 3 lovely ! :).

Kay xx

You reminded me, I might have that for tomorrows salad :D you could probably have chan's meal tomorrow lol :p xx

I need to buy kidney beans and I think chan used the last tin of tomatoes , so can't do it tomorrow , will get sorted for next week

I'm going to have to duck out the challenge - don't think I would be able to get my head round it. Will be cheering you on from the sidelines though.

Sent from my D2303 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Kidney bean curry sounds interesting??

x

I have dinner between 5.30 and 6 and don't eat anything else after that.
I've just had a shower and of course had to jump on scales.Don't usually step on them.But I'm happy.I'll see what they say in the morning.:)

I don't usually have trouble with pf.

Glad you have no pf issues, that's healthy it means your getting enough fibre. The flat tummy water is also good and lots of green tea. Eating your last meal early also helps, I try and have mine by 7pm, but its not a hard and fast rule, as long as its a balanced meal then its all good. Please try and keep you number on the scales secret to yourself until Monday otherwise others may start jumping on scales mid week and then they'll all be guestimating about Mondays figure and I don't want to throw anyone off before then. Thanks hun, hope you don't mind me saying so ;).

Kay xx

I need to buy kidney beans and I think chan used the last tin of tomatoes , so can't do it tomorrow , will get sorted for next week

Yep I keep forgetting were doing week 2 as well :D lol xx

I'm going to have to duck out the challenge - don't think I would be able to get my head round it. Will be cheering you on from the sidelines though.

No worries Carol, but I'm here to help unpuzzle your mind :D if you have any questions. But best of luck with your losses anyway hun, I know you will do super ! :p

Kay xx

Kidney bean curry sounds interesting??

x

Yep I've done it on a green day salad challenge before, I may make it again tomorrow Kitty, watch this space ... :D xx

Hi - enjoyed day 2 - altho' the water is a real challenge!! Thx again Kay - I've got my mojo back - so challenge has already worked for me!!

Date - 1/7/2014

Cycle - Turbo

Day of challenge - 2

Plan - Red

Water - 3 litres - glug

Carbs - meringue, shape dessert synned

Body magic - 45 mins walking - 30 mins lifting and pruning in the garden

Syns - 7 - meringue 2.5 syns, shape dessert 3 syns, half tsp v light mayo 0.5, sugar free jelly 1

Salad 1 - cheese (part HEA) and onion frittata, lettuce, cherry toms, spring onions, yellow pepper, fresh oregano, half tsp v light mayo mixed with white vinegar & garlic granules

Salad 2 - salmon with chilli, beetroot, salad leaves, red pepper, pickled onions, mint, cress, mangetout, radish, fresh oregano

Here's to Day 3 girls - hope everyone's up for it xx

Last edited:
Hi - enjoyed day 2 - altho' the water is a real challenge!! Thx again Kay - I've got my mojo back - so challenge has already worked for me!!

Date - 1/7/2014

Cycle - Turbo

Day of challenge - 2

Plan - Red

Water - 3 litres - glug

Carbs - meringue, shape dessert synned

Body magic - 45 mins walking - 30 mins lifting and pruning in the garden

Syns - 7 - meringue 2.5 syns, shape dessert 3 syns, half tsp v light mayo 0.5, sugar free jelly 1

Salad 1 - cheese (part HEA) and onion frittata, lettuce, cherry toms, spring onions, yellow pepper, fresh herbs, half tsp v light mayo mixed with white vinegar

Salad 2 - salmon with chilli, beetroot, salad leaves, red pepper, pickled onions, mint, cress

Here's to Day 2 girls - hope everyone's up for it xx

Well done Linda, your salads sound amazing lovely :), I'm glad your enjoying the challenge, your doing so well. Today was a rest day hun, no exercise, but its ok that you did it, your burning more cals than us lol, more power to you :p, tomorrow is a lovely carby day for all of us, hope your looking forward to it hun :D.

Kay xx

No worries Carol, but I'm here to help unpuzzle your mind :D if you have any questions. But best of luck with your losses anyway hun, I know you will do super ! :p

Kay xx

Thanks Kay but with the new job my mind is frazzled at the moment trying to get to grips with the systems. Will definitely join a challenge at some point in the future.

Thanks Kay but with the new job my mind is frazzled at the moment trying to get to grips with the systems. Will definitely join a challenge at some point in the future.

No worries hun, good luck with your new job, hope it all goes well for you :p.

Kay xx

UPDATE - Tuesday 01/07/2014

Weighing on your home scales before Monday

Hi everyone :),

If any of you are curious to see how much you weigh just a few days into the challenge, my advice would be to keep them scales away as the figure might not be what your expecting, your body is still adjusting and making changes and like a lot of us it may dishearten you and lead you to a binge. Please try your best not to weigh before Monday. If you find you can't help yourself then please can you keep the figure to yourself and not share it with anyone here otherwise it will naturally cause everyone to guesstimate what they feel they should be achieving. As I've mentioned before, we are all different, so our losses will vary too. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stay away from those scales until Monday morning. Those of you that have a group weigh in before Monday, again can you please try and keep the figure to yourself until Monday. I hope you all agree, we all need to support each other on this ;).

Many Thanks
Kay xx

Not had the best of days but at last managed to write this up. Enjoyed my salad but just a hectic, hassled day and not sure tomorrow will be any better. Normal service will resume when things are better. Night all x

Date - 1/7/2014

Cycle - Get Fit

Day of challenge - 2

Plan - Green/EE

Water - at least 2 litres (I drank all that was in my jug, plus extra NAS squash and green tea, as well as one coffee this morning)

Carbs - None

Body magic - A speedy 45 min walk, pushing buggy (though grandaughter doesn't weigh much!)

Syns - Cappucino Muller/meringue 2.5, 3 squares Dairy Milk 4.5, Alpen Light 3. Total 10

Salad - Cheese (HEA) and ham, lettuce, tomato, chopped onions, celery, red and yellow pepper, radish, fat free dressing

photo.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back