NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE - for WED 02/07/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Today is also a Rest Day no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink. 10 syns maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. Your are allowed one carb meal with a side salad, please remember to have a side salad with your carb meal. Your other meal should be your maincourse of Salad. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. You are allowed a maximum of 10 syns today should you wish to use them. You must drink 3 litres of water.

Not had the best of days but at last managed to write this up. Enjoyed my salad but just a hectic, hassled day and not sure tomorrow will be any better. Normal service will resume when things are better. Night all x

Date - 1/7/2014

Cycle - Get Fit

Day of challenge - 2

Plan - Green/EE

Water - at least 2 litres (I drank all that was in my jug, plus extra NAS squash and green tea, as well as one coffee this morning)

Carbs - None

Body magic - A speedy 45 min walk, pushing buggy (though grandaughter doesn't weigh much!)

Syns - Cappucino Muller/meringue 2.5, 3 squares Dairy Milk 4.5, Alpen Light 3. Total 10

Salad - Cheese (HEA) and ham, lettuce, tomato, chopped onions, celery, red and yellow pepper, radish, fat free dressing

View attachment 144498

Hello lovely, your salad looks delish :p well done for completing day 2. I feel for you hun, sorry you've been so busy, I think you may have forgot that you were allowed carbs today as it was green/ee. It's ok though you've done a TURBO day :D its all good and will help towards your losses. I hope you have a fab day 3 Cloudy ! :)

Kay xx

Date - 1/7/2014
Cycle - Get Fit
Day of challenge - 2
Plan - EE
Water - 2 litres
Carbs - Bran flakes
Body magic - 30 mins couch to 5k
Syns - 8
Salad - leaves, drumsticks, cheese, egg, low fat coleslaw, tomato, cucumber

Good luck everyone for day 3,
Salads are looking amazing xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

UPDATE - for WED 02/07/2014 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE

THE GET FIT CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a RED day. No carbs are allowed. Today is also a Rest Day no exercise. 2 Litres of water to drink. 10 syns maximum.

THE TURBO CYCLE - DAY 3

Today is a GREEN/EE day. Your are allowed one carb meal with a side salad, please remember to have a side salad with your carb meal. Your other meal should be your maincourse of Salad. Today you must exercise for 1 hour. You are allowed a maximum of 10 syns today should you wish to use them. You must drink 3 litres of water.

Thanks for that useful reminder Kay - ur so dedicated as our Challenge Manager (scrib that title - ur more like our Challenge Director!!)

Looking fwd to 2moro can't believe how different I feel motivation wise!! Also really fancying those carbs 2moro - got my day planned and drooling at the thought!!

Good luck everyone for day 3 - we can do this! Xx

Date - 1/7/2014
Cycle - Get Fit
Day of challenge - 2
Plan - EE
Water - 2 litres
Carbs - Bran flakes
Body magic - 30 mins couch to 5k
Syns - 8
Salad - leaves, drumsticks, cheese, egg, low fat coleslaw, tomato, cucumber

Well done smurfy on a fab day 2, your doing really well with the salads and exercise and water, hope you enjoyed your carb meal :D, good luck with day 3, I know you will do super ! :):)

Kay xx

LIST OF PARTICPANTS FOR W/B MON 7th July

Please copy paste this post and add your name if you would like to join the challenge next week :)

- Ellielw
- Kay003
- Mariavon
- NotsofattyPatty
- Rubyeskimo
- Upndown

UPDATE - Wednesday 02/07/2014

Missing Posts .

The following members need to post their updates on the challenge thread today :-

LAURENYPOP - DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

STILLSLIMMINGSUZY - DAY 1 & DAY 2 OF CHALLENGE

Thanks Kay xx

Last edited:
UPDATE - Wednesday 02/07/2014

I am reposting this because I think it got lost somewhere at the bottom yesterday whilst everyone was posting their food.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ALL READ THIS.

Thanks Kay xx :)

Weighing on your home scales before Monday

Hi everyone :),

If any of you are curious to see how much you weigh just a few days into the challenge, my advice would be to keep them scales away as the figure might not be what your expecting, your body is still adjusting and making changes and like a lot of us it may dishearten you and lead you to a binge. Please try your best not to weigh before Monday. If you find you can't help yourself then please can you keep the figure to yourself and not share it with anyone here otherwise it will naturally cause everyone to guesstimate what they feel they should be achieving. As I've mentioned before, we are all different, so our losses will vary too. The best thing you can do for yourself is to stay away from those scales until Monday morning. Those of you that have a group weigh in before Monday, again can you please try and keep the figure to yourself until Monday. I hope you all agree, we all need to support each other on this ;).

Many Thanks
Kay xx

Good luck everyone for day 3,
Salads are looking amazing xxx

Thx - ur doing well Von - hope Day 3 is a repeat of the previous 2 (success wise not foor - u looking fwd to the carbs today - cos I am!)

Hi kay!

...yesterday was Bad :( moving on....Not expecting a loss by Friday but I will weigh in Monday for your challenge as one bad day out of 7 can't be so bad! Lol.

Had my 7 syns today already but so far so good and on plan!

Sent from my D5503 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yayyyy
Day 3 :):):)

DATE 2/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 3
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS small amount of pasta with lunch salad
BODY MAGIC 2 hr walk
TOTAL SYNS none
SALADS :-
LUNCH lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, red onion, spring onion, radish, carrot, boiled egg, small amount of pasta,
DINNER , as above without egg and pasta ,

Yayyyy
Day 3 :):):)

DATE 2/7/14
CYCLE turbo
DAY OF CHALLENGE 3
PLAN green
WATER INTAKE 3L
CARBS small amount of pasta with lunch salad
BODY MAGIC 2 hr walk
TOTAL SYNS none
SALADS :-
LUNCH lettuce, cucumber, tomato, celery, red onion, spring onion, radish, carrot, boiled egg, small amount of pasta,
DINNER , as above without egg and pasta ,

Yay ! :clap: Well done on a fab day 3 Vonnie. You've posted early tonight :p. Brilliant on the 2 hour walk ! Hope you enjoyed your lovely carby pasta salad for lunch, all your food sounds very yummy indeed ! Roll on DAY 4 ! :D

Kay xx

Well done Linda, your salads sound amazing lovely :), I'm glad your enjoying the challenge, your doing so well. Today was a rest day hun, no exercise, but its ok that you did it, your burning more cals than us lol, more power to you :p, tomorrow is a lovely carby day for all of us, hope your looking forward to it hun :D.

Kay xx

Thx - yes realised (too late) yest was a rest day - but had to do school run on foot and garden is desperate for attention - so has to be kept under control!

1.date: Wed 02/07/14
2.cycle : Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 3
4. Plan: N/A
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: None
7. Body magic/ exercise: 1 hour
8. Total syns/treat cals: N/A
9. Salad: Lunch--Salmon,mixed leaf salad,toms,cucumber,red pepper,beetroot with balsamic vinegar.There was going to be melon I ate while salmon was cooking.

Salad 2 Dinner -- Onion,red pepper,bacon frittata with mixed leaf salad,toms,cucumber and 1 Warburtons thin.:)

Looks like tomorrows lunch will be leftover frittata and leftover salmon.:rolleyes:

Well done hun, food looks delicious ! I had frittata too for lunch :D . I know you don't follow SW but that looks like an EE day today so its all good :p. I love Salmon, infact I like all fish lol . Hope your enjoying the challenge so far hun, we're nearly halfway through, gosh the week flys by so quick . Loving all your food today :) .

Kay xx

Yay ! :clap: Well done on a fab day 3 Vonnie. You've posted early tonight :p. Brilliant on the 2 hour walk ! Hope you enjoyed your lovely carby pasta salad for lunch, all your food sounds very yummy indeed ! Roll on DAY 4 ! :D Kay xx

Incase I fall asleep lol

Incase I fall asleep lol

now that would be a good thing after so much lack of sleep ;) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back