NEW Kays Salad Challenge - APRIL to SEPT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Kay, I am enjoying this so much I'd like to be added to next weeks list as well. Never felt healthier, must be all that water he he. Going to sort out my camera so hopefully you can see what my salads look like too. xx

Added you hun :D, glad your enjoying it so much :p, the numbers are important but its more important to enjoy the journey as well ! ;)

Kay xx

Okie tokie I think that's it from me guys for tonight :p. Good luck for DAY 4, your all doing smashing ! :D Nighty night.

Kay xx

Your salad looks amazing Patty ! Hun you can include 1 cup of coffee in your allowance a day will that be better for you ? xx

Thanks for the compliment!

I'll include one cup of coffee if I really can't manage the water, but I'm going to try without. I've made it every day so far so I'll try for the next 4.

Thanks for the compliment!

I'll include one cup of coffee if I really can't manage the water, but I'm going to try without. I've made it every day so far so I'll try for the next 4.

Ok lovely, I don't want you to struggle with the water, if adding the coffee helps, its fine hun :). Night night Patty xx

Hi - looks like Team Kay's had another good day - good luck to everyone for Day 4 - seems to be going by quickly! Here's my day 3:

Wed 02/07/14
2. Cycle: Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 3
4. Plan: Green
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: Child's portion of pasta in the pub!!
7. Body magic: 1 hour
8. Total syns: 7 - 2 tbsp. golden syrup 4 and mixed seeds 3
9. Salad 1 - Lunch- bacon HEB, mixed salad leaves, cherry toms, cucumber, yellow pepper, mange tout, beetroot with balsamic vinegar
9a. Salad 2 - Tea in the pub - children's portion of veg & tomato, onions and herb pasta sauce with boring salad - just various salad leaves and olives (don't like them so left them!)

It's ok smurfy hun you did a perfect Green/EE day, I will swop the days for you, so tomorrow your group is doing GREEN/EE but you make sure you have a RED day ok hun ;). Kay xx

That's perfect Kay, I usually love red days just got ambushed today!! Thanks for the direction!!

UPDATE - Wednesday 02/07/2014

Missing Posts .

The following members need to post their updates on the challenge thread today :-

LAURENYPOP - DAY 2 & DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (where are you lovely ? :))

STILLSLIMMINGSUZY - DAY 1, 2 & 3 OF CHALLENGE

HEL8 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (hello hun, hope to see you later tonight ;))

CHEESETHEIF - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (where are ya hun ? :p)

UPNDOWN - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (Lindaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ;))

SUS_MURF - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (you were here a minute ago lol comeback, hehe :D)

Thanks Kay xx

Thanks Kay - been out this evening - but stayed on plan and posted just now - the thread's looking really great - u shd be proud as it's creator!!

1.DATE: 2nd July
2.CYCLE : Turbo
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: 3
4. PLAN: EE
5. WATER INTAKE: 3L (just!)
6. CARBS TODAY: slice wm bread
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins walking, 30 mins c25k - 1 hour total
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 3 syns from olives
9. SALAD:
Salad 1 - with lunch - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber
Salad 2 - Morrisons salad bar - peppers, tomato, onion, carrot, olives, sweetcorn

Sorry no pics today - I've been out all day and completely forgot! Normal service will be resumed tomorrow!

Well done everyone, we're doing so fab! :) xx

Hi
Sorry I have not been on the site but I have made a diary.
Monday
1.DATE: 30 / 06 / 14
2.CYCLE : Get fit challenge
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 1.5 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: 2 small new potatoes
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Walked 6 miles
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10 gone over due to a few gin and tonics
9. SALAD: Chicken, Peppers, onion , tomato , lettuce

Tuesday
1.DATE: 01.07.2014
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: day 2
4. PLAN: green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: no carbs
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 15 mins - walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5
9. SALAD: Steak ( HE B weighed ) Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber and peppers

Wednesday
1.DATE: 02.07.2014
2.CYCLE : Get fit
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: 0
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: non as no time
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6
9. SALAD: Chicken, Chinese leaf, cucumber, celery, tomato.

My weigh in day tomorrow- I will try and update more regularly. xxx

Hi
Sorry I have not been on the site but I have made a diary.
Monday
1.DATE: 30 / 06 / 14
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: Day 1
5. WATER INTAKE: 1.5 litres
6. CARBS TODAY: 2 small new potatoes
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: Walked 6 miles
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 10 gone over due to a few gin and tonics
9. SALAD: Chicken, Peppers, onion , tomato , lettuce

Tuesday
1.DATE: 01.07.2014
3. DAY OF CHALLENGE: day 2
4. PLAN: green
5. WATER INTAKE: 2 Litres
6. CARBS TODAY: no carbs
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 15 mins - walking
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 5
9. SALAD: Steak ( HE B weighed ) Lettuce, Tomato, Cucumber and peppers

Wednesday
1.DATE: 02.07.2014
2.CYCLE : Get fit
4. PLAN: Red
5. WATER INTAKE: 3 ltr
6. CARBS TODAY: 0
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: non as no time
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 6
9. SALAD: Chicken, Chinese leaf, cucumber, celery, tomato.

My weigh in day tomorrow- I will try and update more regularly. xxx

Well done on the 3 days Suzy, please keep your weigh in result to yourself, I have asked everyone to wait till Monday to post their result, I did post an update about this before which you may have missed. No discussions on weight loss figures till Monday !

Thank u so much lovely :)

Kay xx

Hi - looks like Team Kay's had another good day - good luck to everyone for Day 4 - seems to be going by quickly! Here's my day 3:

Wed 02/07/14
2. Cycle: Turbo Cycle
3. Day of challenge: Day 3
4. Plan: Green
5. Water intake: 3 Litres
6. Carbs today: Child's portion of pasta in the pub!!
7. Body magic: 1 hour
8. Total syns: 7 - 2 tbsp. golden syrup 4 and mixed seeds 3
9. Salad 1 - Lunch- bacon HEB, mixed salad leaves, cherry toms, cucumber, yellow pepper, mange tout, beetroot with balsamic vinegar
9a. Salad 2 - Tea in the pub - children's portion of veg & tomato, onions and herb pasta sauce with boring salad - just various salad leaves and olives (don't like them so left them!)

Well done Linda, fab day 3 hun ! :D Did u read the post on the groups achievements ? xx

1.DATE: 2nd July
2.CYCLE : Turbo
5. WATER INTAKE: 3L (just!)
6. CARBS TODAY: slice wm bread
7. BODY MAGIC/ EXERCISE: 30 mins walking, 30 mins c25k - 1 hour total
8. TOTAL SYNS/TREAT CALS: 3 syns from olives
9. SALAD:
Salad 1 - with lunch - lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber
Salad 2 - Morrisons salad bar - peppers, tomato, onion, carrot, olives, sweetcorn

Sorry no pics today - I've been out all day and completely forgot! Normal service will be resumed tomorrow!

Well done everyone, we're doing so fab! :) xx

Hello hun :p well done on a fab day 3 ! Hope your enjoying the challenge. I put up a post tonight on the groups achievements so far, hope u managed to read it :D xx

UPDATE - Wednesday 02/07/2014

Missing Posts .

The following members need to post their updates on the challenge thread today :-

LAURENYPOP - DAY 2 & DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (where are you lovely ? :))

HEL8 - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (hello hun, hope to see you later tonight ;))

SUS_MURF - DAY 3 OF CHALLENGE (you were here a minute ago lol comeback, hehe :D)

Thanks Kay xx

That's great Kay - inspirational as u say - but u've missed out one v important component of the challenge ie: all ur hard work - u must have burned off lots of calories just with ur typing and all that thinking power!! :queen: Thank u from all ur Minis :553:xx

Aww thanks Linda ;) your all welcome and you all inspire me hugely, those pictures look so powerful when grouped together, all that green goodness :D, wish I could send the whole story board to slimming world :p.

Kay xx

Aww thanks Linda ;) your all welcome and you all inspire me hugely, those pictures look so powerful when grouped together, all that green goodness :D, wish I could send the whole story board to slimming world :p.

Kay xx

Why don't u??

Hi everyone,

Date. 2/7/2014

Cycle. Get fit

Day of challenge. 3

Plan. Red

Water intake. 2 litres

Carbs. None

Body magic. None

Syns. 8 - salad dressing and chocolate

Salad. Ham, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, beetroot, spring onion, radish and egg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 39
Evening Kay, loving the salad montage, your so clever, it's brilliant to see all our hard work, really motivational, your a fabulous leader, keep it up please, ( but be careful of you back) see you all tomorrow for fab day 4 :D Helen x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back